Guys, I'm afraid. What is Marvel going to do to these characters once they get the X-Men back? I like the Inhumans

Guys, I'm afraid. What is Marvel going to do to these characters once they get the X-Men back? I like the Inhumans...

No one likes the inhumans, and no one likes a liar, OP.

Can't be worse than what they have done already.

inhumans will get sidelined. knowing marvel, they are probably going to rehash things. they might go back into space and have a realm of kings 2.0.

Hopefully the royals become neutral again and are used more sparingly.

The Royal Family is on their way back from space

>I like the Inhumans...
There, I located your problem. Start by fixing that

90% of them will die withe the only guaranteed survivors to be Black Bolt and Lockjaw

oh, i have no idea. i haven't been keeping up w/ them.

The only good option here is to turn NuHumans into mutants. It solves every problem and this characters have a tiny chance to stay relevant

Nuhumans that aren't Kamala's Ms Marvel, Kid Kaiju or Lunella are pretty much lined up to be killed in a purge by an editorial mandate.

>I like the Inhumans.

Do I even have to tell you to kill yourself?

Moon Girl is probably safe, since they're tying her in with the FF mythos hardcore and she was never into the Inhumans BS Royal drama anyway.

Kamala will survive.

Dunno about anyone else.

young mutants don't stay relevant

Nuhumans turned mutants will be even more heavily ignored

In Secret Warriors she's working with Karnak to recreate the Terrigen Mists

Because at some point she drank the Inhuman Kool-Aid

If I was Marvel, I would put them in an iron-man book or Ms. Marvel books. Or any leftover inhumans book.

Isn't that some BS alterbate universe though? With HYDRA Cap?

Good riddance. They were never interesting no matter how hard Marvel pushed them. Hopefully they are written out of AoS too.

They fucked Inhumans before the Fox deal was even a thing

I know. That's why I said "tiny"
But there is potential for good story here. Mutants will hate them but still let them come to the school.

Why do you like being W R O N G

Reality rewrite removing them, maybe converting a few unique ones into muties or superhumans.

Fall back into obscurity

They'll job to the X-Men.

>Kid Kaiju
>relevant
lel

Karnak is the only adult that treats Moon Girl as equal. And he is a manipulative asshole - this may be the reason why Lunella is trying to recreate the Terrigen Mists

Cleansing fire

This
The Inhumans are good, they just don't need their own fucking line of comics.
It's like if there were ten different books just about members of the Serpent Society

Vile mutant! Feel the Emperor's fury!

Do the Inhumans even have decent villains?

They got Maximus, whose biggest feat so far has been cucking Black Bolt and being the only guy capable of mind controlling Kamala, but that's about it

Nobody likes the Inhumans.

>It's like if there were ten different books just about members of the Serpent Society

But that sounds awesome.

Nothing, at worst they will stop showing up as often. No matter how much xfags want it they won't be wiped out and there wont be a bunch of retcons. That would only happen if they wanted to get rid of them like they tried to do the mutants. Most will just fade into the background.

All of them go back to their home planet. And Ms.Marvel will be the new Wolverine and be on like 5 different team books

>Ms.Marvel will be the new Wolverine and be on like 5 different team books
You mean she already isn't?

Just two team books for now

Hopefully they put Mooncricket Girl back in the shed.

I like Gorgon. He's cute. They could have Medusa die and make me his new love interest.

>being this upset about a book literally made for elementary school children

They over-use Maximus. There's also the Unspoken, plus older villains like Maelstrom, The Seeker, and some versions of their Genetics Council.

Maximus used to have his own team of henchmen, most of them are in these Marvel Handbook pages. Luna and the Seeker are also on those pages, but not part of the 'Evil Inhumans' group.

They won't get as many stories but the stories they do get will be better.

>Kamala will survive.
I dropped her book over event bullshit. What's her current relationship with the inhumans as a whole?

on the secret warriors with some inhumans, lockjaw saved her in the last arc.

Ewing's Royals was pretty good until the last couple of issues.

Anyone read Inhumans Once and Future Kings by Priest? I liked it even if it was a weird read at first.

So we might get temporary villan status

Fucker better not touch my daughteru.

Incredible Hulk annual #1 must be good

She has personal friends, but no allegiance to their state or the royals.
But I would like to see her use them as a metaphor for Islam and question the morality of their actions.

Like any large group of super humans, they will get culled for shock value, leaving a small group of more popular characters to cry over their graves. Considering how few care about shithumans, they'll have to kill everyone just to get a response.

I'd laugh my fucking ass off if they actually did the inverse of the Terrigen cloud. Something starts enhancing mutants and killing Inhumans. Instead of being all "gee, that's a damn shame. We'll mourn you guys," the X-Men actually step up to the plate and fix the problem.

I know Marvel has been pushing the whole "Cyclops and his followers are a bunch of Nazis" angle for a while, but if you want a group who's OK with gas based genocide, it's the Inhuman Royal Family. I lost all the respect I had for Medusa and Black Bolt over that shit.

Cyclops was right (even after he was dead).

>if you want a group who's OK with gas based genocide, it's the Inhuman Royal Family
Gas is nothing. They'd blow up the entire Earth and everybody on it from their flying space castle if it meant keeping their own species alive.

This is the only proper way to deal with slaver royals.

Get back to work, Alpha Primitive.

>Royals kept braindead Alpha Primitives as slave labor
>They decide to stop the slavery and release them into the wild, essentially leaving them to die as they're too braindead to function on their own

Even when they try to change their ways, the Inhuman Royals are still royal dicks.

>Gas is nothing. They'd blow up the entire Earth and everybody on it from their flying space castle if it meant keeping their own species alive.

Tell me about it. I miss the days when pollutants in Earth's atmosphere forced them to move to the Blue Area of the moon. They were kinda cool back then.

Imagine if there was a cloud floating around the world that made New Zealanders smarter and more athletic, but killed any and all Australians. If the New Zealanders kept telling the Australians "Wait... you can't get rid of the cloud because it is important to our culture," while the Australians were all "But it is KILLING us, you fuckbuckets," everyone with an ounce of sense would rightly consider the New Zealanders a bunch of daft cunts.

And that's what the Inhumans are: a bunch of daft cunts.

The X books have been shit for 10 + years. Ruining the Inhumans won't magically make the tired X brand any better.

There's 40 X books right now and only Old Man Logan is worth reading.

Conclusion of the inhuman push:

the tv series fails.
Medusa and Blackbolt relationship is completely ruined.
the character of the royal family(Blackbolt) that they try to push aside is the only one currently capable of sustaining an ongoing monthly book.
Antagonism between two fanbases for the sake of bullshit drama, because according to Breevort making people contantly angry makes better sales.
The only thing that shows consistent success is ms marvel wich problably will retconned as a mutant or something else.

Thank you Soule, Ewing and editors involved in building the post infinity inhumans i hope you never touch them again.

Morena Baccarin.

They're going to scales them back but keep them around otherwise they would have to admit that the whole push was an ill conceived disaster, and they're not going to do that anytime soon.

protect Forey

I completely forgot Inhumans even had a show. I watched it last week too. If they kept it a movie and just made it Black Bolt and his wacky royal family, it could have been pushed properly.

I don’t give a shit about about Inhumans. With the exception of Black Bolt and Lockjaw I hope Marvel axes all of them.

I'm pretty OK with this, maybe let Ahura live because I don't want to see Black Bolt sad.

>no more Inhumans

>Manage to dedicate 6 issues to actually making Medusa a sympathetic character after almost a decade of her being a vile bitch.
>Immediately torpedo it in just one panel

What is going on in Ewing's tiny little brain?

"How can i find a way to make myself self less"

The Inhumans would interesting background characters for MCU Captain Marvel since they’re connected to the Kree, but giving them their own v show... really?!?!

Nothing, they'll go back to obscurity.

Gorgon fucking died. Royals has been such a fucking shitfest. I love how Gorgon fucking sacrificed himself instead of Medusa, she was already dying she could atleast took the bullet. Also Cheap sympathy points for Gorgon since him and Dusa slept with each other and proclaiming their love. Holy fuck.

What is the best Inhumans comic?

A global genocide of the NuHumans with only a few that Marvel decides are worth something hitching a ride on New Attilan before the Royals fuck back off into space, to be heard from again only when a writer thinks of something they actually want to do with them. Without Ike's push, nobody at Marvel's going to give half a shit about keeping them around, or having to worry about where they are or what they're doing when an event rolls around, so off they'll go into conceptual limbo.

Kill them all except for Kamalla and the ones Jack Kirby created.

Christ, you faggots are some really petty cucks.

Is Perlmutter the responsible for the Inhumans push?

I don’t know but the push is very weird, the Inhumans have always been background characters at their best, only Paul Jenkins did a good story focusing only on them.

They'll be sent to space and all the marvel NPCs will start hating them and liking the mutants again before realizing they never liked the mutants and will go back to hating them, restoring the pre-fox status quo

I’ll be surprised if Black Bolt won’t kill himself by then. The dude is so depressed it’s baffling.

The sense we've gotten from rumors about the internal dealings suggest so. That he was mad about Fox not cooperating over something, so he tried to phase out mutants as much as he could, while attempting to make people care about Inhumans. This may be why it all felt a bit unwanted, even by the writers, who portrayed the Inhumans as dicks even while the company line was to push them. Also, he's the one who pushed for an Inhumans movie in the MCU, which was subsequently dropped once Feige got more direct control, and then settled for a TV series that no one else wanted, and that ended up flopping. He's such a piece of shit, that I hope that somehow this Fox merger results in a restructuring that kicks him out.

Black Bolt

Soon

Heh nothing personal

I kind of wish the movie had been made.

Might not have flopped if he didn't skimp out on budget.

This has got to be the only pepe I like

Someone said the same thing about a line of Inhumans comics.

Well imagine how he's gonna react when he learns that not only did his wife know he was in space prison, not only did she do nothing about it, but she went and took the opportunity to fuck his cousin.

Implying thats gonna be brought up. Gorgon died dude for some cheap drama. Ewing is such a fucking Hack..

He didn't know what else to do. Nobody gave a shit about Gorgon, so he tried to make people care about him in death.

It backfired. I only wish the bitch would have died too.

The Karnak and Black Bolt solos are both worth spending money on.

As of right now, Black Bolt is great stuff. The other inhumans books are meh to hack Ewing.

has anyone made a recording of this song?

They should reboot the Marvel Universe and put the Inhumans on a planet (not our moon) far far away from the earth. Could make a Game of Thrones like setting but with superpowers and aliens.

>I like the Inhumans

Fuck off, Ike.

Even Ike doesn't really like the Inhumans. He pushed them because of pure spite.

Season 2 when?

is Cyke still dead?

Yes, but Jean and James are back.

Probably being a racist prick

How has Ewing ever been racist?

Fucking Cuckbolt fans

In his Twitter after Portugal's Comic Con went back in their decision to have him as a guest and also after Salvador sobral won 2017 eurovision.