Despicable Deadpool 290 storytime

Its more like cable's story with deadpool .Iits good.

Other urls found in this thread:

www22.zippyshare.com/v/cK08UPUM/file.html
www35.zippyshare.com/v/wXZBqyTo/file.html
www40.zippyshare.com/v/dI9mTEuT/file.html
www16.zippyshare.com/v/wqTHjBSc/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Council of cables

thanks op

you are welcome.

bump

>Fantastic Four-able

Thank you.

Deadpool is the one who kills cable eventually. And the old-man cable knew about it all along.

He end of the universe is in only a couple million years? I guess that one's the most fucked up timeline.

bird cable

But, he's already a duplicate? Why would he need another heart? And didn't Cable make a bunch of clones of himself in X-force? He had tons of viable "real" Cables to sacrifice for Stryfe.

I much rather like Nicieza's Cable and Deadpool relationship at least you can tell why they like each other.

Also his Cable isn't that bothered by Wade's chatter.

I think its foreshadowed here . stryfe needs clones who dont even know they are not cable. execute order 66

is this cover an homage?
I think I've seen it before

Deadpool is living up to the title of the comic

>America: guaranteed 500 replies
>an actually good comic: 40 replies at most

sometimes I hate this place

Good. Fuck Cable.

meme>quality

It's easier to shitpost about something that's bad then it is to talk about something that's good.

90% of America threads are people making fun of it

Comics which are actually good don't get many replies because people don't have criticisms. Now if deadpool was unironically dating a transgender woman not as a joke but to be progressive and taking pointless potshots at "not-Trump" while eating chimichangas maybe people would have a few hundred replies for you.

iirc according to solicitarions, the next person Stryfe will ask Deadpool to kill, is Evan/Genesis/Kid Apocalypse

this seems to be a long arc about deceiving Stryfe, making him believe you killed the people he told you to kill (when you didnt)

The X-Force clones all died. He couldn't risk altering the timeline

Plus Stryfe may not want to clone a clone. That leads to degeneration

link to that solicit?
interesting, I thought they were going to deal with Stryfe permanently

>Nice work
got a smile out of me again Duggan

iirc the solicitations say he now has to kill Apocalypse. Most people read that as Evan-Genesis, but it may be about time travel and having to kill the real Apocalypse

Cool

I like fantastic four cable

Bumping to read later, thanks OP.

I don't know what time it is in Burgerstan but I'm an ausfag and I almost always miss this storytime despite loving both characters and end up reading it later in the archive because I'm either at work or sleeping. Currently it's 1:20pm.

Duggan's Cable's a fucking dick in general and I don't like him, honestly.

>When we met him, he was trying to kill us--and he's trying to kill us now.

The reason Cable doesn't hold onto that shit is because of Split Second, I'm glad current Cable is sort-of standing up for DP.

this is a near banner-worthy truth honestly

But why, user?

Despicable Deadpool 287 (2017) (digital) (Minutemen-Slayer)
www22.zippyshare.com/v/cK08UPUM/file.html

Despicable Deadpool 288 (2017) (digital) (Minutemen-Slayer)
www35.zippyshare.com/v/wXZBqyTo/file.html

Despicable Deadpool 289 (2018) (digital) (Minutemen-Slayer)
www40.zippyshare.com/v/dI9mTEuT/file.html

Despicable Deadpool 290 (2018) (digital) (Minutemen-Slayer)
www16.zippyshare.com/v/wqTHjBSc/file.html

Thanks user.

>Cable was a couple minutes away from turning into the Galactus for a new universe before Wade killed him
Wade really is despicable.

Bump

N-nani?

So Duggan at this point is easily the longest running Deadpool writer, how do you feel about that?

Okay I guess. I neither love him nor hate him but he's good; I'm more of a Niciezafag/Kellyfag myself. And thank god it wasn't Way.

Best thing Duggan has done is basically erase Ways run

deadpool was in much bad state then. Way destroyed deadpool's history and made him two voiced memepool. Even made other writers to follow that pattern. Only remender did him right in a team-up book.

Duggan have to create new set of cast and history to repair the damage done by way.

bump