Why is this hated, even though it sells like hotcakes?

why is this hated, even though it sells like hotcakes?
or do you only look at the emotional rather than the business perspective of things?

who gives a fuck about the business side of things, no one here is an exec

>false continuation of a loved series
>jokes and humor at the expense of those fans
>questionable humor
>spammed several hours everyday
>it's popular

>why is this hated
Because its shit
>even though it sells like hotcakes?
It doesnt, only like 10% of CNs audiance actually likes it, and they are braindead retards who need to be ignored rather then caterd too. People only watch it because theres nothing else on, even then ratings have gone down because of the constant spam of this shit, but miller and the pjeet fuck are too retarded and actually like this shit guzziling cancer. Kill yourself and fuck off TTG shill freak

>why is this hated, even though it sells like hotcakes?

Because popularity =/= quality

that and they play it like 10 hours a day, so of course it's going to be "popular"

what does it sell like hot cake?

>filename
We don't care if you enjoy eating crunchy shit on a platter, user.

>spam one show for hours at a time
>i-it's super-popular!
The only good thing related to this mess was the issue of Scooby-Doo Team-Up

people hate it because it blatantly insults viewers who want a continuation of the original series or more depth of character, as shown in such episodes like The Return of Slade.

>i love the taste of CN cock ramming down my throat
No OP, YOU get better taste and stop peddiling this trash just because your a contrarian freak

>do you only look at the emotional rather than the business perspective of things?
Ah, shit, you're right, I forgot that it's my duty as a consumer to care about trillion-dollar mega-corporations' financial interests. Sorry, OP.

ya like the taste?
'cause it tastes like success, which is more than whatever shit show you like gets

The main reason I hate it is the complete bastardization of the characters.
> Robin is just a cynical asshat who has to stick his Dick into everyone's business.
> Raven loves the /mlp/ show equivalent to their universe for no reason other than "it makes her more likeable" to a younger audience.
> Starfire has about as much personality as a cardboard box. In the original series she was the alien who tries to adapt to a new culture. In the new one she's essentially the 'blonde' girl of the group.
> Cyborg can turn any part of his body into any appliance; because, why not. He's lazy, immature, and above all a jackass.
> Beast Boy is easily the worst offender. Instead of being the comedic relief of a superhero team he's now the five year old that pulls pranks to get attention, and cries when he doesn't get his way.
Not to mention all the other characters from the DC Universe, and the OG Teen Titans they bring back. Dumbing down their personalities until they can be described in one word.

Also, this.

It's like how everyone accepts that McDonald's food is garbage.
And yet McDonald's still makes way more money than most restaurants that actually try.

The so called “success” is only because they spam it, and in fact because so many people dont like it its killing ratings over all for the network. But keep spreading those lies you shill, you love the taste of the shit miller keeps fedding down your piss gargiling throat

Hating something and understanding its success are two different things, you moron

When will mods start deleting outright garbage threads like this one?

I don't hate it, though I'm constantly shit on for enjoying the few episodes I like.
Though it's pretty fucking stupid that they spam it.
The minute they modify the rules so people can actually post anthro animal characters from cartoon and comics with out getting jew banned.

Why is the network spamming it if it is hurting their ratings? Why would a network do that?

Because the execs are hellbent on making it popular. The same thing happend with johnny test and nobody liked that.

Isn't this show several years old now? It seems like a crazy strategy to push a show so aggressively if it hasn't caught on after multiple seasons. The only thing that might explain it is that it's probably very cheap and easy to produce, so Execs who want a wide profit margin would be salivating at the thought of this show or one like it becoming super popular and selling lots of toys.

It's "popular" for the same reason COPS is, they spam it when they don't want to pay for something more expensive so it gets views by default.
As I recall TTG has literally set records for the most air time of a show in a week.

>why do dumb thing sell well
Children.
/thread

>The only thing that might explain it is that it's probably very cheap and easy to produce, so Execs who want a wide profit margin would be salivating at the thought of this show or one like it becoming super popular and selling lots of toys.
Thats why, the problem is the merch isnt fucking selling

>why is this hated, even though it sells like hotcakes?
>Why don't you like this thing just because it makes someone else money

>do you only look at the emotional rather than the business perspective of things
>Subjective determinations of quality are the same as emotion
>You should care about the financial wellbeing of a company that doesn't give a shit about yours

So much fucking retardation packed into 2 sentences. 9/10 bait post, if this wasn't so obvious it'd be amazing.

The network is failing user, it continues to lose viewers at a faster rate than most networks. Even it's special premieres don't get as many as many viewers as a normal episode of Nick and Disney shows meant for the same age groups.
>/thread your own post
Kill yourself.