What does this mean for Japan?

Are we just going to let China rape them? I don't know if I agree with that course of action.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-05-22/japan-still-beating-china-on-one-score-world-s-no-1-creditor
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Japs are too hard to swallow

I think Japan will do fine but Taiwan is completely fucked.

nips dont want nor need your help

there will be backlash.

roppongi sluts need dick. the salarymen need to step up and satisfy both 2D and 3D

Just because China loves its shitty aggressive posturing (Japan also does) doesn't mean they're actually planning to invade and take over everywhere should America not be present. Even if that was China's intention they'd be more intelligent to invade towards the west, where resources are.

Japan has fallen into complete obscurity now. If a conflict in asia would arise they would be sacraficed much like crimea and other parts of ukraine.
There would be nothing to gain from saving them at that point.

Let gommunism take over Shit Korea and Japan.

We don't need SE Asia anyways.

Abe is gonna have japan rebuild it's army like in the new godzilla

Ok. I'll go.

We have a defense alliance with both Japan and Korea, what the fuck are you on about?

Japan can take care of Japan. Let them build up a military again or whatever the fuck they want.

I went to Taiwan and it was my favorite place ever. Trump isn't going to abandon it, is he??

They're a G7 economy and one of the few non-white first world nations. If they're not worth saving why should we give a fuck if Russia annexes you?

This
Taiwan's future will be decided by Trump's view on South China Sea

You know all that money your currently not paying us to keep you safe? That will be a good start.

>3rd largest economy in the world
>eh, nothing will happen if they just go away
WWWWWWWWWWW

No, let them build a wall around the island so filthy gaijin don't come

Underage sex tourism?

No, it's just based. People are friendly and everything's cheap, and food is good.

Real women smell

Nobody will give a fuck about us and you should know that very well as you guys are among those who have betrayed us.

Japan is perfectly willing to up their military spending. All we'd have to do is ease up on the restrictions on their doing so.

A FUCKING DOT

>t. Spain

What's wrong with your flag, canada?

Good.

They smell good.

Seriously, if you placed your face between the sweat-laden breasts of a maiden freshly back from a run in the woods and yoga session at her local gym, motorboated until you couldn't breathe, and then inhaled deeply and DON'T get a diamond-level boner, then you're gay.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-05-22/japan-still-beating-china-on-one-score-world-s-no-1-creditor

Go back to hugging your anime pillow as you realize your race dies out, dot.

We dont want or need yours either, you wish you had our wall.

I will show them the glory of the leaf, please instruct me to where my services are needed

That is quite complicated

nah, we'll give them a period to bolster defenses then they will turn their gundams on and shoot our free nukes we'll give them at china. Anime will then be real and the glorious age of the 2d girls will reign supreme!