Craig of the Creek

Anyone else saw this? If so, what were your thoughts?

we wuz a shitty chunnibyou ripoff without any of the good parts

Eh

I liked it. Was pretty charming. However I have to say that Craig, the titular character, felt unnecessary. He just wasn’t as interesting as the other two kids. If the show was just Kelsey and J.P. I would be pretty hype for this.

WE

I had a weird ass dream last night that episode 2 came out and it was about them in school and had kyle and cartman from south park as some of the kids they interacted with. They didn't talk but they were there, with the same south park art style.
What the fuck is my mind

Everybody saw it since you have been spaming threads daily since it aired.
It's mediocre as all hell. It's not bad, not good, just mediocre.

it was shite

Just cartoons apparently.

It was ok, nothing special. The little girl was more interesting than the MC.

0 jokes
J
O
K
E
S

Absolute garbage and good art wasted

The girl who talked about putting her shoes in the cubby and her coat in the closet?

>good art
Even that is highly debatable

Meh. A couple of scenes made me chuckle, but the whole "slice of life kids being wacky kids" angle in cartoons have worn me out as of late. I just find it all dull.

the art is boring because its just new characters drawn in the steven universe style.

the premise is "kids playing outside pretending" which is done to death.

pass.

>the premise is "kids playing outside pretending" which is done to death.
lol what are you talking about-
>Gumball
>Harvey Beaks
>Clarence
>We Bare Bears

idk i liked Bridge to Terabithia when it was cute at first but then used as a coping mechanism to deal with the death of a friend who drowned in the woods they played in

Well the numbers have spoken. we need more dark twist and psychological exploring cartoons.

"kids have imaginary related adventures" kinda fell flat if the sewer kids actually play in the sewers and so on.

which numbers

If there were no kids playing in the sewers, then there wouldn't be any sewer kids.

You just lack of imaginations, like the writers of that show.

I keep seeing this show posted on Sup Forums for awhile now, is this going to be on CN or something? Anyone got a link to an episode or something.

I despise modern cartoons

Stale, devoid of any real personality, felt like wants to be a slice of life but completely lacks the things that make that genre enjoyable. The main character is boring and is a poorly down version of the "accidentally feminine" archetype, the dumb kid doesn't have any thing to make up for it so he just ends up being annoying, the girl was the closest one to interesting but I don't think that gag can be funny for long with the way this show is portraying events, it might have been interesting if the show did something like the making the episodes seem like a fantasy setting then revealing the real world things that were actually happening, instead she'll just monologue a bit and that will get stale fast.

>the premise is "kids playing outside pretending" which is done to death.
Something being done often doesn't make it bad.
Though when it's done poorly (like with this show), then you have a problem.