The Best X-Men Movies

These are the ratings for the great X-Men Movies. Successful movies with great stories that didn't need to relay on comedy to be entertaining.
(Deadpool is Deadpool so it was appropriate).

Good luck to the MCU topping these IF they get the rights.

Come on Sony or Comcast(again).

>Come on Sony
You really that against Marvel you'd rather the rights go to the people who wanted to make a spy movie about Aunt May and are trying to make an ill advised cinematic universe out of Spider-Man related d listers and villains?

At least it's somethign different.

Dsiney Marvel live action series are serious but they suck.

So you're admitting you'd have rather the rights go to people who have absolutely no fucking clue what they're doing because it's "different"?

When disney do any live action movie close to Raimi Spiderman 1 and 2 we talk

The Wolverine sucked ass.

Gisnep will shit out a mediocre, flavor-of-the-week dump that the marketing boys will make out to be the greatest movie ever made and the drones will bow their heads facing the nearest Disneyland

That's not an argument when every film they made after was a complete fucking train wreck.

>

Fuck outta here.

Faggot disney fanboys tried to defend Iron Fist and Punisher, many of them stil ltry to push that this shitty generic action series is good.

>First Class
>strong script
>well-rounded cast
Man, X3 really broke people.

>Faggot disney fanboys tried to defend Iron Fist and Punisher,
OK now I know you're bullshiting, I've never seen anyone defend those, you're just saying shit to say it now.

That was due to desparation, if they get their hands on X-men they don't need to do an auntmay spy movie, they could do...phantomex, he's kinda spy ish? i've only really read claremont if I'm honest

X3 should've been a two partier.

t. Bryan Singer

That too.

First Class, DOFP, and Logan. Probably in that order.
This Disney shit is going to suck so hard if they actually take X-Men out of what they have now and put them in the MCU. All 3 of those movies are considerably better than any MCU flick

Yes. I'd rather a variety of things with the chance of one of them being good than cookie cutter generic shit.

Fact.

>All 3 of those movies are considerably better than any MCU flick
i would say avengers, civil war, thor 3, and homecoming are better than those
although they are better than most of the B-roll, like dr strange

Id say their somewhat equal but definitely over the B-classes.

Bump.

All capeshit is shit Timmy.

>successful
>gets sold

>Only shows the %
>Not showing the _/10 score

So Marvel then?
Or are you just another faggot who thinks some how Winter Soldier and Guardians of The Galaxy were the same movie?

>cookie cutter generic shit.
>saying this while Fox is literally remaking X3.