Good evening owls,

more

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eGTZLuuTPi8
dropbox.com/sh/gf2hiqrm11j8wah/AAAl53hoJ2FUDhLBFnN9RsCGa?dl=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

long time no see!

i'm too sober for tonight

We've had several E2 threads over the last couple of days. The most fun was definitely that one user who may or not have been Taylor/Wilson calling anyone who disliked Taylor/WE a grandpa

what the fuck, link me to that shit

Sorry I forgot last night was work party

Haha, I saw that one.

Man, I need to dig out the interviews.

Hello, Storyteller.

Y'know, there aren't that many comics with non-human protagonists.
>Superm-
Nope. Kryptonians are barely aliens to begin with, and Clark especially is the most Midwestern farm boy motherfucker there is. I mean something obviously, visually not human. Like, a dragon or something, comics need more dragons.

It's just kind of boring that every single protagonist for anything has to be human or close enough they may as well ve, all because of "MUH RELATABILITY".

I saved them all in case they'd vanish later, Dave, but they should still be up on Blastr

What have you been reading this week Sup Forums? I got through Madame Xanadu (god I wish that was longer) and "My Faith in Frankie" which was a cute little story with nice art (and an ending that was probably much more progressive in 2004). I think I'll check out that Dr. Fate DCYou series since Sunny Lieu also did the art for it.

>non-human protagonists

MORE ALIEN LEGIONARIES

there's like, a decent about of Moy Legion art on ebay and i wish i had money

Still reading Bronze Age JSA stuff. Started posting Stars and S.T.R.I.P.E. the other day, need to finish that tomorrow

That's good to hear. Should make some light holiday reading.

Caught up on New Super-Man.

Rumble comes back tomorrow, so I'll get on that. Been reading Corto Maltese.

loooool

Damn right. One of the main reasons Sneckie is great is because she's a snake and does snake things, which is fucking adorable.

slowly going thru secret empire bc i'm lazy and need to be ready for Avengers Weekly
and other shit from the past week or so

It hits off with the hard stuff.

Oh fuck, when the artist read the fight marquee the wrong way so we ended up with a Ted Grant who had the wrong design.

I still have no idea what the fuck 'dryback' is supposed to mean. Slurs are already dumb, but this may be the most nonsensical slur ever devised.

WHERE DO THEY SHIT?

that was my finest moment, ngl

It made the last half of that shit at least somewhat hilarious.

damn, Man-Thing got gains

I DON'T KNOW!

This is why logistics are important, folks. You take Morrison's tire quote seriously, and you end up with thousands of people living in the same space with no bathrooms.

Your meme is certainly better than mine at any rate.

OP I sent you a Christmas gift

And an Atom who killed himself FOR NOTHING.

That's what gets me. It was for nothing.

Man Thing breaking gators is my aesthetic

everyone post your wishlists if you want to so we can send each other shit

ok. judge my other lists

2L3MTQIBG41R9

Nice variety. Also, I weep at U.S. prices for things.

Hey OP. Someone posted a webm of Dominion Tank Police in another thread on here and now I'm seriously tempted to track down a torrent or something. It had a mad schway themesong. youtube.com/watch?v=eGTZLuuTPi8

>
also I mean it on the book giveaway, those are physical copies I have

Oh I have a Wytches v. 1 too, I think

Fuck me, I forgot about that. Motherfucker could've just dug the space out. Y'know, grab a pick axe and a shovel, grow huge and start digging. But nooooo, he had to push out the earth with his body like a fuckin' idiot.

And then there was that middle eastern dude who tried to pull of a heroic sacrifice by crashing a plane into a tower. ... Earth-2 was all kinds of terrible.

But... the Justice Society IS Grampa Superheroes.

>Don't be half a man!

Man, how disappointed was Charles Atlas in the very idea of Rocky Horror?

Did you enjoy Work Party?

Does the copier need replacing, from much copying of overly heavy buttocks?

I mean, the plane crashing plane was miles worse. At least Atom's was...somewhat more grand scale.

The plane crashing was just NEVER going to work.

look at that fucking viking

Savage Dragon?

Or are humanoids still edge cases? In any case, there's always Duck Comics.

>Dominion Tank Police
Hell yeah. Another of those rare shows where the protagonist is the best part. Leona is pretty fuckin great.

the drink tickets were rationed but someone gave me theirs :)

sgt rock is in fucking doomsday clock??!??

Nah....nah.
Can't be.

Maybe they mean his great grandson from the New 52?

This guy isn't swag enough to be a good David Bowie stand in. And I doubt he's going to live off a diet of milk, hot peppers and cocaine.

>Angel Love.jpg

Since I bought some stuff for people I feel OK posting my list

221RPK1E4J17X

i dunno...

>IMA KILL DARKSEID WIT A AIRPLANE!
>Darkseid omega beams plane into dust
Wow... Exactly what you'd expect to happen happened. Well that was fucking pointless. Thanks!

Humanoids are fine so long as they aren't just humans with weird skin tones. So like, Tamaraneans aren't really all that alien.

Is that Gunner?!

how are you owls?

I am tired

>live off a diet of milk, hot peppers and cocaine

The Thin White Duke didn't last very long, but Station to Station is a hell of an album.

John Buscema was almost incapable of drawing a character as not a mountain of gloriously straining divine muscle.

Man-Thing juggling gators never, never gets old.

>Cranky
>ever reading non-Big Two comics

Man, Steve Gerber liked his dirt fetishists

>So what the hell are these guys going in #DoomsdayClock ???

shrug

Hey, you.
You got a gift. It didn't have gift options. But just so you know.

so when did man thing first get his powers like burning if you feel fear

I'm tired as well.
But I got the Fourth World Omnibus in the mail today. It's...a tome.

Well, this is unexpectedly relevant to the Now

It's 1975, and Gerber is taking on the topic of toxic masculinity

oh i finished Hunger Dogs

>mfw 4th World has the same ending as Calvin and Hobbes

Fine, except for the fact it's FUCKING COLD. Fuck winter.

Bullshit, I loved Mister X. And Angel Love. And Vexed.

Yeah, but Kirby originally wanted to it more bleakly. I think we actually got the better deal.

The parallels to Young Highfather were amazing,

I was super grumpy today but feel fine now

From his first appearance

>Gerber is taking on the topic of toxic masculinity
Who is he to question Santa?

really I assumed he started out as a generic hulking man made out of swamp things

the structure of it was so weird. very like final crisisy in that it felt like a bunch of segments very loosely connected

some fucking insane layouts in there tho.

beer #2, y/n

That's very much what happened. Half of it was meant to be an earlier version of "Even Gods Must Die!" before being scrapped and then re-purposed as Hunger Dogs proper.

oh hey, is there more Man-THing after this? Because my files end here, other than the Giant-Size issues

Nope, he burns the shit out of some guys right out of the swamp

yyyyyy

I'm in a drankin mood but I ran out of cheap liquor and only have the ultra expensive stuff left and I don't wanna dig into that by myself

Is anyone else a Canada on this?

I know OP wanted to stay domestic.

The first volume goes all the way to 22

Ooh, .ca is tough except I think if it goes through amazon.ca then you don't get the rapey 'shipping from US' problem

There's issue #22 and Giant-Size #5 and that's it for Gerber

fuck, anyone got Man-Thing #17-22

dropbox.com/sh/gf2hiqrm11j8wah/AAAl53hoJ2FUDhLBFnN9RsCGa?dl=0

the Manapul family stuff is rough, I guess it's nothing you don't hear about every week but it's still shitty

user delivers

we should be back, ummm, Saturday, I gotta work too late the next three days

That's the kind of shit that would absolutely break me. Can't imagine.

>15 DIFFERENT TRIANGLES
Holy shit that's over a dozen triangles

STeve was on the good shit

this might be the most WTF page we've ever read

Pretty sure this is someone's fetish

>tfw have Gundam on the brain
>realize there's no real mecha comics
Hrm.

Don't know if this counts, but kind user got me Gundam: The Origin and it is truly excellent

sometimes you have to go full weeb

Have you tried Brian Michael Bendis' Iron Man? :^)

I am, but I also don't trust folks with personal info. I'll see if I can switch shipping to a pick-up location or something, and take a look at it later.
I almost bought the Omega Men trade for someone in Texas once, but the shipping for it (even through the US site, like US to US) made it three times the cost of the trade in canuck bucks.
Our trades are priced higher, but sometimes end up cheaper than the US price with our minimum wage rates. We don't have anything like IST though

Oh damn, Man-Thing vs. Dave Sim!
Sorry, that Cerebus thread's been up a few days now and I couldn't help myself.I'm sorta mad at myself for not reading Cerberus while I lived in Kitchener-Waterloo and could have gotten it from the Library.

>Arf, mein feuhrer

There's so much Gundam shit specifically I missed out on, so I guess a retelling of 0079 is a good place to start.

that Dave Sim thread got kind of wacky, but they usually do

Top Right Cubing add is actually kind of interesting!