Less than 120 million Amerifats voted

>less than 120 million Amerifats voted

That's not even half of the country. Why don't burgers care about the future of their nation?

spics and niggers are too lazy to even vote

I actually did vote for the first time in 8 years.

[spoiler]For Trump[/spoiler]

[spoiler]In California[/spoiler]

If I had to work with one more entitled rich techie, I was going to off myself. Please MAGA, President Trump, starting with Californians.

USA citizens cared, burgers did not
this is why they elected Trump, to fix shit up and MAGA

Because most young people are disenfranchised by politics. Bernie was the DNC attempt to lure them in but didn't realize how much they would hate Hillary

Young people only hate Trump because it gets Facebook likes. They are lazy and I couldn't be happier.

around 50 million of our population can't vote because they are under 18
most people in their twenties don't vote

Felons can't vote, retards don't vote, under 18 can't vote. Not everybody can vote.

280 million adults.
Less people barred from voting.

About half voted which is standard.

that's not a good excuse. it is literally the duty of every citizen to vote atleast for presidency. they get tons of time in early voting to do so. public transportation will drive you to the polls if you have no ride. there's literally no excuse not to.

like OP said anything less than 90-99.999% voter turn out is a disgrace.

>children
>"oh no we're screwed because I didn't get muh """""free""""" shit" faggots

What are under 18 y.o., criminals, & illegals

Because they'd rather sit at home on their twitters, facebooks, etc and whine about how we elected someone who's going to shove women back into the kitchen and re-enact slavery or whatnot.
It's honestly incredibly amusing, especially when a lot of it is coming from people who can't even vote.

I admit, I didn't vote because I had forgotten I hadn't actually registered due to personal issues, but my vote would have gone to Trump in a republican dominated state anyways.

~15% voter turnout for juan and google
over 55% of white people voted

Lots of reasons not to vote. The most important being that you don't want to.

It's called freedom.

>The most important being that you don't want to.
Not a good excuse. what part of D U T Y do you not understand?

I expected more republican votes, near mid 60million

ITT: Sup Forums scapegoats all lefties as radical left SJWs

You're no better than the libtards.

Kids are ~23% of the US so there's about 65 million there. So that's 120 million out of 255 million as a rough estimate.

Disaffected voters didn't want to vote for either because they see both of them as pieces of shit, so they voted for neither or abstained.

Blacks didn't come out and vote because lol blacks for anyone but Obama.

people to stupid to figure out how to register cant vote.

So people who wanted neither candidate were supposed to go and vote for harambe or some stupid shit like that because muh duty?

I thought you trump fans would be happy. Most of my friends are dirty dems but a good chunk of them elected not to vote because they couldn't stomach voting for hillary. If this happened all over, it could be one of the reasons trump won the election.

>duty
That sounds like some commie shit. Americans don't have to do anything they don't want to. I bet you think people have a "duty" to have kids, too

Or you can protest mark your ballot. People in Canada do it all the time. Refusing all of the candidates is something that is recorded.

Because it was obvious Trump would win and I'm not in a state where my vote counts.