Avengers: Disassemble! The epic weekly takeover continues this February when Paco Medina takes the reigns to draw the...

Avengers: Disassemble! The epic weekly takeover continues this February when Paco Medina takes the reigns to draw the third month of Marvel’s biggest team adventure, and Marvel is excited to reveal the covers for issues #683 - #686 of AVENGERS: NO SURRENDER by Mark Brooks as well as the first look at February’s interlocking variant covers by Nick Bradshaw!

Month three of AVENGERS: NO SURRENDER takes its epic storytelling to another level, as Jarvis’ life hangs by a thread and the Black Order is on the attack. And as if the Avengers don’t have enough to worry about, they’ll need to deal with a betrayal of one of their own.

Co-written by Mark Waid, Al Ewing and Jim Zub with art by Pepe Larraz, Kim Jacinto and Paco Medina, AVENGERS: NO SURRENDER unites the casts and creative teams of three titles into one weekly book of exciting action. It all starts with AVENGERS #675 this January, when the teams of THE AVENGERS, UNCANNY AVENGERS, and U.S. AVENGERS come together in a story as exciting and powerful as the Marvel Universe itself.

Is Coulson already back?

>that Thor
What a hideous design

To be fair, everyone looks horrible under Bradshaw's pencils.

>classic Hawkeye costume
>new Whor costume
Is the latter from after the death of Jane Foster?
Also us that the Grandmaster

I like that Wanda look tho

Hell yeah.

The design dosen't help

It's the wings mostly, she looks like fucking Hawkman.

It's not only the wings, what the hell is going on with her torso. So she has boob plates but open stomach with two holes in it? For reasons?

I do not have any faith in this, but I do not know, something makes me want to read it even though it's probably shit, maybe nostalgia or maybe I like the concept.

I like Ewing but much better writers than him have produced terrible work on a weekly. Plus pairing him with Waid and Zub. Waid’s extremely hit and miss these days, although his Avengers was mostly bland and boring.

Zub turns it into ‚not even with a rented dick‘.

>Hulk back again.
Meh
>Thor's new costume.
Ok, just needs a better artist.
And then I'm slighty more attracted to the book

No Pymtron = MEH!

Which group of OCs will prevail? Hickman's boys or the new guys?

Yo, that's the Ray. That's literally the fucking Ray. How did they get away with this shit?

The same way that marvel and dc have been getting away with ripping each other off for decades, they slapped a different name in him.

He's some sort of white Kree warrior

That's not Coulson, it's Jarvis.

Thank god

Killing him off was the only redeemable part of Secret Empire

"Hickman's boys" except Supergiant and Black Swan, you know why... SYNERGY!

He'll be back sooner than later, they'll bullshit him back to life when they bring back shield.

Zombie glow eyes hulk. Banners probably mentally dead while hulks taking over.

Old hawkeye costume is nice. Jane whor making my penis happy.

Let's hope not, 616 Coulson is a shitty character based on a even more shitty characters from the MCU... he has two different origins in 616! that's stupid!!!

>Zub turns it into ‚not even with a rented dick‘.

One week until Zub ruins Christmas for Wanda fans.

I’ll never understand the hate for Bradshaw, I love his art

You just have shit taste. Don't worry, it'll pass when you grow up.

I really hope that's Tana Nile.

But I’m 32 how long will that take?

Holy shit, does Quicksilver make it?! I really thought he'd be the Avenger to make the ultimate sacrifice as mentioned in solicits for the second month of the event. I hate that I'm hyped for this, but I'm a complete mark for the property.

It won't.

He'll definitely fuck up in some way, but they won't kill him off yet, it would be too predictable.

It depends, if Ewing made this new lethal legion than you can bet that some are old characters who have been repurposed, if it's any of the other two then they'll most likely be new characters.

Nah fuck you, he is Bachalo/Ramos but done well.

The Grandmaster looks like he has a hell of a heroin habit.

>waid
>not continuity diving

Part of this is gonna be Waid and Ewing one upping each other as continuity nerds. it's gonna rock

Are they finally ditching that godawful practicool costume that Hawkeye has been wearing for synergy?

Yeah, but the other part is going to be Zub smearing his shit everywhere.

Coulson never died he's been playing a long con

lol

he was great in Secret Avengers though, a real bro

That was also my reaction to Bendis' avengers run.

>insulting Bachalo
let's fight after school