Why do male focused shows tend to have the blandest females?

Why do male focused shows tend to have the blandest females?

>Implying Black Arachnia is bland
Airazor is a basic bitch but don't talk shit about Beast Wars that you can't actually back up.

men don't always have the best understanding of females
they just want to watch/show what they want in terms of females

Same reason female-oriented shows have men that are all just Guy McMale. Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus.

Guys with tits syndrome.

Basically any answer to the "how to make good female characters" question is going to be responded to with claims of "TROPES! TROPES! TROPES!" because you cannot fucking win with some people, unless you as the creator are from a critically bulletproof demographic in which case objective analysis of your character ceases.

Women are complex irl. Many men just wish women were simple. Comic women are written simple. They come off as bland because simple is boring.

This is easy stuff, OP.

we simply put our superior man brains into the body of the female because we much prefer each others company.

no their not.
women are dumb as rocks.
women who aren't dumb basically are just men with tits.

the world would be better if women had the minds of men. The only thing is that real men tend to not like the way other men look sexually, so they would all just lez out and we would die out.

if we invented cloning then we could put all the mens brains into female bodies and real females would just die out cause we wouldn't need them anymore.

Pretty gay, dude.

men would stop fighting if we didn't all look like ugly lumps of crap to each other.

Oh, i mean sure, some guys would probably miss their dongs, but you know that wouldn't last long.

But women don't DO anything! And if they do is all like underhanded pitching and shit, everybody lowers the bar for them. Women are like babies, you have to feed them and clothe them and make sure they don't stick salad forks in their eyes..

Women aren't GOOD at anything

You basically just have female characters standing around and acting like lobotomized supermodels because the minute they start to act the least bit competent women start accusing you of drawing a 'man with tits'.

Maybe if women in general weren't so god damn incompetent..

>lose dick
>get vagina
>have sex
>aren't guaranteed an orgasm
Why the fuck would I trade away literally the single best body mechanism that life on this planet has created? There's a reason women are miserable, and it's because they don't have dicks.

and those poor women who actually know how to do shit get nothing but hate from both men and women. They hide their talent because they afraid other people will judge them on their merits and actually think less of them because they are more capable.

How fucked up is that?

yeah, but you gotta admit you'd get a lot more shit done.

Bullshit. I've met women who act like men, and not in a suprerficial way, I mean like their movements, mannerisms, and energy, ts not attractive unless you are attracted to men

but the reason men are miserable is that they can't have sex without getting a woman pregnant..

So you admit you are attracted to shallow women?

No I wouldn't. I'd be pissed. And then it would click in my head why women are essentially non-contributors to civilization. A guy that has cleared his head by jacking off is more valuable than 100 women.

Have you noticed how women like that ALWAYS have names that are initials? The fuck is up with that?

I'm attracted to feminine energy. Being a girl =/= shallow in itself,, and men are way more shallow than women, hence why its far more often to see an ugly, fat, or bald guy with a girl who is decent rather than vice versa

Guess they see it as a boy thing

>hence why its far more often to see an ugly, fat, or bald guy with a girl who is decent rather than vice versa
You see that because of makeup. If you knew half of our secrets your mind would be blown.

Airazor was fucking hot, though.

Because women are boring and simplistic.

The proper term is men and women or boys and girls, using male and female in this context makes you sound like an enlightened redditor.

How does it feel knowing that you'll never get anything better than a Fleshlight?

The OP said bland, your superior brain makes you fail to read?

Grills are icky

Because most male focused shows are meant to sell toys, not to write interesting characters. Also, Blackarachnia was probably one of the most interesting characters in that show next to Megatron and Dinobot.

Trap Airazor is best

Amen, brother of faith.
God made us men and women 5000 years ago as said in the Holy Bible, not males and females.

Airrazor had potential never got to shine.

Blackarachnia was a great character though.