You're an idiot

Your right wing fantasies will never be a reality. You do realize that Trump isn't going to build a wall and that only the rich will be getting tax breaks, right?

He was just deceiving your stupid minds when he said he will bring back manufacturing jobs. He himself outsourced to China.

And deporting undocumented workers will implode the economy and raise the costs of goods and services. Have fun with your one term presidency, you fucking shitheads.

What was the alternative?

>undocumented workers

the jews lost

>And deporting undocumented workers will implode the economy and raise the costs of goods and services. Have fun with your one term presidency, you fucking shitheads.

Yeah, because there are no legal citizens that are unemployed. What a bunch of retards we are! We need to keep those people that don't pay into our system around as long as possible!

Outsourcing unskilled jobs to China means cheaper stuff for the rest of the (skilled) population

i thought they cut you off the payroll wtf happened lad?

you mean illegal immigrants right?
and are you implying thay exploiting them for cheap labour is an ethical thing to do?
seems like your argument is a bit conflicted bud

Don't you have some crying to be doing Gary? Or maybe finding a leppo

Oh my god he's really going to cry

Are you still getting paid to be here? Shoo! Shoo!

unemployed citizens would not work the vast majority of jobs that many illegal immigrants work.

>omg trump would be a terrible president because of all this stuff he said he would do
>w-wait he won't actually do any of the stuff he said he would do h-honest

It's over CTR. You lost.

Suck it nerd. We won you lost. It sucks to suck dont it?

>Trump will never run for president!
>Trump will never win the primaries!
>Trump will never receive the nomination!
>Trump will never win the election!
>Trump will never build the wall!

Don't you fags ever get tired of getting EVERYTHING wrong?

None of it matters anymore. What is important is that Hillary lost.

He's still salty over how many times we called him a shill

We really had terrible choices.

>implying we won't just execute them and sell their organs to china

Construction you mean? Construction pays pretty well.

Unless you're referring to the agricultural jobs, in which case we have TEMPORARY WORKER VISAS in that case.

>Trump will never run
>Trump will never get the nomination
>Trump will never beat Hillary
ect...

>undocumented workers

you misspelled illegal aliens

>wont build a wall

we spent 196 billion dollars to beat russian to the moon. the wall will probably cost 25 billion. its hardly the largest expenditure america has done over a fucking promise

Think they tried this in alabama or somewhere with farm jobs but then they couldn't find anyone to do the jobs when the immigrants left because it was shit pay and shit work.

Get out.
We don't want you here and don't care about you.
You don't hold American values. You'd be happier in Canada. They love the multicult.

You are probably replaying to a butthurt illegal immigrant

They will if you cut welfare, t. economy major

HAHAHAHA Fagget cuck, kill yourself.

There is no reason not to look forward to his presidency. Lets give him a chance.

You probably also said Trump would never win the Republican nomination either.

Everything you and your ghoulish leftist comrades say are either ignorantly wrong, or blatant lies. We will flourish without scab wages and third world citizens who want to make America, Mexico again. If Trump builds wall, deports most/all ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS and expired visa refugees, ratify the anchor baby amendment and instill strict voter ID laws....not only will Trump get a second term, expect a Pence presidency too.

MAGA, biiiitch.

That's because illegals are exploited and paid peanuts on the dollar. If those jobs paid a livable wage there would be legal citizens working them.

Just listen to yourselves. You're basically advocating for slavery+.

I'm going to enjoy my tax break..

Thanks Trump!

but I'm not right wing OP, I compromised because the authoritarian dream was greater than party lines.

Yeah i know... Foundit in a thread this morning.

But you also said he wouldn't win the nominee. Or the general.

Why should I listen to you?

""Now it's time for America to bind the wounds of division — have to get together," he said. "To all Republicans and Democrats and independents across this nation, I say it is time for us to come together as one united people."

Nice work there encouraging coming together.

They call them useful idiots for a reason.

Six months from now they'll be calling anyone who opposes Trump's latest increase in entitlement spending a communist just like they did during the Bush years.

btfo
this election has kept on giving for the last 10 fucking hours
my face hurts boys
praise kek and all those who couldnt be here to see it happen

Weve been cumming together since polls closed last night.

This is Sup Forums
We don't really do that here.
We crush enemies here.

KYS

My fantasy was to meme so hard that Trump got elected. My fantasy has been fulfilled. Anything on top of that is just a dessert to come after the main course.

U MAD.

FOR 4 WHOLE YEARS.

But your leader said so you have to listen to him.

>wrong about everything for the past year
>haha drumfkins I'm gonna be right now

Whatever, your frustration is amusing.

No, not really.
This is America. We have a little thing called freedom here. Maybe you've heard of it.

>You know he will never build the wall
Huh, winder were unheard something like that before...

The wall gets built.

There will be no mass deportation of productive people. Just violent crooks and entitlement frauds.

He's essentially a salesman. He took negotiating positions. There will be negotiation and compromise.

Don't be hysterical, retard.

>He himself outsourced to China.

So fucking what? He's a businessman, faggot. Anyone in his sane mind would do the same, since he could not change anything grandscale anyway.

CURRENT MEMBERS OF GOVERNMENT IS SO CORRUPT / STUPID THAT ANY CHANGE IS GOOD CHANGE.

DONNY BOY KNOWS WHO TO PUT WHERE. HE KNOWS HOW TO COMMUNICATE IS VISION INTO TANGIBLE REALITY.

>Building an economy around people who have no rights and who have no vote

You advocate for this you shit rag?

America just went back.

My fantasy was to get Trump in office and watch liberals cry.

It's been fulfilled

What makes you think we dont want that.

Let the world burn. Fck everyone.

oh so you're saying all the liberals are overreacting and he wont actually do anything bad? ok thanks

Fuck off, egg, I don't care about your opinion.

You don't understand americans, do you?