H3H3 confirmed cuck

H3H3 confirmed cuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/h3h3productions/status/796265464166891521
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what flag is that?

What do you expect from a jew? At least they made fun of that feminist.

Mongolia

(((klein)))

What the hell is some youtube memer doing in TV.

Russia

lmao look at his fucking picture

anyway i dont care what ethan voted, he has every right to have his own opinion and he isn't being a flaming faggot about it

Russia's playground

>kike

I thought he was voting for Hugh Mungus/Bone

>cuck

he voted and he had the fucking balls to say that he respects the process and congratulates trump

how is that cuckery?

he's not being an asshole

This is literally the most redpilled, intelligent attitude

>I don't agree with you but respect your views
>I didn't vote for the man but respect him pulling through

I don't see the problem. He has a differing opinion and that's his goddamn right as an American. He's not chimping and whining about how the evil white men are ruining the world.

Pretty respectable, he's only saying who he voted for now and wasn't using his channel to shill for Hill like a lot of other big YouTubers

Am confused. He's being a good sport.

We all know (((Ethan and Hila))) are jews, so it makes sense. I'll still watch them because he kept his mouth shut until after, which is respectful.

He was campaigning for Hugh Mungus and Ken Bone.

Hugh Mungus Bone 2016

Why is that hack in the news

He's an unfunny Jewish hack, Sam Hyde knock off and yes a cuck but he handled the loss like a champ. Get off his balls.

He's always been a cuck. No one seriously finds this guy funny, right? He is Amy Schumer-tier.

This. After the whole Joey Salads drama, I think he realized how insidious it is to use your clout to influence the political views of other. Props to him

another tweet

twitter.com/h3h3productions/status/796265464166891521

>cuck
Nah.

If he was acting like a majority of the faggots on the left, fine. He's acting like an adult . It's a damn shame that you should have to give him a pat on the back for something this simple though.

HILLARY CLINTON

Russia

Kek, I know he was a Bernie supporter, but fucking shit, people across the political spectrum need to understand this. The DNC was meddling in both their own nomination process AND the RNC nomination process.

But if he's voting that way he's clearly thinking it

no idea, maybe it's a bug

I think that's an alright thing to say.

This guy has the right idea

>This. After the whole Joey Salads drama
>last months video
Wow

This isn't cuckery.

This is a reasonable response to the outcome of the election from the opposite side.

hiwawy cwinton

Meh. Just a realistic fucker. He's right, you know.

That's graceful and respectful to both candidates. Much better than all the other liberals who've been "FUCK WHITE MEN" all day.

Nothing wrong with what he did. Who cares who he voted for, he respects the democratic process and is congratulating us. He has openly said in several of his videos he isn't a fan of either candidate and constantly calls out retarded SJWs

At least he didn't freak out like most kikes

This

95% of Sup Forums can't recognize a reasonable response.

If you can, you're too coherent for this shit stain on the Internet. It will only drag you down.

That's actually very mature of him.

Yep. H3H3 did it right. Total AssCancer on the other hand...

Gotta give him credit for not whining like the world is ending like every other liberal today

and if bernie wasnt a sellout he couldve ran as an independent

His statement is perfectly fine, he respects the voters and the democratic choice even though he chose a different candidate. Not everyone can do that so its pretty based and he sets a good example with that behaviour.

He's a total faggot but that is a respectable comment

This.

Southwest Rusi

Literally just being a really genuine and likeable guy

part of russian and polish territory that somehow ended up as a country.

People's Republic of Donetsk

Ukraine Oblast, part of the Russian Empire

Nah, he's just being a Jew.

He's literally confirmed the opposite, even if he is a lib, he's not a whiny bitch and he is able to have a rational thought.

No. Not all Hillary supporters are SJW tumblr types, just the same way as not all Trump supporters are white supremacist Sup Forums types.

We've always known TB is an edgy infantile little bitch.

ethan aint a bad guy

Papa bless, Ethan.