What does Red Skull do for fun?

What does Red Skull do for fun?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LaTGrV58wec
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Circlejerks on Sup Forums, bitches about comics he doesn't read on Sup Forums, and makes cringe-inducing pseudo-intellectual posts on Twitter

shoves nigger shit back up his own anus

How does her perfectly pronounce anything with a P, B, F, M, or W when he has no lips?

>How did her
wat

He truly is, /ourguy/.

Ruins Sup Forums

Winning debates.

>he's a sociopathic madman but he least he good at debating!

that's as easy as it gets

He probably reads occasionally. Maybe plays golf? I can see him playing golf if he gets the chance.
But oh wait this is a bait thread because red skull is an actual nazi and Sup Forums is basically nutumblr at this point, right. Should I say "fuck drumpft" to fit in?

He loves himself some torture chambers.

spanken ze harder mein liberchen!

please tell me the next page is a bdsm orgy

Black women.

plot and scheme

Compare cheekbones.

youtube.com/watch?v=LaTGrV58wec

>Jew and Gypsy
Is that actually possible?

He should show up again in the mcu

Not quite.

Fun fact: did you know the Red Skull is a cuck?

Parcheesi. He loves parcheesi.

Well, you could be a person of full Roma descent who was religiously Jewish. But I assume this page was written before Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver were retconned to be Inhumans, and Red Skull is referring to her then-father Magneto (ethnically Jewish) and then-mother Magda (ethnically Roma).

That makeup is so perfect it hurts me.

>before Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver were retconned to be Inhumans,

How to spot someone not actually reading comics.

kinky

How long does he last?

>were retconned to be Inhumans
This didn't happen.

read Sup Forums.

They teach you how to do that in ventriloquism school.

Oh, sorry user. I should have specified that the page was probably written in those brief, inconsequential DECADES between retcons, during a time in which Marvel laughably expected anyone to believe that Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver were Magneto's children.

>Implying Red Skull can have fun when he's more or less given up on enjoying life in the slightest and only cares about causing misery and pain as a reprieve from his own general nihilist misery

>Implying this doesn't make him incredibly sympathetic in a really twisted way

Actually, following up on this, I'd really love for Marvel to revisit the Red Skull in a more tragic light. Maybe it's because I'm kind of a determinist, but there's something remarkably sad about the Red Skull's story. The only genuine source of joy in his life came from the Third Reich. Under Hitler he was genuinely happy and content with existence, having found a place that he can belong to and call his own. Then, not only was all of that taken away from him with no chance of it coming back, but the people who stole his happiness are paraded around as heroes to the rest of the world. So now the Red Skull is locked in a pointless, unwinnable war with the rest of the world, desperately clawing for the happiness that, on some level, he knows he can never get back. But what's the alternative? Giving in to a world that he can never fit in with? Accepting oblivion and non-existence? He has no way out, his back is against the wall, and he can do nothing but fight, and fight and fight.

Makes you want to shed a tear, doesn't it?

They don't tell us - the next page cuts back to Captain America fighting people.

What book is this?

He does have some hobbies, sort of - they're just all related to work.

Mark Gruenwald's run of Captain America.

Playing Secret Hitler.

Catfishes on J-date

/your/guy. I didn't vote for his burnt ass.

Sauce

Flyby jetpack assassinations.

i'm Jewish and Red Skull is the best villain Marvel has. he should be in more stuff.

>The only genuine source of joy in his life came from the Third Reich. Under Hitler he was genuinely happy and content with existence, having found a place that he can belong to and call his own.
Reminds me of this.

>before Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver were retconned to be Inhumans
Nah, they were High Evolutionary experiments, which honestly makes a lot of sense with the whole Mt Wundagore weirdness.

Watch Mars Attack.

>Magneto's anime eyes

When Nazis argue with muties, nobody wins.

Shitpost on Sup Forums

Loves cooking. Highly skilled with an oven.

Wouldn't the Nazis love Mutants, though?

I imagine if they were common knowledge back then, the Nazis would collect Mutants and keep them in luxurious dormitories and make them impregnate multiple Aryan women, or be knocked up by Aryan men. Then, Hitler could build a legion of Wunderwehrmacht or something, I'm not good at German.

Mutants are developed from a biological glitch like hemophilia or autism, you'd only be playing the luck of the draw if you assimilated them into a breeding program. But even if muties could dependably breed new muties like a normal species, you'd have to sift throw hundreds of unsightly abominations with no valuable combat abilities first before you can luck out on some formidable Omega Level threat. But even then, that's just a whole lot of unchecked power you'd be having a bitch of a time assimilating into an ideology that's as ambitious and subservient to the status quo as Nazism. And they'd be all the more fickle to deal with, since their powers manifest during puberty.

That's not to mention, even FINDING preexisting mutants to breed in the first place would be hell, especially ones with decent abilities worth preserving. And what if they happen to be non-Aryan minorities? How do you breed them and raise their children under the belief that they're the Ubermensch despite being contaminated with an inferior bloodline? That would be such a fucking mess. Honestly, if Hitler really DID have a higher awareness of muties, they might have just been the perfect scapegoat he needed to redeem his ideology in the eyes of history by playing up a "human supremacist" angle or something.