ARE YOU READY FOR ACTION, FUN, ADVENTURE, CHEESCAKE AND FANTASY? Too bad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N1dTDbjQudA
youtube.com/watch?v=5jwZ313sNZc
youtube.com/watch?v=DehmPOkrtRc
youtube.com/watch?v=wW_ikQbTD-4
www2.zippyshare.com/v/mA9azTpk/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like how being corrupted by rage just means you are gray instead of green but act the same way...

I read volume 1 of this. I like how it's exploring gen as a character and also how she-hulk is more hulk like.
Thing I didn't like was how ( of course) there has to be a gay character shoe horned in

If I wanted to read about someone who does nothing but mope all damn day and spends as less time using their powers, I'll read Jessica Jones, which is what this current Shulk is turning out being.

Y'all remember space Bruteina from that Saints Row 3 dlc? It's like they're trying to actively piss us off

youtube.com/watch?v=N1dTDbjQudA

And that's all she wrote, now if you'll excuse me i'll be in the corner celebrating the death of my own innocence.

youtube.com/watch?v=5jwZ313sNZc

How many issues is this run at? Has Jen gone green yet?

"how's Yusuke going to get out of it this time? Tune in next episode of Yu Yu Hakusho!"

youtube.com/watch?v=DehmPOkrtRc

This artist is a lazy hack.

Doesn't even attempt to add backgrounds to most panels.
Makes the comic look like garbage.

youtube.com/watch?v=wW_ikQbTD-4

im not here for the comic just the snarky comments about this piss poor comic

>gen
don't speak like you fucking care about she-hulk

So the writer could not be assed to give Leader a reason to dispatch She-Hulk?

>this comic is still going
Just let it die already.

Why did her hair turn from blonde to black?

What did Jen get hit with? A chair? A purse? Some....beige oblong?

What happened to her clothes? I mean sure they would have ripped but she was already wearing elastic track pants and a jacket.

What happened to her tits?

If she no longer has tits, why is it necessary to have her still wear a tube top?

Bonus: Why would Robyn bring food to a prisoner whom she has no intention of releasing from restraints or personally spoon feeding?

wow, the leader made Ogress
again

>Tamaki does legitimately good indie work
>they keep throwing her on garbage like this and Supergirl: Being Super
For what purpose?

If this is her A game I really don't want to read her B game.

Indie creators tend to not bring their A game to Big 2 projects.
It's just a paycheck.

Hope Larsen's Batgirl is a pile of shit too.

I misread that as
Larsen is writing Batgirl and you hope it's shit.
Then I got an image of Babs being railed by Black Coded Monsterdick and eating her own dripping cream pie.

>She-Hulk is one of the very few characters that I buy for the character instead of the writer
>this run

Reee

This thing *still* isn't cancelled yet? Does this shit actually sell well, or is it yet another of Marvel's "it should be cancelled, but we're keeping it on life support"-books?

i begrudgingly respect marvels cancel policy for books
mockingbird got shit caned after one run cause of poor sales, so did hellcat with its shitty art draw by a 12 year old

How can you say that when America is still going and showing no signs of stopping?

i actually think america is selling.

That faggot armed forces recruiter said the same thing and all I got were sand fleas and crabs.

America generally sells sub-15K copies. Sometimes sub-10K. WELL under the numbers a book should move to avoid cancellation. Even the trades are selling like radioactive monkey shit. I can only assume Gabby has evidence tucked away in a safe deposit box somewhere of some Disney exec burying the body of a hooker he strangled which she's using as leverage to keep her shitty "woke propaganda" rag going to the printers. That or Marvel is basically just throwing money away on the book as PR insurance against being accused of wrongthink.

Is that Sloth from FMA?

She-Hulk 160 (2018) (JWalters-DCP).cbr
www2.zippyshare.com/v/mA9azTpk/file.html

12 or so?

thats pretty fuck up if ever of that is true

>Supergirl: Being Super

That was just underwritten; and surprisingly, shows the same 'I want to piss on this legacy character to make her my own' sensibility that some male writers use.

If it wasn't a four issue run, it might have made more sense, but at four issues, even with extended pages, it was not worth her introducing new elements to the legacy character. A true, original else world would have worked far better, which yeah, shows laziness on her part as a writer.

It's not even a bad book, but this is REALLY the wrong time for this kind of super decompressed Achilles in his Tent story. I said it yesterday, but it pissed me off that people are only aware of Mariko for a poorly timed book while Noelle Stevenson is getting a Nimona movie and a She-Ra series.

It's not like we were getting another Jailbait

A least America has something to say and tries to say it in a bombastic comic book fashion.

This is high school creative writing.

Jesus Christ who gave the okay to this cover?

Oh. That was the real cover.

I guess they don't care to spend money on this trash anymore.

Is this real? Judging from the cover of this issue it could actually be real.