On scale from fired to hired, how fucked is your country by Trump's presidency?

On scale from fired to hired, how fucked is your country by Trump's presidency?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fQgDgMGuDI0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We got the job

blessed, we have a Trump Tower here, maybe he will come some day

He can't possibly be worse than Obongo, even if he does nothing.

we mad af but we will love trump at the end

MAGA/10

Most countries are better of with a more isolationist US policy.

Ukraine is fucked, though.

Not Saudi Arabia, Mexico, or Japan so i'm bretty good

Win win either way it goes.

NATO gets disbanded? Only means more impetus for eastern europe to gets its shit together and actually face Germany on an equal level.

NATO continues? We get the full on shockwave from Trump, might influence us to get our shit together, hopefully more entrepreneurship.

Either way, college-educated romanians will stop emigrating, because they see western europe going to shit and America went to Trump (and most college educated romanians who flee were Hillary supporters). A real win for Romania.

Basically, we're hired. Going to build a wall and make the ukrainians pay for it

>anti-TPP
>anti-NAFTA
>not getting dragged into a war with Russia

I think this is a win for Canada

The future is bright.

Hired.
Better US-Russo relations mean better EU-Russo relations.
Sanctions get lifted, Italy goes back to trading with its most profitable trading partner.
We lost like 50 billion from not being able to export to them.
Also one of our next possible PMs is Salvini, who's a more rational Farage, he even met Trump this year.

>tfw state fucked because min wage went up 50%

He tends to like us, so I'd say we are pretty OK, especially after Brexit.

we need to build up a new army again.
you know what that means.

Not sure. Is it going to be bad? I'm a little scared, although I love Trump.

Everyone here is quite happy to see Trump win, media are mostly neutral about it. Our president even invited him to come for a visit.
Plus it's always great to see Germany shit itself.

Im gonna need a new job.

fired hopefully

Europe, with the exception of the UK, is now Germanic. They will rearm themselves again. Just wait and watch.

Yeah. Jihad.

Hired but probably wont get that promotion.

No fucking clue

Our gov was buddy buddies with Bush back in the day, so who knows

Trudeau already bent the knee, said that he disagrees with Trump on policy but believes he genuinely wants to help America

I think we're good Trump said we wont need visas anymore but on the other hand everyone else did it aswell and nothing changed. ow well we're gonna see. Congratulations Americans i'm proud

Well, time to rebuild our anti-german defenses, i guess

ciao, non ti conosco ma vorrei comunque spaccarti la faccia

Fucking hired. Our cucked media having a seizure is another big plus

Fired.

Finland is Russia's fuccboi. Now we have to make a conscious decision whose side we are on.

Trudeau was surprisingly neutral this election
If he's a big-boy he'd realise that he's gotta work with Trump.
TFW if Trump comes here crowds will be nasty

I'll say Canada is not Fired, but on shaky ground.

I'm excited for Israel f a m

Hired
Argentina being now a Republican Country (And not a fucking commie wonderland) will (probably) see some positive changes.

>Hired

How come? I thought it would've been bad that you won't get those big donations from us for military or whatever and that AIPAC will be shut down?

I think we're good.

t.

We will be kicked out of NATO, so we are literally fired.

Probably middle of job interview tier. I'm waiting on my swear in to be a welder for the army and if Trump makes us increase our budget to match NATO contributions, we'll probably get more jobs like mine available in the military since I know Trudeau would rather trades than guns. Our manufacturing will either do great or go down the gutter depending how hard they go after NAFTA

>AIPAC
>ever being shut down
Didn't you hear Trump's speech?

youtube.com/watch?v=fQgDgMGuDI0

Like he's gonna know how to deal with him, he's gonna work FOR Trump

So fucking hired

Fired but in a good way, TPP will be killed so we've got that going for us.

He said he would make it illegal for foreign countries to lobby for U.S. officials, though.

Dont give a squat hoot t.b.h. norway was great, is great and will remain great in the foreseeable future.

we should be "hired", Australia has 31% of the world's known uranium ore reserves and the world's largest single uranium deposit. useful resources for a country rebuilding its military.

Nice

depends on which half

civil engineering prospects looks great
>rebuild factories
>rebuild roads
>build skyscrapers of new HQs
>rebuild America

they need the military base in the azores

Hired. We're front of the queue, baby

>college educated romanians
Ye im sure all 4 of then are going to be making a big difference.

Meanwhile there are thousands of you stinkbags in rags sitting outside shops to beg for money. Maybe you should try and quell that first?

I think ironworkers are the real winners of this. My uncle is a foreman in the US and they're ecstatic about Trump.

hired.

MGRA

Pretty hired I guess, he used Poland as an example of a good NATO ally that pays for their own army.

WE WUZ FIRST LADY N SHIT

I'm fine.

>Gorgeous trade deals post-brexit
>Right wing governments
>America will become great again

"It's 2016." And the BEST fucking year of my life.

Congrats lads, enjoy your victory.

Our Country sucks usa dick, so I guess we're fine

bretty gud

We are hired. We are his best ally to fight Maduro's tyranny.

I don't give a fuck as long as he keeps mexicans from crossing to the states illegally, fucking disgusting people the lot of them.

Averted WW3 is also nice, I didn't want to die in Israel just because some old cunt feminazi willed it.

Yeh I'm sure there aren't any romanian colllege educated romanians, proof is Polytechnic University of Bucharest (only 25k students at a time!!!), University of Bucharest (31k), BabeČ™-Bolyai University (41k) or Alexandru Ioan Cuza University (26k) don't real. Only the gypsies that go off gypping northern Oilnigeria are romanians.

Personally I'm content you got flooded with our gypsies. One less problem for us, and your country seems pretty happy about it. If you were truly bothered by it, you would've deported them like France did.

As soon as a Trump Victory became unavoidable the peso plummeted

2 fucking pesos in 2 hours.
We also broke the record for Dollar/peso at almost 22 pesos per dollar.

I sincerely hope it swings back so i can buy a good GPU for my mememachine

i'll personally volunteer to build the wall

for once our PM don't fucked up all, we could be friends I think

Mega fucking hired

We wont, our 2% is on the way.
Our media is scared as shit cuz they bought all the cnn, wp and fox shit. I'm confident Lithuania will be fine.

Even if the peso skyrockets to 30 MXN=1 USD it will still be a lot cheaper to buy from there rather than in mexico, the gtx 1060 costs 25,000 fucking pesos for example, not to mention you get quality products instead of bootleg shit from tepito.

Another example, I imported a nexus 5x for 4000 MXN shipping and all, here it costs 6500-8000 and most units are refurbished.

Most engineering prospects look bright, so I'm definitely hired.
My bud who works in biochem and medicine is going to get fucked and fired, though.
Don's gonna shaft a lot of my friends in pharmaceutical.

Can't say I'm even remotely a fan of the man but at least I can hope he'll throw ass-loads of money at civil engies to un-fuck our ailing infrastructure, since that was one of his talking points.
And that's just more dosh in my pocket. Not that I really care about the money.

All-in-all hired but feeling pretty shitty about the whole ordeal.

Is are nige gonna come back to liberate us from the tories?

Let's hope so, fellow argie!

>Nige working for the UK
AHAHAHAHAAA

Those people are quintessentially romanian. 100% guarantee you that the first thing people think when someone mentions romanian is a beggar in rags.

I have no idea, I hope we will still be GREATEST ALLIES wiith you guys.

Not quite sure. Trump dislikes Latinos, but we recently removed the leftist scum that was our President, so we might have some friendly relationship with US

In reality Argentina will get shafted and you know it. Interest rates will go up, the dollar will go up, less exportations by your country etc.

You better start praying.

SO hired

Ok

I don't care what the average foreign normie thinks about us. I care about how comfy the romanian economy is going, and right now it's booming like pre-2008 levels, and less emigration is only going to help.

We're hired senpai