So which country do we make great again next?

So which country do we make great again next?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/geertwilderspvv/status/795283609456414720
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

CANADA

Yours, burger, yours.

I say we still work on the race war
Either that or we think bigger now and somehow contact aliens

Brazil. Help us meme magic this absolute madman to the presidency.

Sweden.......please

me

Our own, son. We just got the tools to make it great. The work hasn't started yet.

Marine Le Pen

Netherlands has elections in march.

that will require the Day of the Rake

No race war

Just defend yourself

Our business on Sup Forums is done here. It's time to level up in politics. Trump will need a great deal of support on normie websites.

ohohoh sweden need this !! go to sweden !!

this

Uk (halfway there already), Netherlands and France. Then germany and austria. Eastern europe is bretty good already.
Not sure about northern europe. Is Kek already strong enough for Sweden? If not, which other skandinavian country needs help?

Kek has already decided, just look at this tweet.

We will focus solely on the Netherlands first.

twitter.com/geertwilderspvv/status/795283609456414720

>which

Just who the hell do you think we are? Don't even think for a second that only one or two or even three countries are going to be made great again. This thing is bigger than you or me or this country or that country. This idea we've nurtured, that the little guy CAN stand up to the big guy, is growing to proportions that shouldn't even be possible. Brexit. Riots in SK against the 8 Goddeses. Now Donald Trump.

We are going to make every country great again and don't you dare doubt it for a second. You're going to make it real. Believe in it like I do, like that user above me and the one below me does. Haven't you yet learned how powerful we really are? We're going to make this whole planet great again and then we're going to spread that greatness outward to the stars until we find the edges of reality itself.

And then we're going to make everything outside that line great again too. Don't you doubt me. And don't you dare ever doubt yourself.

this, we need a race war now, globally, and we will make the world great again, as great Adolf Hitler once dreamt of, praise Kek guys

Weve already chosen, its France.

Save us

HELP

France, Austria, Netherlands are all coming up soon

none of these are mutually exclusive. praise KEK

m-maybe poortugal?

MABA
Make Baguette Awesome Again

Nah. :3c