Justice League of America #20 Storytime

Prometheus will have his vengence, and the JLA will be left with one less member!

"Surgical Strike" Finale!

Other urls found in this thread:

www27.zippyshare.com/v/v7L7yCDI/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why did they make Prometheus a SPOOKY Archer in CW?

I haven't read a single issue of this, but WTF is up with this roster. Is that Lobo and Killer Frost on the team? Lol what? I'm gonna read this issue. Thanks for the story time. Still mad they killed the all new atom to bring Ray back though.

Didn't Green Arrow kill this dude hardcore? Did he get Lazarus pitted, or did Superboy Prime punch another fracture in the universe?

Because he was an Arrow villain and 50% of CW Arrow main-villains are archer.

Action Comics: Detective Comics: Hal Jordan & the GLC: New Super-man:

Killer frost and Destiny meeting when ? fuck all this boring shit

A new Aztec!

I take it back. That ain't Ray on the cover is it? That's what I get for commenting before reading. Thanks for the storytime. How'd they bring Ryan back?

nu52 rebooted the universe. Ryan never died

Maybe I've been away from DC too long, but when the fuck was The Ray ever a fag? Fucking shitty, I used to like him. Why are comics turning everyone into gays? I hate this shit. There is more gay representation in comics and TV shows than there are actual fags in real life. Stop shoving this homo shit down my throat

This pleases me

Bad AND Wrong?

Grant Morrison in the elseworld comic about Nazi Superman made the Freedom Fighters each a different group sent to concentration camps for thematic reasons, jew, gypsy, black, etc. The Ray was made as the gay one. Guess what everyone who wrote Ray after goes with?

I could tell just from the thumbnail that it was Doug Mankhe artwork. Man I love how he does Lobo. Nobody else draws him as crunchy and scummy looking while also looking entertainingly badass.

Need a new word.
I'm not going to say it because I know the rules

Shit art

Don't taze me, bro!

Just fuck her already Ryan, Jesus.

His dick will snap off

He's the Atom, the chosen one by Ray himself. He can invent some kind of frost resistant condom or body suit.

>Atom centered arc about reality breaking down on an atomic level
>Prometheus
>Now Aztec

Someone's been reading Morrison ers JLA.

I don’t shit right anymore, but I CAME BACK!

They should have at least given him his grill mask so that he was recognizable as Prometheus

>Why did they make Prometheus a SPOOKY Archer in CW?
Because Arrow needs Archers like Flash needs Speedsters, user.

THAT'S JUST SCIENCE!

No follow-up on the Dreamslayer/Blue Jay stuff from last week?

Lot of slow boil going on in this comic. Hope the payoff is worth it.

Why artist keep confusing Lobo's facial marks with a mustache?

Simon Bisley does though.

I thought they were always a mustache

>actually stopping the villian before he make his mysterious bullshit escape

this needs to happen more

>Literally trying to throw herself a pity party
>Hamfisted as fuck tear up and glance panel
I'm with Lobo on this one, he's painted as the aggressor, likely in some sort of tough love way later, but still either way, he's in the right. Not only did he twice fix their problems, and not a thanks from anyone, but he's calling out the clear failing from their blind supposition and bias.
>We'll move forward!
isn't going to get you anywhere if you're content walking in circles.

And where does Frost get off asking about why Lobo's on the team in the first place? The very fact he's held up his end of the bargain unquestioningly goes to show his credibility regardless of their views on his character. Putting her in check wasn't only due it clearly was needed for everyone.

He's considered scum, but ironically he's the one shooting straight and honest in this dive. Should just change the name of this to
Lobo and those other tribbs

Eww

Justice League of America 020 (2018) (webrip) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP)
www27.zippyshare.com/v/v7L7yCDI/file.html

its both.

fucking vorefags getting into comics....

only thing that can stop a man with a bow is another man with a bow. Everyone knows that.

You can't just...shoot them or anything.

How does he take down superhumans is an ordinary Wal Mart stun gun can drop him?

So is Lobo not on Superman's level here is Prometheus can knock his jaw off?

He went Ghost?

Is this an actual panel from a previous issue?

>Then I turn myself to Waller
What could ever go wrong

Did they drop the JL movie logo the banner change announcement showed them using, or were they never going to use that for JLA?

JLA was always going to be its own logo I think

they were originally facial marks, then they started putting a mustache along with them, but now artist keep forgetting the original marks

It's a shame, because the genius of the marks is it's obviously meant to give him a permanent biker 'moustache without having to justify the look with grooming or his conditions.

>Aztec
O shit