What's next for Huffington Post? How can their credibility recover from this disaster?

What's next for Huffington Post? How can their credibility recover from this disaster?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/note-to-readers-why-were-dropping-our-donald-trump-editors-note_us_5822b734e4b0aac624883e87
youtube.com/watch?v=1H8_kyEEw44
9news.com/news/education/kids-at-this-elementary-school-have-correctly-predicted-every-presidential-election-since-1968/349370724
discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=2010
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol

(they wont)

Someone posted some November magazines that were let out early by mistake showing Clinton winning and even had an interview in it.

The Huffington Puffington post, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, BuzzFeed, all BTFO

any more to add to the list?

>huffpo
>credibility
The place is run by millenial white women. Nothing they ever write is credible.

Anyone dumb enough to read that in the first place will continue to do so.

So did anyone make bank betting on this election?

I loved the top comment on that shit. People had actually bought into that, and they were like:

>you said there was a one percent chance of this happening

Based Nate Silver is the only one to escape unscathed with his reputation intact

The man is a legend

Huffle Puffle didn't ever actually have credibility.

It's been pretty much a teenage girl's blog for the past 10 years.

They're trying

huffingtonpost.com/entry/note-to-readers-why-were-dropping-our-donald-trump-editors-note_us_5822b734e4b0aac624883e87

>If Trump can reverse the economic inequality he decried during his campaign, bring back manufacturing jobs, find a way to give people better healthcare for less money, invest in infrastructure to stimulate the economy and otherwise make the country great, we’ll cheer him on.

Don't forget Nate Xenon

With the attention span of your average modern human, they'll just move on like it didn't happen and be perfectly fine.

Their job is to herd useful idiots and they are very good at it.

Just about every celebrity and every "big" youtuber

Their readerbase are hardcore liberals. They do not care about being right/wrong, credibility or integrity.

They will not lose a single reader as long as they keep pandering to the liberal dogma

How? Their model showed Trump with a 30% chance to the end

I want to see the reactions of every fucking celeb who tried so desperately to smear Trump.
>Sarah Silvermen and Luis C Cuck who called him literally hitler
>Everyone in that celeb voting video where they called Trump a racist cowardly bigot
>The current year man
And above all, I want to see Obongo realize that the American people don't believe his bullshit and he wasted months campaigning for Hillary for nothing

They had one with Trump winning ready to go as well, the Clinton one just went out/got leaked first. Its not unusual, making and shipping out a magazine takes time so they prepare one for each possibility instead of trying to scramble everything together right as the results come in.

Washington post new york times vice slate. Fucking GOOGLE lost points with me

>Well, we did say he had a 1.8% chance of winning

Silver was even mocking The Huffington Post on his Twitter last night, for their giving Trump a 1% chance.

>credibility

Remember Clint Eastwood was on our side.

RIP

In SKY News the HuffPost poll chief was bashing Nate Silver. I guess they hate each other.

was getting absolutely blown the fuck out part of her plan?

F

>Huffington Post
>Credibility

Choose one

Are you seeing what I'm seeing

youtube.com/watch?v=1H8_kyEEw44

Does he have a health problem? Or is he just acknowledging the inevitable?

F

F

9news.com/news/education/kids-at-this-elementary-school-have-correctly-predicted-every-presidential-election-since-1968/349370724

An elementary school predicted every presidency since 1968. This school predicted Hillary would win by 52%.
Kek, this is why kids should stay out of politics. Kids and liberals like to think alike.

that account is fake as fuck though.
clint is much more based that whoever is running that shit.

it's the real Clint Eastwood btw

He's just old and realistic about his mortality, like most old people.

Yea I think Nate did a pretty good job considering how all the polls were fucked.

He's 86 and said "years", so probably the latter.

HE btfo of huffpo and others towards the end

I saw a bunch of your fellow Serbs recking people on FB

Who the fuck would ever make texas blue and think they were right?

Probably, it doesn't have the check. I actually just looked it up last night after seeing to see if it was real lol

>vox, salon, vice

not to say they weren't shit before the election

even fox try hardcore backstab Trump on the GOP nomination

Did they ever have any (to informed people anyways)?

Huffington Post was founded by a crazy leftwing activist which hinted at conservatism in order to maintain some other businesses she had at the time.

She's a revolutionary. What credibility does one expect from her?

discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=2010

>that account is fake as fuck though.

Lol the Deutschlandfunk reported this tweet though

>human trafficking and warmongering is fine if you're pro-lgbtwtfbbq

swear to god this generation needs a war

His 33% was actually pretty fair. I think that was a good likelihood because Trump required one of MI, PA or WI (or VA, CO) to win on top of the regular swing states.

I was positive we'd either win with NH + NV or only one of MI or PA.

No one could have foreseen the whole rust belt falling, especially while NH stayed blue.

As well as Arnie

They thought latinos and True Conservatives would give it to Clinton.

truly we're living the days of quality journalism

Nah, he was a Cruz-cuck before switching to Hillshill

Lmaooo

Put a 100 on johnson with 200/1 odds. Was hoping for the electoral tie and Congress picking. Trump was actually 200/1 at the beginning of the primaries. Someone made bank

Arnie denounced Trump like a faggot

He was a shit governor and a shit republican. Don't let anybody tell you otherwise.

TYT

RIP in piece, dinosaur media
we have broken the conditioning

I'm no expert in US politics but even i know that southern states, texas and that northern square shaped mountain states are always red.

All these shitty media outlets are actually run from the very same company. The facades are meant to suggest a multitude of different, "opposing but dialoguing" in the strictest Gramscian fashion, media outlets.

In fact they're very few numerically speaking, as one would naturally expect from the sheer crazyness of their ideas. The majority of the people is sane. Duped, sure, but still sane.

he also posted this before

goddamnit arnie make up your mind

All of them even fox is constantly running down trump

Funny thing about statistics: if you say something has a 1.8% chance of happening, and it happens, you're not wrong.

One of those northern square shaped mountain states is blue now

Colorado was a mistake

This is the unfortunate truth.

Did Goebbels propaganda ministry recover after 1945?

The only celebrity idc which way he votes.

I love this guy. Fuck everyone else. Can't believe Bryan Cranston was a cuck.

>Huffington Post
aka "Liberal Drudge Report"

what credibility did they have in the first place?

> David Nir
diaspora Jews need the gas but Jews with Israeli names being this cucked is unforgivable

A lot of people surprised me. James Franco never seemed like the type of faggot who would be into social justice shit, but he was in that Trump smearjob youtube video

>tfw wrote a paper during the primaries based memes about Trump taking the rust belt in the presidential election
>turns out the memes where right

Kiss. The.Fucking. Ring.

That's a good question, how the fuck is anyone going to trust the media now? They know they fucked up and they're all running scared. The only thing they have is trust with their audience and they gambled that away on Clinton. They literally told people he wasn't going to win and he won in a light landslide. They're completely and utterly humiliated.

Yeah, there is no changing some people's minds because they don't have minds. They'll believe what they want.

Question is, how does one get their hands on a copy of the Clinton one at this point?

Trump actually had more support than that. There was 4 Sup Forums, 8 Sup Forums funny-junk and Reddit.

Well I for one look forward to my new roomates at the prison camp I will be sent to for speaking ill about supreme glorious leader Trump.

In a dumpster

The entire german media.