Eyes Wide Open: ONWARD TO JUSTICE AND VICTORY

Previous Thread:
>Decent Archive:
pastebin.com/JktVbhZ7

It is recommended you arm yourself only for legal self-defense if you are reading these threads. Violence and illegal acts are not supported by the imageboard of peace Sup Forums but defending yourself against getting "suicided" is a good idea.

3 MINUTE SUMMARY:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo

rachelchandler.tumblr.com/page/2

>Kids in the pool as "entertainment"
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46736

web.archive.org/web/20101111012357/http://www.jeffreyepsteinscience.com/

>Rachel C(hild)handler (Bill Clinton's ex-"girlfriend" from her teenage years and now well connected socialite elite)
>Jeffrey (((Epstein))) (owner of Little St. James Island which has a wierd moloch temple on it)
>P. Diddy (Dave Chappelle called this 12 years ago)
>Eminem (Jay Electronica exposed and RC allegedly has pics as a 15 year old with him)
>Comet "Pizza" and "Ping Pong" (social media accounts filled with extremely suspicious activity)
>Clintons (connected directly and indirectly to all of this)
>Possibly Trumps (not likely but Ivanka is possibly pictured on RC's tumblr while Trump has been to (((Epstein)))'s pedo-island before)
>Many more including (((Hollywood))) stars

Eyes Wide Open Music Video:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=R4VJyfCcOJc

This is some Eyes Wide Shut/True Detective kind of shit. What will be seen here cannot be unseen. You have been warned. All evil requires to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Let's be good men and do something.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/KvD4tjkU
pastebin.com/JktVbhZ7
pastebin.com/T7mAXDaq
themillenniumreport.com/2016/11/huge-breakthrough-in-d-c-pedophilia-ring/
freemansrestaurant.com/
s742dd563442b66d6.jimcontent.com/download/version/0/module/4741080860/name/menu.pdf
docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonS3/latest/dev/UsingMetadata.html#object-keys
random.org/strings/
benhallbenhall.com/2011/01/accessdenied-error-on-an-asset-in-amazon-s3-storage/
benhallbenhall.com/2013/01/amazon-s3-error-key-exist/
fazendaburity.com.br/galeria-de-fotos/quartos-3/
fazendaburity.com.br/hotel-viracopos-campinas-jundiai-vinhedo-indaiatuba/
cometpingpong.com/protected
fazendaburity.com.br/aluguel/feriados-e-datas-disponiveis/
twicopy.org/0HOUR1___/
express.co.uk/news/uk/371936/I-was-raped-at-13-by-Jimmy-Savile-in-satanist-ritual
s742dd563442b66d6.jimcontent.com/download/version/1392330552/module/4750801860/name/COMET_menu.pdf
s742dd563442b66d6.jimcontent.com/download/version/1317991351/module/4741080860/name/MENU.pdf
s742dd563442b66d6.jimcontent.com/download/version/1317991370/module/4741082460/name/SPECIALS.pdf
s742dd563442b66d6.jimcontent.com/download/version/1392393404/module/4750802660/name/BRUNCH_menu.pdf
sunderlandecho.com/news/crime/bomb-drama-as-suspicious-device-explodes-under-car-in-street-1-8226313
cometpingpong.com/app/download/4741080860/MENU.pdf?t=1317991351
cometpingpong.com/app/download/4750802660/BRUNCH_menu.pdf?t=1392393404
cometpingpong.com/app/download/4750801860/Comet Ping Pong menu.pdf?t=1437072342
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CjBXfCoWC-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>We find coded 'pizza' messages in Podesta's emails.
>quickly narrow down possibilities to either/or drugs.
>research Comet Ping Pong for 10 seconds.
>definitely CP
pastebin.com/KvD4tjkU

"'James Alefantis'" instagram by morning of 11/7/16 it was set to private:
pastebin.com/JktVbhZ7

We think it's real.
>The 'dominoes' are starting to stack up.
pastebin.com/T7mAXDaq

>[x]underground sex pedophile ring [X]
{{{[[[(((Epstein)))]]]}}} Alan Dershowitz Cristina Sarnoff Laura Silsby (((Abramovic))) (((Podesta)))
Hillary Rodham: likes female teenagers, mostly.

Le SLIDES:
The /protected page menu - allegedly from comet site - is a fake.
The comparison between the Podesta bros and the McCann suspect is a fake.

that OP pic is for /x/ not Sup Forums

I think we're wasting way too much time trying to put our small amount of pieces together, rather than get as much as we can before they microwave everything.

They're cleaning the house right now.

E-mails, pictures, videos, etc. Everything is being erased.

At that rate, we won't have much to use against them, and everything we could've got will no longer exist.

new leaks out

themillenniumreport.com/2016/11/huge-breakthrough-in-d-c-pedophilia-ring/

haven't fapped since this whole shit started ;_;

>will no longer exist.

the FBI, CIA, NSA and what not most probably already have all the info backed up and shit

Link some goodies
Lets bring down Moloch and feed him to KEK

honestly we could just start spamming the best pics on twitter

it's good enough for it

We have more important things to do than fap

You're right, that's what freaks me out.
These sick fucks need to go down.

REMINDER.

TRUMP WINNING IS HUGE FOR THESE THREADS.

REAL PEOPLE IN THE KNOW WILL FEEL SAFER RELEASINIG ANY LEAKS OR INFO OF THIS OVER THE NEXT FEW MONTHS SINCE THE QUEEN AND PEDOESTAS ARE NOT GAINING ANY POWER.

I know how you feel man... disturbed, anxious, those are not arousing emotions..

A pic to cheer up the thread! Praise Kek and Nature my friends!

How are there no protestors already lined around the place?

its a lot of conjecture user, no solid evidence, but absolutely concrete "really makes you think" material.

Click here?

PELOSI OWNS GOAT HILL PIZZA

jimmy comet's prof pic

We still need to gather more info and put it together in a noob-friendly way.

Basically this

We live era of social media. People are angry and LITERALLY FEELING SICK over this until next SHOCKING LITERALLY CRYING comes up.

They have succeeded in their shit.

lackstone/tony james/podesta emails...Dear John, Tim and I are looking forward to seeing you on January 20th for a fun, way off the record dinner to discuss the economy, markets and the world. 7:00 pm cocktails 8:00 pm dinner Freemans (we have a private room upstairs under my name - the Blue Room) End of Freemans Alley (off Rivington Street between Chrystie and the Bowery on the LES) freemansrestaurant.com/ We look forward to seeing everyone. Best, Tony James.

Nein sadly it s pol
Not user s fault

Anyone have those pictures of the references to "white rabbit" from past threads?

It was some shitty drawn one on a fence in relation to a daycare and another one well done on some big store.

I tried to make threads about that last night and they all slid into oblivion in less than 10 minutes. There was that housekeeper of the Blackstone CEO that got pushed in front of a train yesterday morning.

bump for visibility

We need to link Bill Clinton to Indonesia, Haiti, and their child trafficking problems. He's taken several trips to those places inside and outside his presidencies and then if we can link an cover company to Clinton, maybe we can link it to Obama and his relations to it..

Just giving hints here anons. Dig.

>freeman
>blue room

this is masonry stuff

Was there any luck with the comet pizza hidden file mystery?

bumb

"Down the Alleyway...

In the fall of 2004, Taavo Somer and William Tigertt happened upon a perfect cozy space at the end of an unused alley off the Bowery, and Freemans Restaurant was born.

The idea of the restaurant was to make a rugged clandestine colonial American Tavern.

The cuisine was also imagined to early American: Simple, Rustic, and inspired by Old World traditions." Pure masonic.

Whaaaaaaa
You even got the gematria
Mind blown

Few things about our brute forcing effort.

>www.cometpingpong.com/app/download/4741080860/menu.pdf
Or if you prefer this:
>s742dd563442b66d6.jimcontent.com/download/version/0/module/4741080860/name/menu.pdf
You can try it. It will always download a working "menu.pdf".

This number "4741080860" is this is the object's key. Basically name.
>docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonS3/latest/dev/UsingMetadata.html#object-keys

Also you can replace "menu.pdf" with anything you want. There is no "dummy file" as everybody tried to download the same thing under different names.
Now whether German user was pulling our leg... It's very possible. You can go and easily generate some random 16 character ( pic related ).
>random.org/strings/

Now how the structure of his bucket ( he is using Amazon S3 Bucket ) looks like we don't know.
But if we really hit something protected we would receive this error message:
>benhallbenhall.com/2011/01/accessdenied-error-on-an-asset-in-amazon-s3-storage/
Instead of:
>benhallbenhall.com/2013/01/amazon-s3-error-key-exist/
Which roughly translates to "that file doesn't exists". I think.

Assuming that comet was compromised those filenames shown in German bro picture would be their real names ( too long to explain ). First I will address speculations that it's MD5.
Names are too short and aren't hex values. You can translate them to hex to fit exactly 32 but it's stupid as values are limited by 0-9 a-z range that don't translate to anything else.

So first of all those files don't even have to be on his amazon bucket. If names were deliberately coded they may contain something useful for example: their bucket key, name, or DL password.
But really it all seems unlikely to me. I couldn't find anything about this kind of encryption and lack skills to decode it.

Side not: Apparently they are billed for every download you make and I know I will retreat writing that immediately.

I feel so sorry for those poor children in their torture chambers today. The evil cabal is probably really taking their angst out on those poor babies today.

maybe not relevant but remember creepy Luzzatto kids as entertainment emails? Pic related. Says something about a farm in Lovvettsville. Google map search quarter branch farm Lovvettsville, it has something called a Fazenda Burity but I can't find any translation for what those words mean. The Google link attaches to a site in Brazilian. Seems odd, all just speculation though. Only farm I looked at so far and there are a few others. Help me user, you're our only hope

>Should've left the dong
>I didn't even notice it was gone. #freak

GOD PLEASE MAKE THIS STOP STOP THEM

Thank you.

that arab guy
some user was doing research into him, SAID HE CAME UP WITH A BIG LEAD, DISCOVERED THE NAME OF THE GUY was banned from twitter i don't remember his twitter name but it was something like 0Hour something

Dubs!!!!!

Pic for proof

Is there a Kali tool I can use for bruteforce? I can keep my home pc doing it 24/7.

BUMP FOR FIGHTING THE GOOD FIGHT

jesus you guys... kek is in this thread

i'm looking through all the achives right now

>abrahamic religions of same origin share symbolism
wow it's the illuminati

>Fazenda Burity
photos of rooms
it's a hotel

Saturn death cult

It's funny to watch peoples' heads spin when I tell them that the pentagram was the sign of Christ before fish and crosses were.

fazendaburity.com.br/galeria-de-fotos/quartos-3/

ENGLISH VERSION
fazendaburity.com.br/hotel-viracopos-campinas-jundiai-vinhedo-indaiatuba/

What do you want to bruteforce?

I literally wrote that people were inserting random urls for non-existent files.

Still there is:
>cometpingpong.com/protected
Where apparently after you log in you are greeted with pic related.
But as always we get one picture and no information. A disinformation effort in my opinion.

So all this illuminati shit was real

>look at Katy perry's parents response to her becoming famous and how she changed
>niki Minaj confirmed personality disorder
I'm eating lunch in uni someone keep going

Could anyone fill me in on what happened to pingpongpizza-user and fbi-user, i heard something about a car bomb.

wrote this blog with purpose of spreading to normies. They can't scan pastebins, they'll quit after two secs w no graphics. But blog is at 7k views in less than two days and people have been RTing at steady rate, I think it paints coherent pic although more details need to be updated, but you also don't want to throw too much at those dumb fucking cunts or they'll just write off as conspiracy theory

dcpizzagate.wordpress.com

Credits to all the anons on Sup Forums who have been working around the clock on this, as well as our own nimble navigators, especially /u/dota2_scrub who found the Soros/Obama documentation.

almost there boys
we need more media attention for justice though

Revelations 13:1
Then I saw a beast emerge from the sea: it had seven heads and ten horns, with a coronet on each of its ten horns, and its heads were marked with blasphemous titles.

dude the anti-christ was osiris's dick

has reservation data back to feb 2015
fazendaburity.com.br/aluguel/feriados-e-datas-disponiveis/

isn't that the farm they always meet?

HIDDEN ARCHIVES
HIDDEN ARCHIVES
HIDDEN ARCHIVES
HIDDEN ARCHIVES

get all of the zips

Saturn 666

>Burity farm is located about only one hour from Sao Paulo city, between the towns of Vinhedo, Valinhos, Indaiatuba and Campinas, just 20 minutes from the international airport of Viracopos

Then why the fuck is it saying it's located in VA? Could it be a shell company?

Godspeed user.

...by the way Abramovic is Thelemite. Podesta is Thelemite.

Hmm...

twicopy.org/0HOUR1___/

found this, scroll down and some of his shit says "Failed - Forbidden" when you try to download it.

Also I found pic related to my thoughts earlier...
>see pic

Thank you user, this is great, I appreciate you trying to appeal to normies because that's our only hope getting this widespread.
pastebin.com/KvD4tjkU

I have faith the intelligence guys already have most everything.

All we can do is get normies thinking.

>mimas is the death star confirmed

meant to say thank you here :) check out that pastebin if you haven't already.

all of this is already on the archives.

>What do you want to bruteforce?

The website on your pic related.

From what I understood is that it was the star of god or something and when flip into the pentagram it was to symbolize evil or the opposing factor.

Saturn ate his own children to remain in power.

Just wanted to say, and I know this will get lost in a sea of posts ITT, but you motherfuckers are good people.

Sup Forums is always portrayed as chaotic and sociopathic, but these types of threads show a different side of this place. You want justice and punishment for sickening shit like this. I hope you all keep investigating. I hope these worthless garbage bags wrapped in human skin are all hunted down.

Don't ever give up.

Obligatory Savile pedo ring sauce

>express.co.uk/news/uk/371936/I-was-raped-at-13-by-Jimmy-Savile-in-satanist-ritual

my minor contribution, file related.

google the following:

site:s742dd563442b66d6.jimcontent.com

s742dd563442b66d6.jimcontent.com/download/version/1392330552/module/4750801860/name/COMET_menu.pdf

s742dd563442b66d6.jimcontent.com/download/version/1317991351/module/4741080860/name/MENU.pdf

s742dd563442b66d6.jimcontent.com/download/version/1317991370/module/4741082460/name/SPECIALS.pdf

s742dd563442b66d6.jimcontent.com/download/version/1392393404/module/4750802660/name/BRUNCH_menu.pdf

that gives you more 'keys' to use in your h4x0r trials.

go fuck yourself user
pic exists already

>Sup Forumsisher

BUMP WITH IMPORTANT INFORMATION WE GATHERED BEFORE THE ELECTION

ALSO MENTIONING CHILD SACRIFICES OR DISAPPEARANCES

sunderlandecho.com/news/crime/bomb-drama-as-suspicious-device-explodes-under-car-in-street-1-8226313

same

google

site:www.cometpingpong.com/app

results:

cometpingpong.com/app/download/4741080860/MENU.pdf?t=1317991351

cometpingpong.com/app/download/4750802660/BRUNCH_menu.pdf?t=1392393404

cometpingpong.com/app/download/4750801860/Comet Ping Pong menu.pdf?t=1437072342

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CjBXfCoWC-4

Remember Obama and Biden are in on this

SOMEONE GET KEEMSTAR TO REPORT THIS TO HIS CHILD FANS.
His fans are retarded and will spread this like wild fire and he is the only person Pro trump and he has a daughter

>when you cut onions you cry

That thing was that PDF menu with a stupid name. If really there is anything hidden in it you can try to extract it.
I will make some effort in that direction but don't count on me.

I don't know how to do it. Scrip that was wrote was messing with amazon s3 object key simply getting the same error over and over.

Refer to that long ass post you didn't read.

BINGO

there isnt enough evidence to call them satanic
stick with the evidence of pedophilia.

Same kind of pedo conditioning you'll spot if you watch Disney channel.

We restore balance to reality

Right now the bad guys need to be brought to light

the kaaba was originally an oval though, its been destroyed and rebuilt 3 times breh

Too paranoid now kek

We hunting thelemites now?

Adam Darski (pic related)

Krzysztof Azarewicz

They're both low-level targets, it should be easier to get stuff from them. They are on the black metal scene, maybe we can find connections between them and the serbian witch.

The numbers are unix timestamps

47XXXXXXX results in dates in 2120

Gurren Lagann confirmed lolicon

>Just wanted to say, and I know this will get lost in a sea of posts ITT, but you motherfuckers are good people.

thanks but some of us can be quick sick, to frogworshipping I personally cant subscribe