Been a while since I've been on here

Been a while since I've been on here.

Did you like it, and did any scenes make you emotional, Sup Forums?

I want to fuck that boy.

Is the movie worth seeing ? im gonna see star wars when its out should i wait ?

>go to see this with crush
>this scene
>remember I haven't seen my great grandma in like 6+ months
pls no

Eh. It was OK, but Book of Life was better.

Way too many. It hit close to home for multiple reasons.

My whole family went to see it instead of seeing Justice League, a decision I feel worked out for the best, as most of what I've seen from JL is crap, and Coco is beautiful, both in its visuals, and in its story and characters. I can't speak to whether it's the best Pixar movie in recent years, because I haven't seen a lot of the newer ones, but I will say it's a great movie that I would recommend to anyone who is a fan of animation.

same. I really wish there was more rule 34 of him

Grandma died a couple years ago after a long battle with dimentia, so this hit me right in the feels.

>97453003
Heh, he thinks he did a good job of it.

>pixar movie
>beloved childhood hero is the bad guy
Didn't have any surprising twists but I still really liked it. Made me miss my grandma.

Liked it, saw it with my old mexican grandma and she loved it. I got choked up at the ending. I'll probably buy it on DVD.

I teared, brought my hispanic friend with me and she cried until I let her use my phone to call her grandma.

I knew almost immediately he was because I've seen this kinda thing before (Up). What I couldn't figure out was WHY he would be. That and the surprise immediately after that reveal got me.

see it
it's good, but very perdictable

It was okay. No scenes that made me emotional, a Pixar first actually.

He's the thot if I'm the one shoving my penis into his anus hole.

>tfw no immediate family
>see past family deaths as weak writing

Coco was a 7/10

I disagree. Coco is best Pixar movie of this decade.

My grandpa was 94 when he died a couple weeks before I saw the movie. Sometimes when I'd go visit him he'd introduce me to the nurses as his son in law, which was pretty close so I didn't bother correcting him. From the first scene with coco where she barely opens her eyes and calls him the wrong name, I knew I was going to be weeping openly in the theater.