Lets get a salt thread going I need more tears

lets get a salt thread going I need more tears

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/rynsclit/status/795837048234119168
webmshare.com/076XK
cnn.com/2016/11/09/politics/hillary-clinton-shock-election-party/index.html?sr=fbCNN110916hillary-clinton-shock-election-party0635AMVODtop
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How isn't Cher dead yet

Is she retarded?

Jill was /ourguy/, why would she save them?

pls no, my sides hurt from laughing all day

She sounds like she did cocaine for a large portion of her life for some reason.

Cher is tranny apologist scum

I think she is actually insane

Why do all of her tweets appear less composed than your average 12 year old? Is she suffering brain damage of some kind?

Plastic

pan-sexual liberal fuck who goes to my school has been spamming this shit allllllll day

My bro... should I post some smugness?

>Donald Trump is a gun

What? What were the mental gymnastics behind this?

>yfw they start self-deporting themselves so trump doesn't have to spend money to do so

I have no idea. My entire circle of friends have been having cucktantrums all day.

This latinx meme is probably the stupidest shit i've seen in a while. They really try to top themselves on the retard language don't they.

>SIX DRUMPFILLION

They call it a "linguistic revolution"

leftists need to get over themselves. just because you use a different word doesn't make you better than everyone else ffs

She sounds nuts, doesn't she?

This bitch is just mad because she said she'd go to Mars if [toilet icon] won.

My sides......

Well, I know what would be a good house to rob now. No weapons there.

that's a "man" saying that?

yeesh

Yes.

the cannibalism gives her youth

Take this salt in slowly.

>implying Johnson or Stein actually hurt Hillary.
>implying there's no room for additional parties

mobile.twitter.com/rynsclit/status/795837048234119168

>calling Jill Stein worthless

That does it.

AAHHAHAHAHAHA

webmshare.com/076XK

>Latinx

What is this, I don't know any Latrinos

Celebrities and performers aren't known for their intelligence. Twitter lets us see the raw, unedited idiocy. She's also old as shit so calling someone Toilet probably seems cool to her.

>No guns
>"Safe"

lel

Having been married to Russell Brand automatically renders her opinions void.

This one gives me great personal joy.

Made this compilation.
How did I do?

>you have all elected Sup Forums

we president now

lel. We did it 9gag!

Whenwill these cucks learn that the prosperity of the majority is more important than the feelings of the minority?

He's a national commander, not a social justice warrior.

laci green REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEs at bernie supporters for... running a campaign

THEY HAVE TO GO BACK

Did they give Cher the opposite of whatever they gave Tila Tequila?

>Donald Trump is a gun.

How cuck can a man be

Shock & awe.

Sorry Cher...

Holy fuck I've waited 8 years to watch liberals cry.

HAHAHA SJWs crying like the cucks they always have been

cnn.com/2016/11/09/politics/hillary-clinton-shock-election-party/index.html?sr=fbCNN110916hillary-clinton-shock-election-party0635AMVODtop

burger working for an NGO in an african shithole here

pre-election I was in a staff meeting where everyone was patting themselves on the back for being such open minded tolerant people for coming to an african nation to help them rebuild. I suggested (SUGGESTED) that maybe we weren't all that tolerant since there were people in the group who were fairly vocally anti-trump. Note: I did not support Trump, I did not say 'maybe he isn't so bad', all I said was that 'maybe you aren't all that open minded because you hate trump supporters so much'.

I got THREE death-threats from co-workers in the following week, called in to talk with my boss multiple times, and almost LOST MY JOB and told to CHANGE MY ATTITUDE because so many people were upset that I SUGGESTED that people who support Trump aren't Hitler.

I can't repost the salt here since I don't want to lose my job but oh my god, it was wonderful. We learned the outcome around 7 in the morning here so I got to experience a full day of it. Some of my co-workers begged for the day off because of emotional distress. I've been trying my best to not be a smug fuck but its so hard. Even now it's fucking impossible to post because AFRICAN TOASTER INTERNET but I've been trying because I have nobody else to share the smug with.

Way to discount all the niggers and spics who made this possible.

>a land whale
like she wasnt cooking already.

>15000 votes for Harambe

Is there any way to confirm this?
Cause that would be hilarious.

>Rosenberg
feelsgoodman

Not bad desu.
Good content.

>Muslim
bullshit. literally just piling on for the victim card

Stupid cunt she meant to say the "us" in USA

BREAKING NEWS: Twitter shows what Americans REALLY want

I love how they lump faggots, trannies and muslims together. Muslims would stone their degenerate asses to death first chance they get.

Consider your well earned smug shared.

NeoGAF is by far the funniest.

I have no idea what happened to this place in the last few years. Incredible.

He's thinking: "How am I going to explain this to my wife's son?"

I've been smug too, friendo. Today was a great day, i'm glad you got to enjoy it.

>Maybe if we tweet enough we can stop him!

true
and regardless of you opinions on lgbt fags muslims are objectively x100 worse

Shouldn't the cunt just cure herself then?

i love his books and his characters and his world, but he's an utter moron when it comes to some stuff

Long Beach NY?

>there's only love and fear

Donnie Darko destroyed that argument in 5 seconds.

Negress think she matters

kek

He's white

Here you go OP, hope you'll pardon my Plebbit screenshot from this morning.

From Los Angeles, the salt rises!

>Implying all votes had time to go to social media because they have jobs in the morning

I'm so exhausted right now... feels good though

Yes it is Katy. I'll be taking you as my fuck doll for all eternity. Get in the car bitch.

I so badly want to believe this is real and not a "my woke 5 year old said".

kekkerot

The earth's surface is 70% saltwater, but it's about quality, not quantity. Kek be praised. This is some triple premium salt like in those overpriced boutique stores where women waste their husband's paychecks.

>failed businessman

Fucking dumbass

Execute them.

got em

Always disliked her. I dont think Trump is qualified however reading all those meltdowns from SJWs makes me happy.

>tfw you will probably have your first kid while trump is in office