So what does Sup Forums think of SCP Condiment?

So what does Sup Forums think of SCP Condiment?

youtube.com/watch?v=v0b2s_ot9_0
youtube.com/watch?v=aRoIU6lADn8
youtube.com/watch?v=oyUz6Ijl_wM
youtube.com/watch?v=q-yWbOT4UXo

I like it, also we talk about it whenever there is a new episode

>SCP Condiment?

Fuck I only just noticed.

>Regenerative immortality

That's the worst possible ability to have in an SCP facility.

It's beloved here, you missed the several hundred post, multi day threads we had in the lead up to and after the 4th episode.

Personally I think it's okay. I can appreciate using some of the less popular SCPs, and the tone in general is great, but shit like the main character's personality (he has none, just constantly laid back about everything) and his romantic relationship with his therapist (super cliche, comes out of nowhere, and seems like a stupid in-universe move too) and pretty awful. The latter almost feels like a case of lame wish fulfillment, since he voice the guy and draws himself exactly like him as well.

Made from SCP 504?

It's a good thing that Conner has body-replacement immortality.

The best for a continuing story for the audience to follow that gives the ability to show off everything in the facility if desired though.

good series
bad universe, especially the part where the foundation is actually practically in control of mankind (from the governments to the way people fucking think) yet there's still opposing gois

HURR DURR WE FILLED THE MARIANAS TRENCH WITH WATERR HURR

I agree with the love interest, it came out of nowhere for the most part. I do hope that it's actually a ruse and she's only there to get close to him for whatever experiment the foundation has for him.

Just because something is "wish-fulfillment" doesn't necessarily make it bad. I feel that its natural and a tad sneering for two people trapped in a situation to become closer like that, even if it isn't enthralling. Its not like it has taken over episodes yet, and even if it does, I'm interested to see what the creator does with it, involving SCPs of course. As for the main character's personality, why does he need to be a huge character? Especially in a "monster of the week" style show. He's meant to be the everyman, and he's apathetic because he has been in the facility for so long, its normal to him. Does be have desires? Yes. Obviously, he's starting to want to see the world, but as of now, he's comfortable in his situation, and now he has the chance, or has taken the chance, to dick a cutie3.14 that finds him interesting because he's "special". He feels appreciated now, and I think that that shows SOME character development, at least.

>a tad sneering
What did he mean by this?

Anyway

> I feel that its natural and a tad sneering for two people trapped in a situation to become closer like that
It happened between two episodes though, and they have virtually no chemistry together. What did the main character do to win her heart? What has the therapist done to win his, aside from talk to him (AKA her job)? How are we shown that the like or care for each-other, aside from a 30 second DUDE WEED LMAO scene?

> As for the main character's personality, why does he need to be a huge character?
Did I say he needed to be a huge character? I said he had no personality, which he doesn't. He feels like one of those generic blank protagonists from an isekai anime, meant for the viewer to self insert on and live through vicariously (which, given Sup Forums's demographics, might explain why so many people seem to like the relationship for no reason other that "it's cute").

Inuit girl in that last one is kinda cute

mein nigga

>ad universe, especially the part where the foundation is actually practically in control of mankind
I feel that this premise works a lot better in a black comedy series rather than a serious universe.

>What did he mean by this?
I meant endearing, I'm phonefagging, sue me

Aside from that, I think that they didn't have to do much to "win each other's heart's" as you say. He felt alone, and somebody listened, that's all was needed firvhim, and she obviously likes SCPs because they're different. Overall, ill give it more time, before I make too many judgements. And as for a bland character, I'd say that you're wrong. Apathetic? Yeah. Uninterested? Yup. Bland? By no means. He has an underlying desire to explore that has just recently been brought about, at least he acts that way, somewhat. Though I can understand your point. He can't exactly "fear death" or anything since he can't die, but to fully understand your point, I'd need more. He seems like a less "bro" version of Mordecai at the moment.

>fuck me
*for him

Corn man is best

>SCP condiment
>Spicy Chili Paste
yep, that's a condiment alright.

As for fucking his therapist, while SCP would certainly have a 'No sticking it into the Skip' rule, having her fuck Conner would be a good way to keep him calm/docile and more agreeable to doing shitty jobs
Plus I await the inevitable SCP-173 episode where 173 gets fed up breaking his neck over and over.
Shit man, would he get ganked by the 'O Death' SCP? Maybe send him down to SCP-3000 and see what happens.