This is what the future looks like, Sup Forumstards. Enjoy your four years while they last

This is what the future looks like, Sup Forumstards. Enjoy your four years while they last.

You know people become more conservative the older they get?

Acting like 18-25 year olds are the biggest, whiniest, wimpiest cry babies the U.S. has ever seen. Really something to be proud of huh?

I'm actually curious about the conversion rate in regards to that.

And then they get older and a new generation comes in and wants their own vision made reality, and suddenly all these blue faggots go red.

Dude, liberals don't have children. That fact alone makes liberalism pointless and futile.

Those are strong leftists, the weak ones do.

Dude,
just,
give it a rest already.

that will change if they start teaching about assange

Its mostly minorities actually.

It's this kind of attitude that will lose the gop elections

isn't the vote secret? how do they know?

They have time to get hit by reality and smarten up.

>Implying the under 18 crowd growing up now won't become right wing as fuck.

Just like how Trump had a 1% chance of winning

You guys lost. Just accept it.

>can't even call you a shill anymore

This.
24 yo user here. When people hit 30 they don't immediately think gays are degenerate, weed is bad, and border security is good.

Every generation is mpre liberal than the last. I think Trump was our last win.

Hahaha...people change their minds when they grow up, d00d.

I was liberal at that age as well. Voted straight Red last night.

>flame
Isn't this flame mostly unemployed uneducated people?

1.7%.

Get it right.

I grew up in California, and was very liberal- left when I was 25.
I voted for Ralph Nader....
Now I live in Georgia.
I went from BLM to stormfront from my own personal experiences in life.

Biggest eye opener was being in the army.
I had to live side by side with minority's and see how they really were, not just how they pretended to be.

>young people
>smart
>young people
>knowing what's best
>young people
>having experience in the world

Too bad the generation after Millennials express conservative values at rates unseen since the silent generation.

Wait until they actually pay taxes.

Inb4 next election democrats go back to nominating a white male and republicans sweep the nation with an actually competent female presidential nominee, shattering the glass ceiling.

News flash, thats what the 18-25 map looks in every election..

Implying theres ever gonna be an election again in USA

Trump dynasty just started , after Donald Trump will be emperor for 30 years, Barron will take over

>Every generation is more liberal than the last.

Categorical bullshit.

The late 60s early 70s were a high water mark. Then the 80s were extremely conservative. We reached another high water mark and now the backlash has become even more severe.

Jesus, America, what the fuck did you do to your youth? Fuck, and I thought we have it bad.

This. All the kids at Trump rallies will remember this for the rest of their lives.

i was a stupid leftist until i got my first real job

Those faggots will grow up, gain experience and become right-wingers. That's what the future looks like.

The map is pretty much the same for older atheist people with a higher education.

Most of them will obtain jobs and become conservative after their daughters are raped by non-whites.

Yeah, I can agree with this.

I was a Hillary shilling liberal last year, but I slowly became more conservative as time went on.

People grow up you know

I take objection with that. They CAN have children, but SHOULDN'T. Unless race mixed.

18-25 year olds eventually grow up though

Everyone knows 18-29 traditionally votes Democrat because they do not know any better.

What's a real job considered in the US?
Salaried?

gen Z is already far right and half of those 18-25s are taconiggers who will be deprted.

>this is what people who has not life experience and has not contributed anything to society voted for

My votes
21: Obama
25: Obama
29: Trump

Checks out

There's a reason the original voting age was 25 and men only. Those are what we call "rational adults".

>Implying Hillary will be alive in 4 years

Trump was more liberal than Hillary, but you'd only know that if you aren't indoctrinated by college peer pressure.

As young people leave their pot-smoke-filled apartments and Marxist professors behind for the real world, they start caring more about their taxes, their health insurance, the security of their children...and bullshit identity politics and DUDE WEED becomes much less important.

like all those kids growing up under reagan did?

How will the democratic party have any voters in 2020 when all the illegals will be deported in 2017?

True. Voted Obama twice and voted for Trump. Although I would have voted for Bernie Cuckold Sanders if he had the nomination.

That was what the polls were saying, what were the real results? They pulled this same shit with Brexit.

she didn't seem being particularly distressed by losing, unlike Huma

They get conservative in the sense they don't change the views they had when they were young, and the new generations are more left leaning than they were.

In 20 years time the conservatives will still support LGBT and stuff, but the new left wing will be pushing for pedophilia or something to be legalised.

Within four years they'll have been winning so god damn much that they won't care anymore.

>Enjoy your four years while they last.
You mean eight.

Trump's liberal on war and social issues, moderate fiscally and truly conservative on immigration.

There's a saying my dad always used to tell me

If you aren't a liberal when you are young, you have no heart

If you aren't a conservative when you are old, you have no brain.

Hence an all around great choice to get the country on its feet again.

A man who is not a liberal at 20 has no heart. A man who is not a conservative at 40 has no brain.

Drumpf btfo he will never recover :^)

Again, underestimating how young people feel in this manner is a mistake. They know what they want and what their values are and those aren't going to magically change.

The world changes. People change.

> that graph
> Sup Forums memed the collapse of superimposed probable outcomes into a single coalesced state of Trump as President

they fail to realize that the people who are now largely conservative are the same generation that was full of leftists and hippies back in the 60s.

hell, nearly everyone on the right will tell you "yeah i used to be a leftist too, but i grew out of it at age XX"
it's mostly because people lose their childlike naiveté as they grow older and get more life experience under their belt

In ten years time they will bitch on the next teenage generation

Then why do Clintons, Pelosi, and Biden exist?

I was a raging idiot leftie who thought anyone who voted on the right was doing so because of "racism"..

No. regular people vote with their wallets. Thats right for any demographic except, mainly white people who have no concept of being working class. They are the ones voting with their feels, thinking everyone else does too.

When they get into the job market they'll hopefully see that they cant afford to vote based on what some fucking nigger you'll never meet feels about it.

Shut up nigger just bc you're young doesn't mean you are dumb and suck black dicks all day.

>you become more conservative the more you experience and the more knowledge you gain

it really...really made me think

No heart confirmed.

Holy wow, I guess I'm a monster.

By that logic, shouldn't all the teens/young adults of the 60s be voting democrat?

this senpai

>why do politicians exist
To get free money.

Honestly, you could be right. In my sixth forum class there's a mixture of 17 and 18 year olds and I know quite a few of them support Trump, and I live in London which is leftiville

Anything that involves a person threatening to send you to the unemployment line.

>People who are 18-25 will remain liberal forever.
These faggots are utterly hilarious. Funnily enough, most people suddenly turn towards the right after they get a proper job and see what it's like being the taxpayer instead of welfare leech.

Even more so when their own kids will start talking about the need for bestialsexual and pedosexual people to have equal rights or how they want a fox tail surgically grafted onto them or whatever fad is coming next.

It's this kind of thinking that allowed the far left to infiltrate all parts of western civilization. The 80s were so conservative that white privilege and SJW movement was born.

Trump only won by a tiny amount. The left still controls society.

>for 20 years the youth were left
>for ~10 they weren't
>then from 1990 onward they were liberal

Nah the youth don't become more liberal with every generation at all.

Retard.

when it was Bernie Vs Hillary most of the young people voted for Bernie.

Young people are a mix of liberal libertarians. Only old people wanted Hillary Clinton.

I voted For Jill Stein cause I actually have principles, fear tactics from the Hillary Campaign just highlighted how Weak they were.

Glad Trump won. Maybe it will wake up all those Weak ass Liberals and get them to stand for something other than their Pet Issues they picked up in Women's studies.

This.

Not Conservative, young people become more cynical as they get older. Due to a distrust of governments and any person who is not them, they will only regard themselves as the important thing.

This leads them to right parties.

19 year old Trump voter here, everyone I know who supports Hillary reads Huffington Post, goes to Starbucks twice a day, has thick-framed glasses, and is generally an uninformed idiot who votes against le ebil white males to seem progressive. I have some faith that as some of them grow up and become more informed they will see the error in their ways but we need more active redpilling to make it happen.

Everyone on Sup Forums should take a moment to thank BLM for giving Trump this election.

The existential fear of gender and sexuality issues didn't stop the left.
The existential fear of the Muslim didn't stop the left.
The existential fear of illegal immigrants didn't stop the left.

The realized fear from seeing mobs of blacks carrying crude "kill whitey" signs as cops were gunned down on street corners, that stopped the left.

>mfw i'm an 18-25 year old in idaho

State is based, even our typically liberal county, Ada, went red