Now kiss

Now kiss

Pls ￶(T_T)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kW5Wtvj2Ivg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

never got this ship

Western Bakugou/Uraraka, animated Draco Malfoy/Ginny Weasley.

Never meant to make sense, but bad boy/sweet guy has its appeal to a certain crowd.

Not much to "get" if you were paying attention to the obvious subtext that Bryke later shitcanned.

This is canon.

Fuck Aang.

>Pls ￶(T_T)
Are you trapped in 2006?
It's okay so am I. X_X

>(You), a fool: Zutarra
>Me, an intellectual: Edgier

People only ship them cus Zuko's more handsome than Aang

I'm glad Zutarians never got their way. Zuko is better off for it.

There was no subtext

I never was a shipfag until these two had a whole bunch of sexual tension written for them. Something in me wanted to see it happen.
But that feeling quickly faded, even before the ending premiered. Guess I just don't have it in me to be an obnoxious faggot.

>it was all there guys I swear!
>Aaron Ehasz told me in a dream that it's canon!

Zuko as he is in ATLA just isn't a viable candidate for a love interest. He just isn't. The only character it could have worked with was Mei because she was even more emotionally damage than he was. And even then just as a means of familiarizing the audience even further with Azula.

Just wait. They will now talk about the "original scripts" that only tumblr has access to.

>ITT: Contrarian ships that no one actually thought would work. Bonus points for those that actually happen ala
I'll start.

I'm more sympathetic than I used to be, now knowing that the Kataang end leads to "Legend of Korra."

On the other hand, one could just as easily say that the Zutara end leads to "How I Became Yours," so it's tricky, this one...

Let it go user.

Oh please... everyone knows Zukaang (rule 63 or just gay) is objectively superior.

That "Zuko is damaged" crap ended with Zuko talking to a frog.

He's angry conflicted and violent all the way past the Day of Black Sun. Get real, noob

Y'all niggas was retards if you thought Sakura/Naruto would happen. And shit the way Naruto stood up for Hinata when Neji fucked her shit up - no wonder her girl boner went into overdrive. And Naruto is a goddamn whore - whoever gives him a little attention he'll love like a whitegirl with daddy issues.

Also I'm not a Narutard. I'm a recovering Narutard...I don't like anime or anything. I just used to like bad anime.

Zuko should have just fucked his sister instead.

Thumbs up.

They would never have had a working relationship.

But they would have had a working "You are my toy now, get your pants off water tribe meat dildo." And that's enough.

Zuko/Aang is the superior ship. You know he's bald everywhere. Just saying. More Cheerful then Mai, less Cunt then Katara.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Troubled bad boy + female with an age and personality that the audience can project onto.
Aided by the fact that the cannon ship she was involved in left a lot of people pretty uninspired.

dis

suddenly geocities circa 2003?

The ship roasted beef pic when they’re young

If you want to ship Azula at least do it with someone interesting.

It appeals to males who are social outcasts because they think eventually a nice nurturing girl will come who accepts their "bad" behavior. They don't realize they aren't badass bad but creepy bad.

It appeals to ugly females because they love to think they can "save" the bad boy if they are just there and take every shit from him. Of course this pretty much never happens IRL. These are the women who get back to their abusive boyfriends and protect him even if he beats them regularly.

>Zuko cucks Aang
>Aang, unable to control himself, goes Avatar state and kills Zuzu
>All hope of a redeemed Fire Nation gone
great ship

Honestly.

Rule 63 Sokka x Zuko (or rule 63 Zuko and Sokka) is waaay better.

This was a terrible ship and you are by sexyenions terrible for thinking it was any good.

Aang falling for rule 63 Zuko is cuter

Would've been interesting to see where Aaron took this ship had he got the chance, especially seeing how poorly done Kataang was. I think it had potential at least, they had some decent chemistry at the end of book 3.

I’m more angry that people ever Wanted Sakura/Naruto, because of how utterly ducking terrible Sakura was. And I don’t just mean as a love Interest, I mean as a fucking Human being. She was a petty vapid Slut with no sense of Compassion or Human Decency for anyone but that spoiled little Edgelord Brat that she lusted over and convinced herself it was love, not to mention that he was utterly fucking useless. The Only Reason Naruto was even friends with them, was because he had spent the entirety of his childhood being a social Pariah and was too socially and emotionally stunted to know what actual friendships were supposed to be like.
Fuck Sakura, that pinked-haired whore doesn’t deserve him, and he certainly didn’t deserve to be shackled to a shit like that for his life. Seriously why did people even like Sakura/Naruto?

It really didn’t stop deluding yourself and get some better taste.

I knew this was always endgame. What got me was pic related never happening

Sure it did. The Firelord being with a member of the water tribe, the story practically writes itself. Plus, there's the whole enemies to lovers story angle. Zuko having to prove himself to earn Katara's forgiveness, Zuko then trusting Katara to fight by his side, them saving each others' lives in the finale - it wouldn't take a heck of a lot to spin that into a romance. It's pretty closed-minded to say the ship had no potential.

Is the HD itunes version ripped anywhere yet?

Is it better than the fan remaster?

First girl syndrome.

>The Firelord being with a member of the water tribe, the story practically writes itself
I fail to see how that makes it good
>Plus, there's the whole enemies to lovers story angle.
That is literally just your last point. And while it may be one of my soft spots, to would absolutely not work here.
>Zuko having to prove himself to earn Katara's forgiveness, Zuko then trusting Katara to fight by his side, them saving each others' lives in the finale
That can, and was, done completely platonically.
>it wouldn't take a heck of a lot to spin that into a romance
How about personalities that actually bounce off each other well or proper time to actually behold up more than a mere working trust.

A Ship’s worth is more so determined by how well it would be able to whether the Mundane nor the extraordinary, as that is 90% of life. Being able to fight together ina crises is ko indicative being close. Katara and Zuko Personality wise had little to nothing in common besides dead mother issues, nor did they have any really good interactions. Not to mention how contrived it would have been to make such a thing into one season.

Mitty delivered and it was good

>That is literally just your last point.
My first point was also about post-season 3. Apparently there was going to be a fourth season at one point, after the war. How would the fire nation respond to a waterbending 'fire queen' that kind of thing.

>That can, and was, done completely platonically.
That was my point.

>How about personalities that actually bounce off each other well
I think they would work. Katara is generally speaking, a kind, nurturing, optimistic person. Zuko would need someone like that, not like Mai who just brings out his worst qualities. And Zuko does have a goofy, soft side to him, and a good amount of snark to match Katara's. Sure, they'd clash a lot, but they seem like there's a good chance they'd be compatible.

>or proper time to actually behold up more than a mere working trust.
Well, presumably in the scenario where they did go the zutara route this would be the case. I'm not saying they should've slapped it on the end of season 3 like they did with Kataang or Korrasami. That's the last thing I would want.

>Not to mention how contrived it would have been to make such a thing into one season.
More or less contrived than having the hero getting the girl slapped on at the end?

>Katara is generally speaking, a kind, nurturing, optimistic person. Zuko would need someone like that, not like Mai who just brings out his worst qualities.
Katara is more motherly and Nagging, and not particularly optimistic. Muchnnore apt examples of those kinds of characters who actually would have had good synergy with Zuko are Ty-Lee, or Jin. Katara may Have better Synergy with Zuko than Mai, but then again, so would a fucking Rock.

>the only character it could have worked with was Mei.
You fucking what mate? Zuko just needed to go back to Jin and apologize for disappearing and the two would be fucking like rabbits.

Ty-lee is too bright and bubbly for Zuko. I know I said optimistic, but she's just too damn cheery that I can't see Zuko being anything but annoyed by her long term. Don't know enough about Jin to really say, she only got, like what, 5 minutes of screentime? If that even.

And yeah, Katara is nagging but that's not an attractive trait for anyone.

>and not particularly optimistic
Yo what? That's an integral part of her character dawg.
>But I haven't lost hope... I believe Aang will save the world...

>Bakugou/Uraraka

Only Superior Water Tribe D can calm the beast.

>Implying they couldn't get a working relationship out of hidden repect for each other's intelligence and mutual bantz
>Topped off with lust driven, hateless hate-fucking
Do you even tribe mix, boi?

I don't see how Kataang is connected to how LoK turned out, what about Zutara would prevent LoK being the way it is?

Mah Boyz! I personally prefer if one of the Characters is 63’d, but even if they aren’t it’s one of the Few Fujoshit ships that is actually tolerable and not utterly stupid.

Didn't know how much I wanted this. Zuko slamming that brown ass is a good visual. Best ship is still Zuko X Azula though.

completely agree, if naruto had went into any other team than the one he was in he woulda come out better.

See this man? He gets it.

WHY DO THESE TWO TOGETHER MAKE IT SO HOT?!

Idiots with dumb fetishes.

Got a new trip Scrapper? Cool, now I can filter you easily.

Ichigo/Rukia was never going to happen just because of sheer age difference and difference in age progression.

>97482364
t. scrapper

Then why not just have him die at the end?

i forgot about that bitch
anyway that wasn't even Zuko the Firebender
that was Li the Earth Peasant

That ship was terrible, The surprise Zuko Suki ship was better.

Not gonna lie, FemZuko is really appealing.
Especially when Zuko takes the lead on a bald MONK?

But isn't that a way more appealing scenario?
Zuko leaving the fire nation now and again to moonlight as a earth peasant waiter in his uncle's tea shop he set up in ba sing se? Rekindling that awkward leave off with Jin?

>contrarian

HOW?

>thus spoke the barbed wire fucker

Aang becomes a tyrant that deep down is heavily depressed. But just as Zuko thought him, somethings you have to take by force. So he pretty much goes around the world building a harem of multiple women in order to revive the air nation. He also kinda forces the entire world to get along or else.

>FemZuko is really appealing

Huge tits make every woman appealing.

If anything, I'd see Aang taking initiative.

I can see it too. Aang was actually very proactive with romance in later seasons.

It's a 'project' thing. Girls like that shit.

Bakugou's all powerful and status'd and shit, and he's also gruff and violent, but he's not an evil guy about it, and he has convictions, he's just hotheaded and MISUNDERSTOOD

But he's also socially inept and barely recognizes her, so she's gotta get to be noticed, and also work on his behavior a bit, but not enough that he's 'ruined' just the sort of 'fix his tuxedo so he can take me ballroom dancing and argue over social stuff and then he can get all grumpy and want to pound it out sploosh' stuff women like. It seems to have grown since the rescue arc, so it's probably because they see him as not someone who would be outright villainous, just brash and boisterous. The 'Vulgar Boy' fantasy. Zuko appealed in the same way, except with 'muh honor' as the safety check.

Now if you want to start getting mad about shippers self-inserting as Uraraka, the girl's basically got the personality of a wafer cookie, it's just 'I'm cute and also supportive and I am sort of fat but cute fat and I know kung fu and I am dependable in a fight somewhat'. The other girls are more of a impressioning force, Mina's bubbly, Momo is classy and posh, Jirou's frumpy and alt as fark, Froppy is Abed from Community meets Pepe, and Tooru's the traitor. There's no one else to self-insert as.

XD

I was alright with this ship soley cause it increased the chance of Toph and Aang to get together, a ship I actually liked.

I'm pretty sure Jin caught on to Zuko being from the fire nation especially since she saw him hang around Mei. On a more serious note. It only took one episode for them to show that Jin is a good match for Zuko by being the opposite of him and bringing back his smile.

Too bad they just throw her out the window like with a bunch of other characters.

Toph and Zuko would've been better. The shitstorm her family merging with Fire Nation royalty would cause would be great.

That could work too.

He has gold eyes, a trait only fire people have. She obviously knew he wasn't "Li the peasant", although she probably didn't know he was a prince.

>implying Jin, the superior earth girl, wouldn't have been better for the "literally-who peasant becoming queen"

The only hint I could believe is Oma abd Shu, the forbidden lovers due to the red and blue imagery. But I doubt Zutara made it out beyond some wistful writer, assuming it even existed.

>Fem Sokka and Zuko
You know the more that I think about it, the better this sounds, also considering what people said on this thread about tge characteristics of what a good par from Zuko needs to have. Its like, superior to Katara in every way.

Fem Zuko x Aang looks a little forced, Aang looks like a little kid while Zuko is almost an adult. Realisticaly speaking, I doubt that fem Zuko would feel any attraction to him.

>He has gold eyes, a trait only fire people have. She obviously knew he wasn't "Li the peasant"

At that point tgere was already a lot of mixing between people from fire and earth nation, hell, Zuko might be even a rape baby, so the eyes dont really tell much.

Zukaang works better post-series, seeing their noting their in the comics, as well as LoK positing that Zuko and Aang were closer in canon than Katara and Aang were.

They did found a city together.

>tfw your best bro will never turn into a girl so you can be best bros and also fuck

What about regular Zuko and fem Aang instead?

Breast envy is truly the thinking man's fetish.

this shit is one step to become canon and i like it a lot

Yang please

Could work in the same vein as FemZuko and Aang could. Although only in a post series world, Aang would have no tits during the series and therefore produce no attraction on Zuko.

Somebody post the boob chart

>subtext

To shippers everything is shippy cause shippers gotta ship.

youtube.com/watch?v=kW5Wtvj2Ivg

To be fair, these two go well with almost anyone

*Malfoy/Hermione
they were like second most popular noncanon ship, after Potter/Malfoy

All Zutara niggers must hang!

Yeah, but I think they go best together, if only for the unbelievable levels of snark and bantz.

fujos like moody bishi bois