How long till the media starts "blaming" white people for Trump winning?

How long till the media starts "blaming" white people for Trump winning?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MA9aSvHzEIU
tsumino.com/Book/Info/12440/1/lolicon-special-3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they started last night, weren't you paying attention

sauce

Resume please ?

This, they've already begun

gonna need some sauce with this OP

Already begun user.

youtube.com/watch?v=MA9aSvHzEIU

Someone show him the "white lash" vid.

since the moment he won

Here ya go:

Artist: Rustle
Manga: Little Girl
Not sure which volume.

Van Jones on CNN broke down last night calling it a "whitelash" against a nigger president and growing minority population.

Little girl 6? Brb checking tsumino and pomf

0 seconds
>Van Jones

They've been doing that since the polls closed.

Uneducated whites votes as a block according to the bbc.

When i was a kid I sure as fuck didn't give a shit about who was pres LUL especially before bedtime or at breakfast. Wtf? #whitelash

>5% black men
WTF, are they even trying?

>afraid of breakfast because muzzies and criminals are pooing in the streets out of fear of the big bad ice

why are the whites so fucking white and evil? they should really just be genocided.

every ex-Gawker blog has been blaming white people since the polls closed

haven't they realized that blaming white people for everything is what got them in this mess?

The media has already bent the knee. They know when they've been beaten and who's boss. Even CNN is meak and uncucked now. Almost excited, some of them.

No feminist yet to blame patriarchy against madam president ?

What is a white lash?
Does this nigger really think the word 'backlash' is 'black lash'?

cnn has and so did kaine in shills concede speech

Already heard it from the british broadcasting corporation. They used the term 'old white males'.

Salon already calling it a victory for misogyny. Rather than admit they were wrong they're just doubling down on their lies.

Are you an idiot? CNN was blaming "uneducated white men" last night before the election was even called.

Dude they started blaming straight white cis males even before Trump got PA.

The whole western coast line line should sink into the ocean already.

How have white people voting for white interests not gotten him elected. Its clear.

THIS

They are calling it a "whitelash" like backlash but white racist America I believe that blue dude said this I forget his name

wolf nigger

they started immediately, go watch this morning's edition of morning joe. they just used the smae script they would have used if trump had lost. it was incredible.

German media already does, or so I would have heard. They also paint them in a "deplorable" way. As if only half-retarted rednecks would have voted for trump, and have had enough numbers to give him the presidency. Its ridicilous.

BBC just did it, interviewed an old white guy from Maragella Asphalt and Concrete Staten Island.

Said the victory was due to old white men.

>literally not recognizing Rustle
I want /r/the_donald to leave.

I saw that last night. I seriously thought he was going to start throwing things through windows looting right there and then.

>demonize ~30% of all potential voters for 8 years
>finally they get fed up with shit
>muh misogyny
They will never learn their lesson will they?

Nah, the pendulum is swinging to the right now

We da establishment nao

>starts

tsumino.com/Book/Info/12440/1/lolicon-special-3

learning is for people who give a shit about planning or imagining how your policies will affect people.