Press F

Press F

It was DOA.

How many of them are actually worth turning into muties?

Only Black Bolt

Lockjaw is fine.

Blackbolt is an interesting concept atleast.

The rest can go.

X

Why are them mutants?

S

>Tfw they're reconected somehow into mutants

The Royal Family will be fine.

All the NuHumans though? Amusing footnotes in comics history AT BEST.

Because Disney got the rights to make X-Men movies so no longer needs to push the Inhumans, especially since the TV series wasn't very popular.

Karnak, Black Bolt, Lockjaw are fun. Everything else will become comic book trivia.

F...F....F........Fuck you shithumans :^)

Well it looks like they really gave it to them.

Wow, what a great audience.

PRESS S TO SPIT ON GRAVE

Kamala Khan. The rest are dumb, will be a part of Agents or were burned with the Inhumans show.

All the Nuhumans, with the exception of Kamala, Moon Girl and maybe by the slightest chance Kid Kaiju will be fine.

The others will probably all be killed off in a upcoming event.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS S

>no more inhumans shilling
>we gonna get rightclops
HOLD ME BROS

I wonder if they will add mutants to mvc now

X

Not gonna lie i legitimately forgot those characters were technically NuHumans, my mind just lumped them in a separate category.

Kamala and Moon-Girl will be fine. I wish Moon-Girl wasn't fine, but oh well, hopefully she can just disappear to wherever Madison Jeffries went to.

I day when?

X GUNNA

the fantastic four can make them good

Save Black Bolt and Lockjaw. Burn the rest.

I loved Lockjaw in Ms.Marvel comic, so please save him

Kamala
Synapse

They aren't worth the effort

>turning them into mutie scum
LOL no. Turn the muties into Inhumans.

Medusa is the whore queen of a dead nation, Wolverine is a manlet, Bobby is a faggot, Beast is a bitch, Black Bolt is wimp. Marvel can burn in hell.

>Inhumans
>Worth
Pick one.

This board is just full to the brim with morons.

They're not going anywhere except back to obscurity, which is for the best since they were better as a secretive nation of superhumans who lived on the moon.

They're not going to start shilling that faggot anytime soon, Wolverine is going to be the face of mutantkind.

>not pressing X to spit on grave

You had one job

When did Cyclops become so hated was it during AvX when he killed Professor X?

Ten years from now we gonna miss these boys.
Probably.

Destroyed a Inhuman fart cloud

I'm pretty sure that people have hated Cyclops since the 90's cartoon, and then they read the comics and promptly stopped giving a shit about him in favor of the x-ladies and cool guys like Gambit.

Not even a little.

Obnoxious rightfags constantly jerking it to him didn't help.

They're not going anywhere, marvel will keep one or two inhumans book out to save face, can't admit that the whole push was a disaster.

Kamala

Kamala is welcome, she's already Cyke's pal. She'll make a fine Summers' girl

Lash will probably be fine too, the Inhumans need villains other than Maximus. He's not technically a NuHuman anyway, he adds to the Inhuman lore AND he has the advantage of having been in other media.

Will Medusa and Black Bolt finally be made to pay for their war crimes?
They executed a man who saved millions from getting gassed.

They won a war no one else was fighting, let them have their moment.

K-Kek, you g-g-g-got me pal

Sniktbub is going to take a back seat after dominating the movies for nearly 20 years, pal. Get ready for Rightclops show.

Make Mutantkind Great Again

Finally CHADCLOPS is back on the menu baby

You poor deluded son of a bitch, I feel for you. Casuals don't give two shits about Scott, and casuals are the audience for the mcu.

They only thought they did.

Will Bishop ever be made to pay for his war crimes?
He set up nuclear bombs in the future that killed billions of people, all because he was trying to murder a teenage girl.

Lockjaw and Black Bolt

Why? Nothing's going to happen to them,and the only ones who think that anything is going to happen are x-fags and those guys borderline retarded as is.

>Moon Girl will be fine.

Casuals didn't give two shits about Captain America or Iron Who? until Marvel Studios made them.
If Ike wants Cyclops to lead his X-Men brand Cyclops will lead his X-Men brand and the fans will eat it up.

Imagine being an inhumansfag.

The Russos actually care about Cyclops
even they agreed the movies didnt show his leader qualities

I think the Fox X-Men trilogy treated Cyclops quite fairly.

he was barely a character in X1 and 2
and by the time X3 came out he had one scene of Jean angst before JEEEAAAN killed him
in the new series hes a total whimp who got sidelined for JLAW

Exactly. Cyclops is a mediocre mutant who got a mediocre portrayal in the movies.

They don't deserve my respect

And nothing of value was lost.

Already did when the TV show bombed.

Can't wait to see them jobbing to the new diversity Mutants Marvel is going to shill out.