The Latino Vote

>2008: John McCain got 31% of Latino vote
>2012: Mitt Romney got 27% of Latino vote
>2016: Donald "Build the Wall" Trump got 33% of the Latino vote

I don't understand. I thought Latinos hated Trump but he did better than the last 2 Republican nominees.

Not everyone one is a dirty Mexishit.

latinos=/=mexicans

>illegals

so many fucking idiots. There are lots of Latinos born in America that don't like mexicans or brazilians taking their jobs either.

legal Latinos hate those that came here illegal, thats the 30% trump acquired basically

Spics are overwhelmingly leftist. Much more so than whites.

They were just lousy. Most of the legal latinos or mexicans with visa to cross legaly supported Trump.

Mexicans/Latinos, especially the older generation tend to be more religious/conservative

^ These

LOL

The ones that came here legal hate illegals

even illegals realize the fact that too many of them will ruin America. So many of the ones that are already here voted TRUMP

I actually feel bad for latinos, they are actually the only other good race besides whites. Mexicans are quite friendly too, but the Illegals are fucking scum and need to go back but just saying that gets you branded a racist even though they are ILLEGAL. It's ridiculous.

This.

Latino is not a race, stupid snow mejican.

Cubans. We generally lean conservative, 55% of us voted for Trump.

When Trump doubled down on appointing a pro-life supreme court justice that won him the vote from all the real Catholics (and not meme false Pope catholics)

This

Hispanics or whatever you call yourselves you know what I mean

believe it or not some latinos can be based

Yep.
Even the ones who area here illegally hate fresh illegals.
They're backstabbing garbage.
They don't want their own hustle to be threatened.

There's a very secret fact about US latinos.

If they're here, and established, they don't want anymore fucking wetbacks coming because all they do is compete with them.

A lot of people in the US and Canada would think that Alexis Sanchez and Fernando Torres are the same race just because they both speak Spanish.

Idk but I'm Dominican and my whole family voted Trump. Then again we're pretty much 1%ers, so I don't think this is really indicative.

why would you hate trump if you're staying legally ?

not true i know a lot of right wing latin americans

Simple
My spic parents came here legitimately, never took adavatge of government assistance, learned the language, paid taxes, created their own business, sent me to private school and taught me to be grateful. The private schools I attended taught me to be grateful to God and country.

There is no way I'd vote for anyone who will spit at what my parents did. Fuck the illegals and their anchor babies. Dial #2 for Spanish shouldn't even be a thing.

The most anti illegal immigration people in the country are foreigners that came here the legal way.

There are white latinos, legal latinos and right wing latinos. This group is less homogeneous than blacks or whites. It shouldn't even be considered a racial category.

Hispanics arent a race famalam

It's about selfishness

Legal mexicans don't want other mexicans to come to US so they get to keep their jobs etc. Every immigrant is against further immigration, this is a well established fact amerilard

Most of us are right leaning on social issues and left leaning on economics. Why do you thin abortion and gay marriage is basically illegal in all of Latin America? I went to high school in the DR; all of the girls thought that abortion was murder for example.

But most people love welfare in Latin America too, so it's a mixed bag.

This.

This

No. Latinos are just above sand niggers

>White
>Asian
>Latino
>Pajeet
>Sand niggers
>niggers

REEEEEEE Then what are they called?

The being said, Latin America seems to be having a centre-right strea right now. Panama, the DR, Brasil, Argentina, Colombia, and Peru are all being run by right leaning people I believe. Ecuador, Nicaragua, Venezuela, and I think El Salvador are the exceptions.

Latino here.

My entire everyone is furious at the fack Paco can just stroll in.

What don't you understand. We wanted to leave these fucks to begin with.

Let's be real. #SpiritCooking meme campaign won them back to us.

Not all latinos are mexicans you idiot

we hate chicanos in mexico cause they're full of shit. they are racist with other mexicans so fuck them also dont deport them to mexico cause we dont want them.

That's wrong here is the correct one

>God tier
Whites
>Good tier
Latinos
>Shit tier
Indians
Chink/Gooks
>Absolute abomination tier
Arabs/middle easterners
Niggers

Just call them Hispanics. Not like anyone gives a shit outside of South America.

The term for the brown hispanics is Mestizo btw.

If 70% of """latinos""" are mexican mestizos, call them Mexican mestizos.

I am a Puerto Rican and my entire family wants to genocide Mexicans

This so much.

Hispanic here fuck Mexicans
They hate American hispanics
You will BUILD WALL NOW

talking shit about Catholics in the leaked emails must of had some effect.

>Spics are overwhelmingly leftist

t. ignorant twat

We despise illegal aliens as much as you do, gringobro.

>Mestizo

Oh yeah I forgot about that word. I think it's interchangeable with Latino here, we never use "Mestizo".

Latinos can be white, mestizo, mulatto, or black though. We're not a separate race.

Omg.

You also got to realize. We have family in these failing states like Venezuela.

I will never see half of my family again.

I don't think you know how down I am to shoot commies in the streets if I gotta.

Cubans voted for him more than they did for Romney and McCain.

He got like 54% of the Cuban vote. Which everyone was claiming would be like 70% for Hillary.

Sandniggers are last. You don't have much if them in the USA, you actually have muslim pajeets, not arabs. As a french, arabs are th worst kind of cancer and to be avoided under any circumstances meanwhile some blacks are brotier.

Non-Mexican Hispanics hate Mexicans?

What if we start a war against Peru and his Kike-President?

Think for a second.

The latinos that already live legally in murica voted for trump to prevent more latinos storming the country.

This makes perfectly sense.

>I thought Latinos hated Trump

Legal immigrants tend to hate illegal immigrants with passion.
I mean, think about it - you put all that effort into going through the truly atrocious immigration process pretty much all Western countries have, you have to deal with all the obligations and being assfucked by the state.

And then some illiterate asshole who has never done anything useful in their life just walks in and takes everything you worked so hard for without even asking for it.

Every illegal immigrant is a massive "fuck you" to legal immigrants. I'm surprised it was only 33%.

Let's strike a deal, you pay for the wall and we'll have "complications" over the transport of deported illegals that somehow ended up in Brazil.

Every self respecting latino hates Mexicans though.

Roastie detected.

We didn't used to hate mexico. But since Trump started his campaign, mexicans were bitching all over the media they are the best latino country and Trump is a raicist against all latinos in the world.

I hate Mexico now

UNIVISION BTFO

I'm PerANO and most of us are right wingers. All of my relatives were rooting for Trump the whole time.

The Democrats seriously underestimated Hispanic men's unwillingness to vote for a woman.

>33
And you idiots don't get it.

I obviously meant mestizos.

Latino & hispanic only describe the words they use.

Basicly you're just saying speakers of spanish.

>both sides of my family were voting for Trump

It's so weird seeing as all of my spic friends are all libshits and my family is full Republican.

It's a weird feel.

>Asian meme

I'll admit there are some super bro tier asians but by and large most Asians are fucking leftist cancer. I'll take latinos over Asians any day. They are more likely to vote conservative than Asians. The only asian block that votes conservative are the Vietnamese & Indians(for the most part) the rest are hardcore liberals and can't be trusted.

>I think it's interchangeable with Latino here,
Latino is merely a word that refers to the primary language they speak, if it comes from Latin roots. Someone from Quebec is also Latino American.

North America is mixing the terms and creating a social mess.

Son of Colombian immigrants here

Dad voted for Trump, when asked why he stated that he hated the establishment and has never watched one minute of the Apprentice or anything with Trump on TV

>Bolivia
Get out of my country reeeeeee

>t. turista argentino

1/3 are not nigger tier. I guess they didn't see that coming.

#SpiritCooking

Not all Latinos are Mexicans. And non-Mexican Latinos often don't like Mexicans.

Argentina hates them quite a lot.

>I don't understand. I thought Latinos hated Trump but he did better than the last 2 Republican nominees.

>Legal immigration
Is a separate and different thing to:
>Illegal immigration

Get it, libcuck?

Apologize to redpilled spics

>Mexico = indians, mestizos and some castizos
>Central America = mestizos with some castizos
>Caribbean = mulattos or quadroons
>Colombia and Venezuela = mestizos, castizos, and blacks
>Ecuador = mestizos or castizos
>Peru = full blown indians with some castizos
>Southern cone except for Chile = whites
>Chile = half mestizo half white

Keep in mind that all of these have sizable white (depending on your definition) minorities. Just call all of Hispanics, makes things easier.

THIS.

Everyone hates Mexicans

From the Dominican bastards to the based Argentine criollo master race, we all know Mexicans are subhumans

The spooky witchcraft shit swayed them on election day. They won't go near it or anyone who engages in it, even if it is just done as edgy art. They are also largely present in social media, and we did a great job of getting it out there.

I think cubans are realizing they are way more white than leftists and their armies of mestizos want them to be.

Illegals are bad news for a country, simple as that.

The refugee business is tricky; were there any consequences when there was an influx of refugees from Vietnam?

LEGAL LATINO TRUMP VOTER HERE

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

BUILD WALL

FUCK

THE

GOBLIN

GUATEMALANS

The ones who came here legally are also pissed off by the abusers giving them a bad name. It's not that surprising.

Ever seen light skin blacks people fuck with dark skin blacks? Like seriously fuck with them and demean them. That's how (in my experience) legals treat illegals. Even younger 20 somethings , first generations, will berate the fuck out of 40 year old illegal dudes. Some of it is just serious bantz but it is real.

Democrats regard minorities a cattle who will do their bidding. They don't expect them to be people who have opinions, they should just be slaves who vote democrat.

They lump up all latins as one homogenous group but that's not true at all. The cubans hate commies, not all hispanics are mexicans who vote Clinton.

I r8 this 10/10

Yes they do. And Mexicans hate them.

>Voted Trump
>Family angry that I sold out my "brothers and sisters"
God damn, you can support a president even if you don't agree with him 100%. Almost makes me wish deporting every illegal immigrant was plausible. They blow this shit way out of proportion.

MAGA

Yep

You can go with them if you miss them so fucking much.

Why?

Legal share the illegals because they came legally and did all the paperwork while illegals cut in line

I get that now and you're right but I've always just called brown skinned Mexican/South American Mestizos "Latinos". I think most people would here. Maybe I'm wrong.

The true racism of our time. Even worse are all of the people telling them to be safe or suggesting that whatever opinion they had must have been wrong if it wasn't far left. That is literal indoctrination. They are culted members. Fucking eerie

racism mostly