Brit/pol/- FREEDOM Edition

>Croydon tram: Five dead and 50 injured after derailment
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-37919658

>PM congratulates Donald Trump on his election as the next US President
gov.uk/government/news/pm-congratulates-donald-trump-on-his-election-as-the-next-us-president

>Nicola Sturgeon congratulates Donald Trump less than a year after stripping him of Scottish 'ambassador' role
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/09/nicola-sturgeon-congratulates-donald-trump-less-than-a-year-afte/

>How can Britain do business with President Trump? Send for Nigel Farage
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/09/how-can-a-shocked-incredulous-britain-do-business-with-president/

>Prosecutors failing to tackle honour crimes due to ‘fear of social unrest’
breitbart.com/london/2016/11/08/prosecutors-failing-tackle-honour-crimes-due-fear-unrest/

>First-time phone-use drivers face points
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37917087

>David Davis pledges to share Brexit thinking with devolved governments
theguardian.com/politics/2016/nov/09/david-davis-pledges-to-share-brexit-thinking-with-devolved-governments

>Brexit court ruling appeal date set for 5 December
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37913911

>Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PR6i8QPEju0
youtube.com/watch?v=U10yKDDvIdc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkJ9QIMxqf0&feature=player_detailpage#t=270
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/nigel-farage-donald-trump-us-election-2016-uk-visit-theresa-may-first-a7407771.html
youtube.com/watch?v=U10yKDDvIdc&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=HCkTzqIW-qw
youtu.be/5gA834J5VbE?t=27m1s
i.4cdn.org/gif/1478691774247.webm
theguardian.com/books/2016/apr/15/neoliberalism-ideology-problem-george-monbiot
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We really need to sort these new threads out earlier lads.

jesus

WHITE PRIDE
O
R
L
D

W
I
D
E

HEY NOW
HEY NOOW
DON'T DREAAAAMMM IT'S OOOOVER

>That speech that MAGA
youtube.com/watch?v=PR6i8QPEju0

long live the filthy anglo

youtube.com/watch?v=U10yKDDvIdc

Holy fuck John Oliver looks appalling now compared to 2013: youtube.com/watch?v=ZkJ9QIMxqf0&feature=player_detailpage#t=270

Still amazes me how he got so successful in the US considering he was utter turd here.

What do I stream now?

I want more background noise.

Guess I'll get the news at 6 on iPlayer

EU scum shitting themselves:

Referring to the US election, the SPD lawmaker expressed his concern about the results, saying that as a German, “I can say this is not the same US that after Nazi times taught us democracy and values”.

S&D MEP Tanja Fajon went further, underlining that Donald Trump is “dangerous”.

“Trump is dangerous when it comes to the position of women, discrimination, rights, migration […] if he continues this rhetoric then, I am seriously concerned,” she told EurActiv.com.

------------

Trump is dangerous to migration? Lets hope so.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/nigel-farage-donald-trump-us-election-2016-uk-visit-theresa-may-first-a7407771.html

> Nigel Farage becomes US ambassador to the EU
> Tells the EU to give Britain access to the common market but with closed borders or else a US-EU trade deal is off the cards

I can't wait for all that biting, original and intellectual social commentary from political cartoonists showing a caricature of Trump throwing away moral values or some other beneficial policies. Oh boy, nobody will see that coming. Or, biting, original and intellectual social commentary from political cartoonists showing Britain and the US going down the shitter. Gee whiz, that'll really stimulate my noggin.

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Is the user who requested the Zulu OC here?

private eye will be shitting itself

holy fuck, talk about eating your words

Who won bigly?

Not me, but what Zulu OC?

GOOD MORNING YOU GLORIOUS ETERNAL ANGLOS

FEELS GOOD TO BE HALF ANGLO THIS MORNING

Has he said anything about the result yet? Or has he offed himself?

Who /front of the queue/ here?

Are you the user who doesn't know how to turn bitcoins into real money?

The Zulu OC i just finished for him.

They're going to have a field day, but they're good lads. I just hate it when cartoonists go for the easy targets when they have the opportunity to say something more interesting.

>we defeated the big banks, we defeated the multinationals.
not fond of this narrative.

the pro-brexit campaign was just as cucked to business as the anti one. now, part of that's naturally political necessity, but you don't make "Free Trade cures all ills, why do we have labour regulations anyway?: The Movie" out of political necessity.

i mean, i'm overjoyed we extracted ourselves from the EU because we shouldn't ever have been a part of it - De Gaulle was right to point out that our fundamental character doesn't allow for it, but i'm not fond of the sort of dishonesty that brags about punching big business on the nose while trying to re-assure business that everything will be okay.

Multinationals were a mistake.

Kek I figured it out m8. Used localbitcoin and recieved 280 quid almost immediately, didn't expect that.

I'm done with buttcoins, sterling will rise to new heights under a UK-US trade deal. I'd bet on it (quite literally)

comments from the guardian

BASED CORBYN

>“Trump’s election is an unmistakable rejection of a political establishment and an economic system that simply isn’t working for most people. It is one that has delivered escalating inequality and stagnating or falling living standards for the majority, both in the US and Britain.

>“This is a rejection of a failed economic consensus and a governing elite that has been seen not to have listened. And the public anger that has propelled Donald Trump to office has been reflected in political upheavals across the world.

>“But some of Trump’s answers to the big questions facing America, and the divisive rhetoric around them, are clearly wrong.

>“I have no doubt, however, that the decency and common sense of the American people will prevail, and we send our solidarity to a nation of migrants, innovators and democrats.

>“After this latest global wake up call, the need for a real alternative to a failed economic and political system could not be clearer.

>“That alternative must be based on working together, social justice and economic renewal, rather than sowing fear and division. And the solutions we offer have to improve the lives of everyone, not pit one group of people against another.

>“Americans have made their choice. The urgent necessity is now for us all to work across continents to tackle our common global challenges: to secure peace, take action on climate change and deliver economic prosperity and justice.”

You lads ready for some good trade deals?
The EU can go fuck itself

gibs

wtf i love united now

Fun fact, his brother is a Trump supporter like Obama's is.

Daily reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=U10yKDDvIdc&feature=youtu.be

Corbyn is far from based, that cuck wants more niggers and pakis in this country, he can hang with the rest of them.

I want the EU to burn!

His analysis is quite good until he pushes his hard-left alternative.

Corbyn you fucker. The victims of Globalisation don't want your vision of a future dreamed up by men who died over a hundred years ago in a world that was still industrialising.

They want to go back to how things were before.

What did you mean by this?

>donates to Trump
>donates equal amount to Hillary

>literally just giving money away

Post it bru

Kek. The pendulum has swung and these faggots are next on the chopping block.

dear god

this fucking year

>the need for a real alternative to a failed economic and political system could not be clearer.
Not that anyone is going to try and provide that alternative any time soon

I got £530 out of it but ladbrokes are being cunts and froze my account for "security" reasons so I need to phone them

Why is the Left so melodramatic?

Here man:

So, so sweet.

Lads. Did another thing.

Because when reality doesn't match up to their make believe fantasy world, the only way they know how to react is by crying about it.

They're used to a world where playing the helpless victim gets you wins. Think they might be in for some changes though eh?

Link to video?

oh fuck i forgot about that
glorious
youtube.com/watch?v=HCkTzqIW-qw

Congrats to our son, your father is proud.

TRUMP BTFO!

I am at the US embassy anti-Trump protest.

What do?

I had to go out Midday.

Has Clinton addressed her supporters yet?
Because she hadn't this morning.

youtu.be/5gA834J5VbE?t=27m1s

i.4cdn.org/gif/1478691774247.webm

What did she mean by this?

Film it, I want to see

The screen cap was from earlier.

Do you think Owen Jones will off his self?

Grab em by the pussy

It's pretty low energy. The number of blonde girls holding refugees welcome signs is depressing (tfw no gf).

Somebody on LBC talking about Trump 'reinvigorating the anglosphere'. Are you here, user?
Sounds too smart to be from here desu.

He'll just give a typical smarmy response about how the world is ending.

Celebrities react

ITS 2016!

>Anne Frank
Are you fucking serious lmao

JK Rowling is in complete meltdown.

So how long until someone makes a compilation of all the liberal tears caused by Brexit and Trump winning?

>Brexit and Trump in the same year
I'm so happy

>tfw no brit/pol/ bf

part deux

Brexit, Trump, what's next, lads?

I would desu

show us your cute girl cock

Doesn't matter what year it is, car accidents can happen at any time!

Lads we need to begin work on uncucking Europe. Many have elections next year and we should do something to get the people we want into power. I know that France and Germany have elections next year.

LOOK AT THEIR FACE
BLESS THEIR HEARTS
THEY THINK IT'S ALL OVER
IT IS NOW

Shouldn't Schumer be in Canada right now?

And pretty rich of Rowling to call others bigots. Jesus, that woman fell hard.

He's dated lot's of girls. She looks fit to be honest.

>J.K Rowling
God can that cunt just shut the fuck up? She was a benefit scrounging racist that sat in a cafe and sucked cocks on street corners, now she's shacked up with some faggot in a Scottish castle she thinks she's the mother of morality?

Stupid cunt.

LONDON?

theguardian.com/books/2016/apr/15/neoliberalism-ideology-problem-george-monbiot
An interesting article, if one that I've not finished reading and that I know I'll be attacked as a lefty for posting.
The nationalist right must learn to hate neoliberalism too if it wants to reclaim nations and societies in any meaningful way.

>How do we explain this to future minorities?
>Implying there'll be any minorities left

i heard the swedish election is worth paying attention to as well.

they probably got a big populace reaction brewing over there, considering how cucked they are

The Guardian are shitting themselves

It won't be so easy for France.

They have a weird voting system that gangs up against 'deplorables' such as the FN

freedomspurdo making us proud

do your thing UK, do it well

Source on the racism?

When you get past the whole black thing

10/10 would smash and dash

Scottish Independence when?

Just want to say thanks for lending us Nigel lads.

this is bait

Same for me m8 cheeky irish pricks

yes finlan