Can someone please talk sense for a bit?

Can someone please talk sense for a bit?

All these people going insane, crying, vandalizing, having meltdowns and curling up into the fetal position.

This isnt normal.
What is going on in the american peoples psyche thats caused them to become such pathetic little sensitive pussies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W8N3FF_3KvU
waitbutwhy.com/2013/09/why-generation-y-yuppies-are-unhappy.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Socially inept people that thought the nation sided with them only to find out it didn't.

Leftism is a social cancer.

It's the work of modern society making people divisive, this is now normal. Look at any western European city, they're not any different.

not enough spankings happened in the 90's

People who have lived in a bubble for so long they are mentally unable to process a reality that doesnt comply with their beliefs.

It is truly fucking frightening and I get chills thinking about how bad it couldve been if Hillary won.

You're going to be face with a lot of toxicity. Show them respect and love, even if they don't show it back to you.

Our country managed to brainwash millions of people into believing Trump is the most dangerous person alive and will kill everyone but white men

they've been raised to think that "LITERALLY HITLER" is the "WORST POSSIBLE THING" that could happen in their country
then they were told that Trump was that Hitler and they needed to stop him

then they failed to stop him

it's simple

This

When you buy into the hate hook line and sinker... this is what you get. My facebook feed is full of this stupidity.

Babies.
When babies don't get what they think they're entitled to, they throw a tantrum.
This is what safe spaces and identity politics brought america, an army of mentally retarded idiots.

Weak spoilt brats who crumble as soon as they step out of their comfort zone

They bought in hardcore to the spin machine.
Some people are so ennamoured so dependant upon that machine that they'll fight to protect it and belive they're doing the right thing.
They took the blue pill and thought they were fighting the good fight only to wake up and find out the world disagreed with them.
Now they've lost their way and don't know how to cope with it. A world of lies promised to them just to use them as a political shield has come tumbling down and there's no way for them to cope. So they lash out against what they perceive to be the machine when in fact it's their brother's and sisters. They don't know grace in losing since they bought into the hype that it was impossible to lose.

Hubris user. Hubris was their downfall like so many before their time.

this. trump was going to be hitler so that all the lefties could feel like heroes when he inevitably lost

whoops

Safe space culture has royally fucked the liberal side up, I'm ashamed to see some of the shit they say these days.

They found out they're on the wrong side of history.

Infantalized liberals with inferiority complexes.

it's the public school system in conjunction with public universities. this behavior is taught.

frontal lobe brain damage

Positive reinforcement. When they cry, people hurry to give them a blankie and candies and tell they how beautiful and important they are. They've been doing it more and more for decades. It is no different then training dogs. If you give positive reinforcement for a behavior, that behavior will become more prevalent.

First the schools brainwashed them into thinking "muh equality muh diversity" is the most important thing in the universe. Then the media brainwashed them into believing Trump is some kind of fucking radical fascist who will deport all the non-whites and hang all the queers. When in reality he's just moderate right.

This. Treat them with kid gloves and slowly wake them up to the reality around them. They won't like it and many of them will fight against it. But eventually they'll learn to embrace it like the rest of us because at the end of the day it's all they've got left.

two words.

Identity politics.

(((Millenialism)))

This

An entire generation being taught their libcuck utopia was unarguably "the future"

NEO-LIBERALISM

I do not understand what is happening either, brostonia.

I honestly wanted this and I've felt dread all day. Watching people have fucking panic attacks and scream all over social media has been upsetting. This is the 4th election cycle that I can remember, and the 5th one I've lived through. I remember when Bush won against Gore and being in a liberal household. My parents were upset but they weren't that fucking upset, they just shook their heads and went about their day.

8 years of thinking we were turning the world into a utopia has given people a false sense of things needing to be fair and thinking that fairness could ever actually exist in concert with human nature.

This is what happens when an entire generation has the fucking veil thrown away at the exact same moment.

Hitler however did revitalize Germany, so if anything, we may get the non-holocaust version of him.

In every ecosystem the weak have a mass die off when predators show up.
It's their time now.

Everybody wins in little league

Trump will kill everyone when they repeal all the environmental regulations

Amen

Completely agree.

Chicagofag here.I work in vo and have to coach people sometimes in the booth during a recording session. I'm recording someone right now who is very depressed because of the results, and I have to keep her sounding professional over a three hour session. Everyone on the train was extra sad looking this morning. It was great, but I do think we have to slowly and carefully coax people like children sometimes to have a real conversation that isn't just a splooge of buzzwords.

"Hitler was good in the beginning, but went too far." Marge Schott

This
>mfw it all started with gamergate
its just begun lads

>All these people going insane, crying, vandalizing, having meltdowns and curling up into the fetal position.
You mean exactly the same thing that would happend if Trump lost?
America had to choose between corupted cunt and egoistic dick. Now half of US will cry for few hours and then they will go to Colbare, Oliver and that South African to listen to some jokes about how they are right and all the people that voted Trump are racist, sexist, homofobic,...

NO.

PIC RELATED IS THE RESPONSE THEY DESERVE

FPBP, They were forced to see how small their little echo chamber really is.

Fucking this. But now the coddling is over.
Reinforcers are meant to be earned.

They've been forced to look outside their echo chamber for the first time in a long while.

Media fearmongering, self-reinforced hysteria and it's nobody's fault but their own. They think they're all about to have the SS drag them into the street and execute them.

Start convincing everyone that Hillary lied and Trump is not a racist/misogynist/xenophobe. This is something that needs to come mostly from the left. Hillary herself needs to tell her supporters that it was all just campaign rhetoric.

it's called SJWs, it's a cult based on the tenet off being outraged to the point of despair whenever you are called by the wrong pronoun

I really don't get the shock and tears, mainly because of the image of Clinton it implies these imbeciles have. Like, sure, Trump is a total idiot, but Hillary would have been only slightly less awful. What would they have done had she won? Celebrated?

>a real conversation that isn't just a splooge of buzzwords.
Notions of real talk might not the best idea after literally memeing a President into office.

Like corn-ethanol that causes global crop shortages?

Like solar panel and wind subsidies that makes completely impossible technologies still not competitive with their free counterparts?

car subsidies that have caused the unnecessary manufacture of thousands of cars and batteries to replace perfectly good cars? That's all wasted resources and damaged environment. You think the LiPo/NiMH cells in your hybrid were good for the environment? You think your solar panels or wind turbine is ever going to have a positive ROI?

Come back when we have nano-composites, maybe we can make turbine blades work then.

I don't understand this shit. I'm an older man.Was raised rather old fashioned. What these fuckers need is a good ass whoopin.Period.

Good point based medpack. Uncuckening will take some time. Most will refuse.

The same thing happened during the 2000 and 2008 elections. Social media and camera-quality-smartphones weren't as prevalent in either. 2008 had plenty of "Republican Tears" pics being passed around; but just not as many. The crying Repbulicans weren't the social media generation like Hillary's camp.

Liberalism

Young, safe-space dwelling brats who haven't had anything truly bad happen to them.
Now they feel like they lost some sort o culture war and they don't know how to cope with that feeling.

In 2008 white people realized that being liberal feels really good.

Like, really really good.

It turns out it feels very nice when you hear variations of "Hey buddy! Did you vote for Obama? Congrats dude, you helped make history! You're so open minded and accepting!" for four years.

Then they realized they could feel even BETTER the harder they pushed to the left. Keep in mind they dont actually care if the lives of working people, black people, immigrants, poor people, etc get better or worse, theyre only in it for those sweet feels. Then for the last 4 years of obummer's administration white liberals have been circlejerking so hard that they created the abomination known as the SJW. Its one big network of feeding into each other's arrogance and jerking each other off for being so god damn accepting and progressive. Theu got lazy, they got spoiled, and they've become severely addicted to that feeling, and now they're experiencing HARD withdrawal symptoms, because for once in their life their drug-I mean liberalism isn't making them feel good.

Colored liberals are insane because of low standards perpetuated by both the faux-understanding white liberals and the kikes.

It'll be very interesting to see what happens when minorities finally wake up and realize white liberals are a huge part of their problems and turn on them. Delicious, really.

Literally a psychological change.

Watch this to understand it

youtube.com/watch?v=W8N3FF_3KvU

>You mean exactly the same thing that would happend if Trump lost?

Not a single trump support would have cried about not feeling safe.

Clinton supporters talk about moving to Canada if she loses
Trump supporters talk about armed revolution if he lost.

See the difference?

this

>It'll be very interesting to see what happens when minorities finally wake up and realize white liberals are a huge part of their problems and turn on them. Delicious, really.
A lot of them are
at least 'Hispanics' considering they voted for Trump in record numbers

blacks still tow the line but more dissident voiced are becoming prominent.

If you want real reason read this
>waitbutwhy.com/2013/09/why-generation-y-yuppies-are-unhappy.html

THIS

I'd rather a civil war kicks off so we can spill their blood on the streets. Am I the only one?