Can meme magic make Marine La Pen President of France?

Can meme magic make Marine La Pen President of France?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0SUPeXLQsxY&list=PL0EBEB12D26ED2A4C
jeuxvideo.com/forums/0-51-0-1-0-1-0-blabla-18-25-ans.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What for?

I want to believe

I Sup Forums start learning french now, maybe we would be ready by 2017...
Otherwise I DOUBT IT VERY MUCH!

What does she stand for?

guna need letters of wtf is its name

letter of mercanary haha

pro tip: dont get involved or manipulate any outcome of a foreign nation, unless their or your govt tells you to, in writing

we meme you translate. Also im taking this course:
youtube.com/watch?v=0SUPeXLQsxY&list=PL0EBEB12D26ED2A4C

We meme the world, pierre!

this will be far more complex. the french are far more politicized than the average american. I mean half of the people we study at the uni are french thinkers. We will need to to Be smart as fuck to convert french voters. We also need to consult KEK to know his will.

I'm all for it if we get more of this goddess.

Eradication of Jews and Muslims

faire à nouveau europe grand

?

French please lay out the options for us. what are each of them standing for ?

Can any frogfag or people familiar with frogs give me a debrief on when is the the next French election and Le Pan's chance of winning?

Give Kek a break man, fuck.

Rendre sa grandeure à la France.

I don't know. The language barrier could stop a lot of our impact. All our memes and persuasive means are geared for English.
Only those of us could meme that speak French.

I'm sure we could achieve something in Germany, thanks to Krautchan being established already.

Does France have a Baguettechan?

Meme magic will make it possible.

Trust me, French people are also retarded,

grandeur

Care to explain her ideas?

No, if she gets elected we'll be even more flooded with immigrants

That's something I thought about as well, we're not gonna have the same impact in non-English speaking countries. The rest of the anglosphere is the only place we can make a substantial difference.

Damn really ? here in brazil we see the french and the germans the most educated people in the world, we got this impression from university i think. All the thinkers you guys produced combined is quite impressive. Well my mom got her iphone stolen in Paris, its sad that 2 great countries have come to this. You guys have my tail !

Kore wa pen desu

Course not you meme we translate. Also we can translate and you offer the manpower. Im counting on you in the 2018 presidential elections to make brazil get rid of gommies.

the french are most stupid and weak-willed. I watched the cnn live show last night and I'm not used seeing such white communities with such energy and will to live.

However Kek is grand and his will rules supreme, everything is possible

Lepen has few chances of winning for now, and she regurlarly spits on true nationalists as she goes more and more moderate republican, she tries to appear pleasant to the press far too much.
She could pass the 1st round but has literaly no chance on the 2nd. in 2002 the FN was in the 2nd round and lost something like 20/80.

At the same time none of the big traditional parties will be able to draw enthusiasm, always the same people we've all seen and known liars and profiteers.

Everybody on the political scene is very weak right now. there may be something to be done, but hard to believe in a democratic solution

Sign me up!

That's okay. Considering the Anglosphere is the homeplace of those unis peddling that SJW bullshit, you going sane again would be huge already.
Seriously, SJW tenets like gender identities, intersectionality and similar can virtually only spring up in the Anglosphere thanks to your language being very gender neutral already.

they should stop these crazy terrorists with more right wing mind people.

France and Germany need our help, fellow Anglos! We must uncuck the west for it's our only home.

Honestly lad we're not that cucked collectively. Straya, NZ, and the UK all are run by the equivalent centre-right party. The only anglo country that has gone completely off the rails is Canada.

Kind of but it's really not the same: jeuxvideo.com/forums/0-51-0-1-0-1-0-blabla-18-25-ans.htm

There's not that much freedom of speech and it's more like Sup Forums, very random threads

THE REAL MADAME PRESIDENT

We have work to do brothers. We will make the white race great again !

i think the national front has a real chance of winning.

Francois hollande made sure the left wing won't win an election for the next 30 years, and UMP is busy tearing itself apart and backstabbing one an other.

eurosepticism in on the rise in all of europe, as well as tiredness with the immigration.

I will only sign up to meme for sexy Marion.

fuck you supremacist. i just want the world to figure out its problems. Im only willing to help if you btfo this white supremacist shit. this pic proves my point. When Sup Forums was losing its shit, i was a vessel to keks will. Do you want to get rid of the fucking kebabs ? fine, but dotn think you are superior shit just because you was born white. Pic related, that was me serving as a vessel to kek.

I will help. Get me up to speed here.

yes. brexit #3

I could have said the west instead of the white race. Don't worry, if you want to make Brasil great again i'm with you !