Alright, enough with the celebrations

It's our turn, guys. MFGA.

>again
lol what? When has france ever been not a shithole?

napoleon

Go away Germany, don't you have a continent to ruin or something?

>shithole
>German flag

France whenever you try to imitate our revolutions tons of people die until a manlet seizes power

Says the sausage that has only survived by being a parasite on the rest of Europe.

Merkel pls

Get lost, Ahmed !
Don't you have goats to please ?

we can only hope but It wont happen next year...sorry user

Don't rush it OP. Austria first, THEN France.

Yesterday was our D-Day
we won but the war's not over
like last time after D-Day comes the liberation of europe, and our first stop is france

Germany should be first. We are the most cucked and populous country in Europe

soon..

Fuck off baguetteniggers, I grew up thinking you guys legit were half nigers because even when I was young france always had many many niggers.

It's OUT turn now.

I heard there were celebrations in the streets for trump
is it true?

It's too late for france I'm afraid, french people are disgusting leftists, they think they're so much better than americans it's disgusting

How?
>LR is a shitfest, every possible candidate is bad (Juppé and Fillon know what they are doing but they have zero leadership and would spend their time caring too much about institutional questions and the economy, Copé is too scandal-ridden to make it, Lemaire is a wet blanket, NKM is a joke, Poisson is a meme)
>PS will either have Hollande who would not even make it to the second turn or Valls who would be Hollande 2 : electoral boogaloo
>FN would have to compromise on everything because they don't have enough people to form a government, and would never get a majority in parliment, and one year in power would obliterate their popularity because once the anti-establishment becomes the establishment, it loses all its appeal
>Macron is alone and can't do shit
>Mélanchon is a joke
>Bayrou is a meme
>all the far-left is deader than ever (good riddance)
>the Green Party is dead and buried, Duflor and Placé killed it cuz why not

Nope, most of the Germans around me said how Americans are so stupid to elect Trump. It's really sad to see what Germany has become...

Yes there were many people in the streets.

MLP is nowhere as good as Trump in terms of platform. She's surrounded by faggots and muh economy stupid fucks. No "spiritual" charisma, no reject of identity politics in a larger scale.

I'll still love for her of course. Ali Juppé is a dangerous cuck.

Why would they care about some African muslim country ? Save Germany instead.

Poisson 2017 !

>why don't they care about Turkey's puppet state instead?
I wonder...

Austria first. MLP has really little chance in 2017 sadly.

What's the translation?

Faites la France grand de nouveau?

Our Trump gonna be Mélenchon. Opposed ideas, but same methods.

Rendez sa grandeur à la France

ou encore

Faîtes de nouveau de la France un grand pays.

I have a dream!

Nordic union with Finland, Estonia, Norway, Denmark, Iceland and (uncucked) Sweden.
USA has shown that there is hope in this globalist world. Fuck the modern EU with it's policies.

We should try and come up with our own stuff instead of copying the rest of the world yet again.
I dunno "La France d'abord"?

If you mean "tons of mudslimes", that's ok wih me.

I'm kind of offended that this happened in America before France.

We're supposed to be the trendsetters. I mean shit in France we've analysed and debated the shit out of the upcoming nationalist/sovereignist revolution before it even happened. Americans just blindly stumbled into it without even understanding what's happening to them.

Don't worry eurofags, you have Americans to cheer on you and to make sure Europe is great again MEGA