Don't lie /pol, you'd rather buy electronics made in Japan, China, Germany, South Korea over one made in the USA

Don't lie /pol, you'd rather buy electronics made in Japan, China, Germany, South Korea over one made in the USA

I have to because all the good companies outsource labor.

When I can buy quality American, I do.

I'd rather the majority of Americans have steady work so they can afford whatever electronics they want.

Faggot.

>select all construction vehicles

Electronics designed by Americans are superior. Japanese electronics where superior from the 1980s-90s. Not anymore.

>Germany
nah, german quality is the biggest meme going

Truth.

The German discipline and efficiency meme literally only applied to the Prussian and then German imperial army, which was the basis for most modern armies.

Japan designed, American made is the way to go.

>not aware of our imports from china and rebranding in krautland

My family has some American-made appliances that were made way back in the 80's and before, and that shit is rock solid. Truly amazing products, and every part is self-serviceable. Like a corded drill that's so fucking powerful it feels like it could tear your arm off, and it must weigh a good few kg too.

With the proposed 35% tax, the knee-jerk reaction is that stuff like iPhones are going to become much more expensive right away, until full production can be brought back state-side. Reduced business tax is going to help, but it's never going to become as cheap again, so the hope then lies on increased jobs and income countering the general increase in electronics prices.

I'd buy her diary if you know what I mean

>America
>Manufacturing your own shit

I'll see it before I believe it, burger

Lanie Morgan

>having literally no manufacturing
industry

>posting shit like this

No, I'd like my electronics to be quality. I refuse to buy electronics from China not because I hate the Chinese (which I do) but because they're shitty and they break.

Thanks my good man

2016 Golf R reporting in.. shit's pretty tight, yo. Das Auto ist PEOPLES VAGON

Although, most VAG are produced in Mexico, only a select few are still manufactured/assembled in Germany.

Next to no electronics are actually made in Japan anymore, since the labor cost is too high. Mostly just stuff like expensive projectors and ultra high end stereo equipment like this $12000 Accuphase CD player actually come from Japan.

i know a guy which father lives in israel, he works at a factory where they make batteries for cars.

all his father do is put stickers on those batteries with "made in germany" on.

not even joking

What phone or computer on the market isnt made in china?