twitter.com/HFA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

To hell :^)

The camps :^)

Kek's dungeon.

Back to the food line

This
or pic related

>HAHAHA DRUMPF BTFO, THERE'S NO COMING BACK FROM THIS NOW HAHAHAHA SAY IT WITH ME 'MADAME PRESIDENT' HAHAHAHAHA DRUMPFFFFFFFFFF

I'll miss it in a way. :(

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

:^)

I feel awkward for having these pictures now.

But hey at least I got paid for it. Don't even care.

Keep them, just to rub it in months later

Home like every freelancer whose contract runs out.

Have some respect for the working man.

True dat

If anything it was funny to laugh at their ignorance and delusion. Now they're back at doing nerd virgin stuff I guess.

None of the corporates are going to keep paying their slaves to shill on the internet now that their plans are ruined. Everyone is out on the street or returning to their barista jobs.

All that's left now is the reptilian shrieks of California's collective population, all screaming out in unison, before being silenced.

drumpf is done

its over for him

say it with me MADAME PRESIDENT

Honestly, Im fucking amazed at the difference on Facebook, Twitter, here, fucking evetywhere.

It's amazing that when CTR goes away, there are only salty Bernouts who hate Hillary, and MAGAnauts.

CTR was actually real and totally fucking rampant. Unbelievable.

Fuck globalist people and fuck CTR

me on the left

>Where did all the CTR shills go?
No more paychecks for shitposts, normies wouldn't stay around here without getting paid.

nerd virgin

gonna enjoy prison?

honestly i think some of those ppl will stay there

they prob got redpilled just staying here for monts

if anything its a fraction of whites

I'm looking at their website right now and it seems like they just abandoned it, you'd think they have the brainpower to just take it down for a while until shit dies down, but i guess everyone went for the border before they get suicided

Black bagged.

CTR shills and Bernie faggots

Dude, hey are all fired.

BTW, we should check their twitter accounts.

they left to enroll for unemployment benefits.

Bad choice of gun placement, it's possible to have it go through your frontal lobe and out the other side without actually killing you.

Wow, JUST Because DRUMPF won the electoral college and was elected president, you think this is over?

DRUMPFTARDS DELUSIONAL

Have you ever met someone who was excited about Hillary becoming the President?

Even the media who backed her was more about opposing Trump than electing Hillary.

No one knew what her policies were other than more of the same and no one who has less than a million in their bank account want that shit anymore.

Exactly what I'm doing right now, shits dead yo.
>twitter.com/CorrectRecord
>twitter.com/HFA