So how long do you think it's gonna be till they bring him back?

So how long do you think it's gonna be till they bring him back?

Pay attention numbnuts.

About negative two months from now, I'd guess. Probably no sooner than October of 2017 or thereabouts. But that's just my uninformed guess. It could be any time, really.

Is that an orc?

midget Frost Giant. Loki recruited a whole gang of runt-of-the-litters like himself to steal from Project Pegasus.

Looks like an orc or half orc (to thin for a real one) from WoW.

Marvel's version of Jotuns have that kind of look to them. There's a similarity, I guess, but ultimately the similarity they have boils down to "beefy fantasy men with odd skintones and fantasy-barbaric decorations."

They look like a Warcraft Troll and Orc hybrid kek
Haven't read Marvel in more than a decade... since when did they change their designs?

I confess that I've never been a big Thor fan until JMS started writing the book, so my grasp of the older lore is a bit shaky. What did Jotuns look like back in the day? I just tried doing google image searches of "marvel silver age jotun" and "marvel silver age frost giant" and nothing relevant came up, aside from Ymir here, who is obviously a bizarre and exceptional entity whose appearance isn't representative of the rest of his race.

They were a bit more north myth themed

That doesn't really look specifically norse to me. If anything they just look like Conan characters rather than modern fantasy characters.

That's why I said "a bit"

God why can't they get Ribic on a good focused mini series or something. Seeing him wasted on all these scathered one offs is infiurating.

SJW kike propaganda dictates next version of Wolverine will be a fat transgender nigger sow with pink hair who don't need no man and is a genius from the school of hard knocks who didnt have the money to go to college
guaranteed
fuck current comics. they suck

He broke though adamantium?

AND DEATH?

I'd say Marvel's new things are 2 to 3 years long, and then go back to default. So whenever that ends up being.
For real, all they need is a metal manipulator to bring him back, as far as I remember.

How?

>Adamantium being broken like clay
Will they explain next year after the fan outlash that a cosmic cube was involved?

Did he appear anywhere else since then?

>adamantium cracking like eggshell
Let me guess, Logan developped a new mutant power to bend that matter like clay now?

Infinity Stone/Gem

This just tells me you don't read comics and just base your opinion off people's exaggerated complaints.

He’ll be Duggans GotG/Event

With OG Jean Grey coming back as well, death in marvel has proven to be completely pointless

>i don't read comics

He never left there has been many copies of him this hole time including a future version of him.

Second they brought him back already anyways.

>For real, all they need is a metal manipulator to bring him back, as far as I remember.
Dammit user how are the X-Men gonna find a metal manipulator?

Then why are you here? Why do you care? Or is this all your life amounts to?

Spiderverse, then Venomverse....noe the event of the year!.....Wolerverse.

The fact that Venom got the second verse event makes me happy.

Or a girl that can pass through solid objects

He doesn't get the stone until after he's out

THey literally have a character that can bring people back from the dead walking around and time travelers. Death has been meaningless

Death in Marvel works like imprisonment. Certain character gets canned for a certain amount of years. So readers could long for him.
Removing famous characters of everlasting series for ever is pointless, the same reason villains never got ended by heroes.

This isn't even the first time either of them have died and come back. Hell there's been stories of Beyonder and Thanos literally killing every hero then reviving them right afterwords just because they can.

>I'm going to shitpost about something I know nothing about AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME MOM!

>not embracing the madness

There are way to many Wolverines and made-from-wolverine characters. And they hardly differ. Why can't this one stay dead for a chance?