Is he so irrelevant now that this is the only shit he does now?

is he so irrelevant now that this is the only shit he does now?

you can thank Randy for ruining his career forever

>yfw someone makes a "top 10 artists that inspired mass shooters" list and Hartman is in it

You'd think for someone who spent as much time as he did thinking about shooting people he could have at least learned how to hold the fucking gun right? Christ on a cracker every photo i see of him with a shotgun makes me cringe.

>implying
This is the one spree I've seen in recent years where it hasn't been covered by major news outlets.

he hated being a man so much he didn't wanted to develop muscles strong enough to hold the guns properly

>deleted
for what purpose?

I just fixed a typo

He asked what Sup Forums was on his Twitter a while back. He's gonna come here soon.

>Beatles and Dallas Cowboys
Not the taste I would expect from a murderous twink obsessed with a cartoon ghost.

I don't get people who say shit like "what's Sup Forums" or whatever. It's not some hidden deep web site, you type Sup Forums into google and it's right fucking there.
>tfw you realize the very first thing that pops up in the search results is Sup Forums
FUCK

>irrelevant
The dude made more money off his shows than youll make in ten lifetimes.

If he wants to provide free entertainment to his fans, more power too him. Hes basically retired at this point.

no need to get butthurt, Hartman

Isn't he working on something new?

No, user, we arent your personal army.

he sold his soul to the Devil a.k.a nickelodeon and now he is doomed to work on FOP until the day of his death

cringe
you really think about him alot huh

>is happy to make content for and interact with fans and isn't some holier-than-thou fuck who thinks he's inhuman and just sits on his pile of money all day
>"lol what a loser!!!"

Is this bait

this. he constantly posts his arts on IG and twitter, and it has nothing to do with new projects. It's just constant shitposting like those ig draw/sketch accounts.
We can assume that he's rich enough to not doing any particular shit, thus he is basically retired.
I love the fact that he always draws random shit and posts it on IG/twitter, showing that he does and still loves drawing and shit. Godspeed, hartman

Now THAT is one great head of hair that this guy has. No idea who the fuck he is, though.

I like his channel, podcast, and voice

You didn't notice Danny Phantom and FairyOddParents in the picture?

I was born in the early 80s, I was too old to watch those cartoons so the connection of those shows to this guy is non-existant to me.

This. Hartman is based as fuck.

it's not 2009 anymore user

I don't think he's doing anything for "relevancy". I'd say he's managed to repair his online image somewhat since the days he had a forum and had admins on it like zcat sperging out about rule 34.

As an artist myself its impressive when I watch his videos and he is able to draw some good things often without even a sketch or a tablet, with just does it on a sheet of paper with sharpie.

user, he was fucking with us. Hartman, McCracken, Lauren, Rebecca, Hirsh, Pen and Ian use to post here for laughs, they just stoped

>"top 10 artists that inspired mass shooters"

what is the criteria?, the best artists from the ones that inspired mass shooters, which one inspire more mass shooters or or the total casualties.

Most of the hate for Hartman here is literally because "HE VOTED FOR DONALD DINKLEBERG!!!!".

Saw the dude at Crunchyroll Expo (in b4 lol anime) and he was pretty cool. Made me want to start drawing again.

He voted Donald Dinkelberg?!, Hartman is so fucking based!!!

because he draws memes on twitter?

THIS MAN IS ADORABLE AND YOU LEAVE HIM ALONE. I discovered his youtube channel recently and he is just so pure and fucking loves drawing.
It made my day honestly.

Most modern day Beatles fans are insufferable faggots who were obsessed with Nightmare Before Christmas in school and Harry Potter, the Cowboys flag is likely because his parents are fans so he just absorbed that to be part of something.

user...you know is true

The chad Dinkelberg vs The Virgin Mr. Turner

Fuck off to Tumblr.

kek

>Dallas Cowboys
Goddamnit, you're making us look like assholes.

you fuck off back to your mom's clit you fucking numale.
tumblr is trash and butch is cute.

Sup Forums tried so hard to link this guy to Hartman and deservingly failed

Do you remember his name?

Speaking of Tranny Phantom, any news about the cult that he spawned?

>Dallas Cowboys

Makes sense. You only root for the Cowboys if you have nothing of value in your life.

Why does this man piss off leftists so much

He voted for Trump.

And i think Butch is Christian aswell.

He also never actually aimed down the sights either. Atleast from the videos i saw of him, bastard always shot those things from the hip.