Thank you for your service

Thank you for your service.

Part II

It's been an honor serving alongside you all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7oday_Fc-Gc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

F

F

F

F

F

Now begins the golden age of memes.

But now the opponent has tasted defeat at the hands of a weapon they didn't understand and certainly under-estimated. What does this mean for memes in elections to come?

The presence of meme magic in our world will change it forever. 2020 will mark the beginning of an age of weaponized memes and meme warfare on a level never seen before.

For now, let us enjoy what memes have given us, for it may have brought about a harsh future.

F

F

F

It's been an honor fellow shit posters.

F

>grandpa, were you a shitposter in the great meme war?

>no, but I posted on a board with shitposters

youtube.com/watch?v=7oday_Fc-Gc

>Survivor of the Podesta Intrusion present
F

F

F

F

Seriously guys

People DIED trying to uncover clinton

This was a real war with real casualties

F for the fallen
F

F

user was just a newfag and didnt deserve to die. showed such promise.

F for SETH RICH

F

What a glorious time. The wildest dreams were released in these last 6 months. But the work has just begun.

F

i will never forget

F

F

F

It's not over yet though, we need to channel our meme magic to uncuck the EU in 2k17

F

These last 18 months have been an honor, Sup Forums. Your commitment to excellence and all things great will stop time, because as we all know, time never really stops for the great ones.

F

F

The honor was mine friend. Stay vigilant and warm up the ovens as I fear this was only the opening battle of a greater conflict.

F

F & praise Kek

F

F

F

>at least when your grandchildren ask you
>what did you do in the great meme war 2?
>you wont have to tell them
>well...i shovellled shit in Louisiana

F

Will the stand aginst CTR go down in the history books alongside the greatest battle in history?

F

Lads I have a heart condition and things have been getting worse. However, I am glad I witnessed the renewal of our country, and I could not have asked for a better way to go.

o7

F

F

F

Veni
Vidi
Vici

F

It was a pleasure serving with you brothers.

Kot scripting brigade checking in.

I remember that thread, where user with cancer posted his photos.
I don't know if he is still alive, but i hope so.

F

RIP

F

F

It was an honour, user.

F

F

F

F

F

Press F to pay respect to those anons who lost their lives before they could know the result of this election

Their efforts were not in vain

F

F

>yfw Some people may have LITERALLY DIED during the meme war from Killary's assassins

you're welcome ameribro!
counting on you for the 2017 EU memetic warfare

Goddamnit I`m tired. But not only the ride never ends, it is only beginning.

F

F

IT HAS ONLY JUST BEGUN.

F

F

To those all around the world who had their lives destroyed by doxing shills

To those who stood by their choice when media pressure fell upon them

To those who channeled their power for great events that led us to this moment

F

F

We lost a lot of good memes.

We were a personal army
One last time

You did good user, I hope things turn around for you.

F

'_'7
its not over yet, lads
this is only the beginning
MAGA, my bretheren

It has been an honor to serve with you glorious bastards. We shit posted and memed Trump into the white house.

Sup Forums came together and shapped the history of earth. We did it but we have to stay vigilant. Our enemy still lurks amongst us.

F
it's been an honor we all deserve sleep after last night. Let's finish up and get ready for the celebrations tonight.

To all brothers who fell for the CTR shills in MEME combat.

F

F! FUCKING F!

The war ain't over yet, there is always a cause worth fighting for. I'll see you fags on the battlefield.

F

F
F
F
F
F
F

F

I'm glad to have been by your side everyone. I may have been a late entry but it was a good time.
F

F

F

F to all those who were suicided by the Clintons over the years for trying to expose their corruption.

I'm honored to be in your company, men. Take a day of rest and get drunk on liberal tears

F

underrated post

It will be much harder, you know?

We need you to teach Sup Forums very basic german, or we can't really help you.

Brexit/Trump memewars were possible because they have english for their national language.

I can write/read in german thanks to heavy emphasis that was put on it in my school, but i'm rusty as fuck.

You need to find out how to use Sup Forums autistic beams with majority of it's population with zero knowledge of german.

F
His death was not in vain.

F

F

F

SHERIFF JOE WAS A CASUALTY TO SOROS FUNDING

F's FOR JOE

F

F

F

A weapon to surpass memes?

F
You have no idea how great it feels to work at the parliament and see all those defeated faces. Godspeed gentlemen.

F
But I still feel like it's not over yet

77th Gorilla Warfare Battalion
F all our lost brothers

That's a good post user.