Mutants don‘t need to be regulate-

Mutants don‘t need to be regulate-

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Sublime_(Earth-616)
youtube.com/watch?v=9JRLCBb7qK8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How would you even regulate something like that

>not having power dampeners in place

Regular dicking.

>How would you even regulate something like that

This is probably the hardest fuck marry kill I have seen so far

#notallmuties

add anti mutagens to our crops.

They killed Pulse who seems to be the only AoE power dampener in the show

All they have left are the collars, which don't stop powers so much as shock mutants every time they use them

Cept if they get the upper hand then well we saw the last Event when Hydra Cap gave them their own little fiefdom and they just started rounding humans up.

And the recourse after that was just to go full oppression and kick them out.

Trip

>Call Scott

Well he's fucking dead Tripcode

>Mutants don‘t need to be regulate-
I am very happy for superpowers to be regulated. But it isn't superpowers that ended up being regulated, because "kill everyone with powers" is as silly as trying to stop people developing killer robots.

Even more so, when in the Marvel universe you find out that there are entire planets of aliens with powers. And that if you really need to irradiate superpowers, you are going to need to wipe out most of the known universe.

In Marvel, Mutants are Humanity's true last line of defence against the cosmic horrors of the universe. Trying to wipe out Mutants is like trying to wipe out your nation's army. Is there any story where anti-mutant extremists try to murder all aliens too?

Time to upgrade to a more definitive method.

a bullet to the head is pretty definitive.

Well if they stop defending the ones that try to kill people in a genocidal "mankind is lower than bugs to my HomoSuperior lineage."

>Well if they stop defending the ones that try to kill people in a genocidal "mankind is lower than bugs to my HomoSuperior lineage."
That isn't the canon. The canon is that non-Mutants are infected by a mind control bacterium that couldn't infect Mutants. So it deliberately force non-Mutants to do crazy things to prevent Mutant genes from spreading. There is no rational explanation for the mutant Hate, there is just a bacterium trying to stop its own extinction.

I... I can't remember if you're being serious or not... and that terrifies me

I fucking hate telepaths

>I... I can't remember if you're being serious or not... and that terrifies me
Behold!
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Sublime_(Earth-616)

>It was hinted that the very hatred and fear of mutants was caused by Sublime itself. But the bacteria took more direct actions in order to ensure that mutant population would be held in check, if not exterminated, in order to keep it from becoming the dominant species of the planet.

Fuck off tumblr, GAS THE MUTIES RACE WAR NOW

Are those stepford cuckoos?

I'm interested, is this show any good?

I'm pretty sure you actually love telepaths.

Now I want to know if there's a What If... where mutants are wiped out, and aliens take over because there's no xeno deterrent.

Yeah it's the cuckoos.

Supposedly it's bretty good. If nothing else, reimaging The Sentinals as a Private Security Firm gives me a chuckle

>no xeno deterrent

...except for all the other super heroes whose powers are unrelated to mutation

>I'm interested, is this show any good?
It's entertaining. And a lot of waifus.

GET OUT MY MIND

Yeah, it's pretty good. Some people find it a bit slow, but I'm actually enjoying the soap opera.
Also there's at least one action sequence in every episode so far so it's not terribly slow.
>Supposedly it's bretty good. If nothing else, reimaging The Sentinals as a Private Security Firm gives me a chuckle
Well they do have tiny spider-bots. And if muties keep going like this, it's only a matter of time before they whip out the big guys again.

>Now I want to know if there's a What If... where mutants are wiped out, and Earth is peaceful because they finally got rid of dirty muties
FTFY

NEVER! STOP OPPRESSING ME!

Thanks anons, i'll check it out

Those other powered people weren't designed by Celestials specifically to fight off aliens, though.

Mutants might not have been either. I'm only half remembering some weird plot thing from years ago.

would you half of a Fenris?

>implying I'd cuck my nigga Andy

looks better from the side

Clearly an act a self defense. That car explosion triggered me something fierce though

>kinda looks like Chloe
>turns out to be built like Chloe as well

at least she has tits

Incest Power!

>violate rights
>get mad when they get revolted on
statists leave

They should all be rounded up and executed. Fuck that hippy dippy bs

Which PS3 game is this?

Human rights only apply if you're human

t. Statist

dat weird ass body

It's not wierd, she just has no hips

i dont know what you definition if weird is

I actually love telepaths.

Fucking Marvel. That's why I stick to street level.

That's the entire show in a nutshell.

You‘d think live action X-Men would‘ve had interesting girls all the time. But somehow it‘s taken almost 20 years for some TV show to come along.

Totally worth the wait.

>cucking the brother
wut

>implying people haven't waifu'd Mystique since the first movie

99% of problems with mutants would be eliminated if you just had all the telepaths killed.

There’s enough waifu level muties on the Gifted to give even the most enduring man cause to pace himself.

Shoot it repeatedly in the brain until it's regulated.

The best fucking solution would be for either
>Reed Richards makes a super solider serum rip off and gives it to every baseline human and baseline human born
>Tony Stark stops being a bitch about Extremis/Iron Man armor and starts providing that shit to all the baselines
If every man, woman and child was as fit as Captain America then nobody would fear mutants unless they were wold destroyers like Jean, Bobby and Magneto. Though I bet if any of this happened the X-men would find some way to find fault with it and sabotage it for reasons

This, and Magneto fuck that guy

Name one regulation that would have stopped this.

>>Tony Stark stops being a bitch about Extremis/Iron Man armor and starts providing that shit to all the baselines
He tried "The Man" wouldn't let him.

>Implying Andy wouldn't be hitting from the back.

He drugged the water supply, made them addicted to it and then charged them $99.99/day to keep it activated

He didn't even give them decent powers, just made everyone pretty

Death to all muties.

Is this that agents of shield show?

I thought Tony Stark was "The Man" himself.

>there are people who didn't un-waifu her the second Jlaw took over

And then you just get mutant suppressants in the water supply keeping frogs tadpoles forever and delaying puberty into peoples 30s.

Lauren is only for Andy, don't be lewd

Another non-canon show, nobody cares...

>Non canon
Oh boy another one of these fags.

Non-canon to what?

>delaying puberty until 30

Lolis last longer yay

I bet that Eddie Brock without a symbiote could beat 75% of mutants.

I need to catch back up on this

Mutants work better as a NRA allegory

>Magneto: You will take my powers from my dead cold fingers

>being this liberal
The X-Men were originally designed as a metaphor for gay people, black people, and other minorities people discriminated against and oppressed and hated back then.

Of course, thanks to how much you hate white gun owners, a holocaust survivor that understands the need for guns looks like a villain to you.

Why would a holocaust survivor understand the need for guns? You'd never understand.

>The X-Men were originally designed as a metaphor for gay people, black people, and other minorities people discriminated against and oppressed and hated back then.
Stan and Jack's X-Men certainly weren't this. Claremont added all that, including Magneto as persecuted Jew.

Yeah, during the Lee/Kirby run they were pretty much just disaffected teens.

Did they actually find triplet actors for the role?

Nope, one actress filmed three times.

I'm aware that mutants are supposed to be a stand-in for minorities and such, basically whoever is being unfairly treated, but there's a huge difference between "I hate that black man because of his skin color" and "I hate that mutant because he can kill me with his eye laser and there's nothing I can do to stop him".

Unfortunately the authorities in this series have decided to address this issue by kidnapping them, pumping them full of addictive drugs, and brainwashing them into becoming soldiers.

Sup Forumsmblr please. Nothing wrong with hating niggers/muties.

They don't, and neither do guns.

Homo Sapiens have outlived their use

The problem with that is that's not an issue confined only to mutankind in the Marvel universe. Half the Avengers could probably destroy the planet if they felt like it, but only mutants receive this scrutiny. It's pretty dumb.

I think Moz was a bit too literal with "racism is a disease" there

This WAS regulation.

Because those are random freak accodents and science experiments, its different than .1% of every 13 year old becoming a living wmd at puberty.

>Celestials created Mutants to defend Earth from space aliens
>Sentient mind-control bacteria causing non-Mutants to irrationally hate Mutants to ensure it's own survival
This feels like a Cracked article about 10 shitfuck crazy things you don't know about Disney/Marvel's X-Men waiting to happen.

What's the context?

>they just started rounding humans up.

Shit writing.

Zip it, flatscan. Stop murdering our children on playgrounds,stop firebombing our schools, and stop trying to fucking exterminate us, and maybe we'll reciprocate.

Mutants have saved the world from threats both terrestrial *and* extraterrestrial (and other-dimensional!), like, 2271 times in the last two years alone, goddammit!

That's perverted.

I want to do things to her mouth with my cock-

...did I say that out loud...?

god, why didn't the soldier just fill them with lead from like 100 yards away

you have rifles, they aren't complying, their lives aren't worth anything, we ventilate people in military checkpoints for less

Someone please think of the frogs!
youtube.com/watch?v=9JRLCBb7qK8

Mutants are the same species as Flatscans, only superior.

You don't *want* to have all the telepaths killled.

Just Emma Frost. She's bad.

>as fit as Captain America
Super-Soldier Serum is unable to be duplicated. Doesn't stop people from trying, but they should; shit's dangerous.

Not helpful.

Oh yeah, giant robots ambling around casually murdering anyone who might have a weird gene. That's good and fascistic.

Kidnapping, false imprisonment, attempted murder?

Really?