/SMG/ Salt Mining General - OP is a tired-ass faggot edition

Post your best election salt, tears, and butthurt here!

THE SALT MUST FLOW.

Previous Threads:

#1: // I have to go soon, I'll need someone to take the torch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jOYH5vwiSZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm too scared to go to facebook, post your delicious feeds

Anyone got CNNs reaction? I was watching NBC and they were in the bargaining phase the whole night after trump flipped florida back.

And now you see the true face of Hillary's supporters. They're consumed by hate. It's all that sustains them. They call others bigots in order to hide the fact that they are in fact the biggest bigots of all. And now with every tear-filled angry tweet and facebook update they just prove to the world what self-loathing hypocrites they are.

>gets to sleep in
>calls others privileged
the irony

I've never won in my entire life

It feels so weird to know
I am the majority thought now
That I'm not alone the country is with me
Love you all MAGA

wolf blitzer flipped between anger and begging all through the night.

lots of anger.

Yea, seriously.
I look forward to the weekend when I can finally get some sleep, and not feel tired all day, and this person just sleeps in in the middle of the week, and then calls me privileged?

I love you too, almost-quads dude!

youtube.com/watch?v=jOYH5vwiSZQ

Literally >YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE

quality Salt

Quite astute, for a commie rag.

Yes. America would rather the world end just to spite libshits.

I used to be a moderator on a different website. Never shared my political opinions, but SJWs went and doxxed me, found out I was right-wing, and got me removed from my position, since the admins were also leftists.
I have been waiting for this for so long. Too long did I have to duck my head and stay quiet in fear of retaliation for my opinion. Too long did the leftist rot corrupt our society.
Every single one of these tears is retribution, nourishment for my soul. They tried to stop us, they silenced us, they rebuked us, they mocked us, they attacked us. And yet they still could not triumph. We have emerged victorious against these scum, and they deserve every last ounce of panic and despair they feel. This is their wake up to reality, their punishment for being degenerates.

We will make America great again, and these fuckers can do nothing to stop us.

GRRM post-election whine. He can see the future apparently.

Im not quite sure how canada does their dual citizenship, but I know luxembourg needs proof of lineage back to the 1800s.

>too democratic.

JUST

>tfw trump heeds their message and removes democracy to establish the Trump dynasty

Ironic that we stopped giving a shit what this fat fuck wrote when he stopped writing.

Consolidating thread!

Get over here.

Dont let threads split!

I know that feeling.

>Guild officer in WoW (yeah...I know). One person finds out I voted for trump and starts to have a meltdown in guild.

>Next thing I know I am booted from Guild.

>Friend in guild tells me the guild leader is demanding that anyone who is friends with me (Battletag) better delete me now or they will be booted from guild as well.

>Friend tells guild to fuck themselves and leaves. Half the guild /gquits

>Guild falls apart. Even more tears as we were actually doing quite well.

>I decided with Trump winning I need to up my "game" so to speak. I canceled my WoW subscription and I am going to better myself in his honor.

>Maybe if I just swear every other word I'll sound real serious and badass

Classless bint.

These people have brain problems

Consolidating thread!

Get over here.

Dont let threads split! Lets keep it organized.

You did good. Quit that game ages ago