Sup Forums, try to remember the basics of CQC

Sup Forums, try to remember the basics of CQC.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=24AuL2v1O_o
youtube.com/watch?v=NgP6Fea8zM8
youtube.com/watch?v=MNSXne4GQbY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You wouldn't even know Felina was a Kat if not for the nose and ears. She's just that man-faced.

I always remember the basics of close quarter cartoons

>Don't worry, thread will get deleted because you can't talk about anthro females.
Then how did those Captain Amelia threads stay up?

so, whatever happened to that swatkats kickstarter? are we getting the netflix treatment or what?
I honestly would have been happy with a comic.

Chance is not fat. Just bear mode.

he is just long of fur

I want Felina to beat me up

same

that's some serious manface.

>CQC

I tried making up strings of naughty words to fit those letters, but I gave up and started daydreaming about giving Felina a tongue bath.

I got a laser pointer and some catnip, baby, let's put a litter in that belly.

>I got a laser pointer and some catnip, baby, let's put a litter in that belly.

Am I still a furfag if I'm only attracted to cat women?

>INB4 Yes.

Close Quarters Cunnilingus

Actually, wait, that doesn't make sense. Wouldn't that imply that the norm is long-range cunnilingus?

>welcome_to_earf.webm

Cat women like Feral or Briggs? If so, then no. Even the staunchest of anti-furfags would lay pipe in Callie Briggs, my man.

Best girl

Ah, that's good to hear.

Long range cunnilingus is when you let your bull perform it on your gf while you're out of town

Christian Question Chandler?

I've taken the art of comfy quilt cuddling to heart Felina.

As a kid I had a general policy of dismissing all other anthro-people action cartoons as shitty TMNT rip-offs. I'd say that instinct was correct more often than not, but damn I wish I hadn't passed up this one.

>I got a laser pointer and some catnip, baby, let's put a litter in that belly.

Felina was pretty good.

Was this animated by the Japs? It's got that early/mid 90s anime aesthetic I love so much.

Some of it.

Multiple studios animated it, including a Japanese studio. Pic related and was their handiwork.

Vixens > Cats. Now greater felines...

oh hey it's the faggot that shat up the skunk thread

What was delet

Nothing important. Now have some Turbokat.

Let me get this right, you mods delete the Judy Hopps thread, but leave this one? Either furry is allowed or it isn't? Either this thread gets filled with anthro pics or deleted.

Callie's tits look so much bigger in this sequence.

Don't forget about cardio!

Oh fuck why do I have to be reminded of this?

Gritty MGSV style reboot, when?

It always bothered be how everyone treated Commander Feral like a blowhard when he was genuinely doing his damnedest against impossible odds seemingly every day. They don't even lighten up in that one episode that seems to expend a sub-plot on how brave he is.

Never, the reboot the creators have been trying to make is dead in the water.

Commander Feral had a rough life.

Jesus Christ, T-Bone; show some respect.

Razor was always better than him.

T-Bone's exterior is too hard for all that. Please believe he'd bawl his eyes out in private.

He kind of comes off as a manchild to be honest.

Not enough manners not to stare a lady's chest when she's trying to talk to him.

>They don't even lighten up in that one episode that seems to expend a sub-plot on how brave he is.

he still fucked up, costed them the villain and ruined their careers to come out of it looking good, and he's often too damned proud to cooperate when it's long time obvious the swat kats are doing nothing but helping.

Get fucked. Guys like you are the reason Feminism happened. Respecting women? Why any man who does that needs to be castrated ASAP. Followed by being branded on the forehead and fired and blacklisted from all employment so that he starves in the streets (and any person who gives even a few coins to such a type of man will be executed).

Don't forget when he threw Ann Gora at a scorpion monster.

The lady's got a nice chest (depending on who's animating her) but there has to be some kind of limit...

she seems into it

man, i don't remember this episode. that's bitchin.

You should watch it.

>and he's often too damned proud

That's it right there. He's a cock that can't into humility. It doesn't matter how brave you are or what odds you face, if you're a dick nobody's going to stand behind you.

Who could forget?

A true hero.

I dunno; I think she's just being polite to the guy she just asked to fix her car. She seems to make a point to flirt with the other guy before leaving.

She's a politician, after all.

Did she die?

yes

what did he mean by this

he understands that civilian casualties are too be expected and often necessary in any successful terror mission

you guys are dummies

Spoilsport

Objectively speaking, would she make a better CO than her uncle?

That depends; does she know how to call for chopper backup?

She probably couldn't deal with the red tape and other bullshit Feral has to put up with.

how weak can you be if you don't appreciate a woman with a strong jaw

>They built the Turbokat out of scraps
They must have been god-tier engineers.

You'd be surprised how much the U.S. wastes on "expired goods."

>male kats are basically Garfield/Heathcliff
>female kats are human women with weird noses, ears, and tails

what did they mean by this?

After WW2, we had a large amount of surpus over seas, so instead of shipping it back to the U.S. they simply threw it into the sea. Guns, trucks, planes, tanks, the whole works. My grandpa bought home an M-1 Carbine along with the Bayonet after a soldier was going to throw it away. After the Gulf War we left most of our guns over there under the same pretenses. The scene alone from Lord of War on the Cold War Stockpile illustrates why the AK-47 is one of the most common and popular gun.

youtube.com/watch?v=24AuL2v1O_o

>the swat kats are doing nothing but helping.
You're forgetting that episode where they blew up a building because they had mis-calibrated their gun.

If the monsters of the week hadn't already killed the security guards they'd have committed manslaughter.

Feral rightfully bawls them out on TV and they whine about it.

They went to space with that scrap.

Yes lieutenant, call for chopper back up!!!

AKs was already popular because of its distribution as military aid by the Soviets and because it's rugged; know-nothings can use and abuse them and they'll often still work, unlike, say, ARs, which need diligent maintenance.

You can throw it in the mud in front of a squad of tanks, leave it there for a month, slam it against a tree to knock the dirt out, and it will work as good as new.
God I love Soviet military design philosophy, it's like they got drunk and played Jenga with their gun parts.

nobody should care what you jack off to unless they're some easymode faggot

Well they were drunk.

>Faster, Dimitri, or we will be of miss war!
>Da, Comrade!

I don't know; you might already know that Gun Jesus and pal poured mud over AK-pattern guns and they jammed up badly: youtube.com/watch?v=NgP6Fea8zM8

The trick is that restoring them to good working order took literally a couple of minutes with a hose: youtube.com/watch?v=MNSXne4GQbY

>ground-effect sea vessel
I didn't know such things existed neat.

Here have more Ekranoplan.

the "AKs never jam" meme is only spouted by contrarian fags who will never have a gun and think they're clever by choosing the one they will never have to learn how to use properly, usually backfires when they actually try to treat the guns like shit.

AKs are looser than a 2 cent whore, and loose guns get shit into the action, and shit into the action jams it. Simple as that, if you want to crawl into the mud and sand, an AR will be better, as long as you keep that bitch wet and lubed.

>usually backfires when they actually try to treat the guns like shit.
I see you Carlos.

I remember shooting my brother's AK, it felt like shooting a BB gun, that's how much kick their was to it.

>tfw Felina never got to join the Swat Kats

You know she would have fit in like a glove. The only reason she never got booted to the junkyard like T-Bone and Razor did was because of Commander Feral's favoritism.

>macross.webm

I'd like to think she's take over the Enforcers after Feral dies.

CQC huh?

>sequence where callie has more exaggerated expressions, bigger tits, and is being attacked by a tentacle monster
>japanese studio

of course

Random people gave said creators 200k dollars. You'd think netflix would say fuck it and give a little 13 episode test run from studio mir.

this, I always feel like she liked Razer more

>BEGONE THOT

By 90s cartoons standards yes. Jake/Callie probably would have been endgame.

>The THOT walk vs. the Feral stride