I'm feeling left out that they're turning everyone black but nobody brown

I'm feeling left out that they're turning everyone black but nobody brown

Do you guys know of some Mexican superheroes I can read about? Supposedly if I have someone that's like me I can relate to him more or I'll be more interested

That one Ghost Rider is

There's a lot of latino superheroes now! Like America, remember all latinos have the same traits acording to Marvel.

Ghost rider, nova and blue beetle.

Latest Blue Beetle.

Bucker from DC

Jaime Reyes
Jessica Cruz
Robbie Reyes
Keep in mind they're Mexican American

>remember all latinos have the same traits acording to Marvel.
What's that supposed to mean?

I have never once in my life felt the need for fictional characters to be "brown" or I've never felt like I couldn't relate to a character because they were a different race from mine. If the character is cool and interesting isn't that good enough?
No entiendo esto, wey.

>Mexican American
What do you mean? Isn't that Mexican?

It means that they are all shitty characters and that marvel can't make a good non white character since bendis took over.

America Chavez

Just saying in case you wanted someone who actually lived in Mexico as part of their backstory

I kind of liked America Chavez in Young Avengers. I hear her solo book is not good?

It's a joke about how America (the character) is a cluster fuck of supposedly pan latino traits created by a faux-Puerto Rican author who was raised by a white couple in the suburbs as just this kind of... generic latino blob

Miles Morales
Jaime Reyes
Anya Corazón
Roberto da Costa

Her solo book...

They would have to do some research on Mexico for that, and trust me they would be triggered 5 minutes in.

America Chavez by Gabby Rivera is easily one of the worst titles in recent years
It's so bad it's good territory like The Room

>and trust me they would be triggered 5 minutes in
Why?

Doesn't she have her own comic?

>Recommending Miles
He wants a character not a piece of stale bread

Blue Beetle and Jaime Reyes are the best examples

Este wey agarro la onda

All the best luchadors are pretty much super heroes.

What's wrong with Miles? Isn't he popular or something? He's getting his own movie? Although he's black not Mexican from what I saw in the trailer

Yes, and it's hilariously awful

He's blaxican. Mixed.

Mexican isn't a race, it's a nationality.

It's just like one of my japanese animes.

>black + mexican = black
Just like Obama is considered black.

He's just a nigga that can swim.

Sure, Latinos are based

He's being pushed and he sells merchandise but he's a fairly bland character with his biggest defining that made him somewhat interesting being that he had to take up the mantle of his universe's Peter Parker died which is no longer a thing
His character isn't even "I'm a minority" shit, he's practically Peter Parker except minus the quips and given a stupidly overpowered venom shock attack
Also, Sony Pictures are retards that considered an Aunt May movie

Mexico is really behind the times in a lot of things, violence against the women Is a real thing, this year 1297 women have been killed, a lot of these crimes won't even go to trial.

Why not Mexiblack then? His hair looks black, facial features and skin are black. How am I supposed to relate to him?

Shit. You overplayed your hand.
You were doing such a good job, too.

That's only because women aren't people

OP here, this comic is fun to read, I thought Ghost Rider was a good guy but he's kind of violent. I'm only on issue 3 though, why'd they stop at 12?

it means "latino" applies to every country south of the US which all hate each other but when they cross the border they're "oppressed" and each one has exactly the same culture consisting of burritos, sombreros, and spanglish

>why'd they stop at 12?
money

The justice system over here is so fucked, it's unbelievable and there is no end in sight. Peak corruption.

That's because of low life thugs in poor areas, Mexico and latin america in general is not like middle east, there is gay bars, women got all rights they have on US etc.

Is not cultural, is a lack of authorities doing their job problem.

Only Mexican mutant I know is Rictor from the 90s X-Force, forgotten by Marvel now.

Fuck it's going to end in a cliffhanger isn't it? The art style is weird but the way things happen oozes style

And soon you'll be behind a wall

Someone should tell trump that Israel wall is to stop terrorist attacks and that over 100.000 illegal palestinians work on cheap labor on israel

So unless there is catholics blowing shit out in name of jesus it will be a huge waste of money.

But who'll take care of your gardens?

Watch Justice League: Gods and Monsters.
Instead of normal Superman, they have Zod's son that was picked up by some poor Mexicans.
SuperHombre is one of the best Elseworld Supermans.

Do they really hate each other? I thought it was like the US and Canada where we're friends? They all speak Spanish and eat similar foods don't they?

But thanks for telling me about the latino area ll the same part, I wouldn't have thought of that

mfw obscurity

This guy seems pretty cool.

>Fuck it's going to end in a cliffhanger isn't it?
not really
>The art style is weird
moore was a breath of fresh air cause while he doesn't have a traditional art style he also isn't an humberto ramos clon

I'll go check it out,thanks

>Roberto da Costa
Dude's Brazilian

I'll let you in on a little secret, my brown friend.
Los que se dicen ser """""""""""""""mexicanos""""""""""""" y se quejan de este tipo de cosas son Chicanos que nunca han vivido en México, pero por alguna razón se sienten como Mexicanos cuando les conviene. Yo lo llamo el síndrome del primer mundo.
A la gente Mexicana le vale madre toda esa mierda de inclusión y ese tipo de pendejadas.

I liked that Felipe Smith did the art for the last issue. I miss seeing his work.

Epic. Aren't you a year behind on that, though?

>Ctrl+F
>No Bueno Excellente

Sorry, I meant weird for what I'm used to in western comics

its ok user but once you get to the issue were moore left i bet you will miss him