So what happens when Trump can't deliver on his big promises?

I don't think any of you have even considered that yet.

America can just find a way to cultivate asspain and use it as energy and currency.

No president ever delivers on their promises, nothing new.

If he delivers a tenth of what he promised I'll be happy

Obama promised nuclear disarm and won a Nobel for that.

This. What happened when Obama didn't deliver? Nothing.

choose to go to the Moon! ...[6] We choose to go to the Moon in this decade and do the other things,[7] not because they are easy, but because they are hard; because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one we intend to win

Except he was shot in the fucking face.

We have guns. 'nuff said.

exactly, this is more of a fuck you

Simple :
popularity drops and you go back to square one.
Just like what happened with Obama.
That's why populists and anti-establishment always fails : once you become the establishment, you lose all your appeal and your platform becomes meaningless.

We WILL Make America Great Again.

Republicans control everything. He'll be able to do a hell of a lot more than most Presidents.

He will build a wall
He will renegotiate trade to be better
He will start a yuge infrastructure program
He will get 1-2 Supreme Court appointments

The fuck else do we need?

Did he talk about cuts in NATO and military spending?

We still get a Scalia replacement and no gun panic buying.

Same thing that would have happened when Hillary doesn't: nothing.

Every election we panic like shit changes.

>trump won't even make it past the first state
>trump won't even win the primaries
>trump is down in the polls he can't win
>trump will never be president
And now
>trump can't deliver on his promises
The wall would cost less than 10% of what we spend on welfare annually
Banning Muslims isn't unconstitutional, it's an ideology dangerous to the US, it's would be equivalent to banning nazis

>cant deliver on big promises
Control exec, congress, and judiciary

My sides.

this desu, we are absolutely getting a wall

He might do one of those things. Out won't be the wall

What promises, if you change them so frequently it's assumed you didn't make any on the first place

Besides buold wall xd1

He cucked the entire establishment to the ground like little bitches. He has the volk. He will MAGA. Trust me.

> inb4 t.ahmed

The enthusiasm in the Right is drained, the Left takes back the white house with its own populist candidate, and we all act like some radical change will happen.

I remember saying the same thing term 1 of Obama. Deal with it.

Wrong! He never promised that! If you don't stop saying that he'll sue you! Next 4 yrs.

Well, you'd be right then. The Left was pissed off after Bush and came out in force. Obama's biggest change was a bit more medical coverage and progressives got burned out. And now we are here.

>pro trump
it was never about his four years
its about AFTER his four years
the democratic party of corporate interests had to die and this was what was needed to wake 'em up.

I had my doubts, but if an anonymous Frenchman tells me it'll work out, I guess it'll work out.

He promised to fight the establishment.

He wrecked them simply by winning the election, so he's off to a good start.

You forgot about great, great jobs.

Has any president ever delivered on their promises? I think he'll do a good job and will end the proxy war in Syria and mend relations with Russia and I also think he'll help solve the illegal immigration crisis.

I hope he really does build the wall but that remains to be seen.

Now listen, you queer, stop calling me a crypto-Nazi or I’ll sock you in your goddam face, and you’ll stay plastered—

Trump could order a bunch of tranny hookers and hold up in the whitehouse snorting coke for 4 years and it would still be more productive and less devastating that a Clinton presidency.

Oops?

>repeal Obamacare
He has the mandate, and the support of the Republicans, the only obstacle will be tearing down inter-state commerce barriers, with many reps and dems on the take from insurance companies.

>wall
Really, the wall is another way of saying "border security", and this is achievable. Local and state police can be utilised for taking custody of illegals for ICE, and the national guard can secure the border until barriers are built.

>trade inequity
This, again, is achievable. NAFTA is unpopular, it will probably be stripped.

The only thing I don't see him getting done are his promises on corruption. Not sure the president has the ability to pull those roots.

>Hahaha so what happens when he doesn't perform well in the debates
>Hahaha so what happens when he doesn't win any primary states
>Hahaha so what happens when he doesn't win enough primary states
>Hahaha so what happens when he gets contested at the convention
>Hahaha so what happens when he can't unite the Republican party
>Hahaha so what happens when he can't catch up to Clinton
>Hahaha so what happens when he can't flip enough blue states to win the election

Isn't it funny. How every time we achieve everything plus more, you attempt to move the goalposts? No matter how many times you laugh, you're still going to lose.

>can't deliver

He has both houses of Congress and will have at least 1 Supreme court justice.

I imagine that Trump can do whatever he wants until 2018's midterm elections.

I don't mind if he doesn't. As long as he's there, we get 4 and hopefully 8 years of road block from these activist president faggots. As well as his appointments of the supreme court judges.

On the other hand, the republicans now have total control our government. If he's gonna do stuff, he's got the highest chance.

m8, I think that's just the course of life and events, not moving goalposts.

Stuff keeps happening, and you're always doing more things, until you keel over and die.

Only senile old women really believed him . for everyone else he wasn't hillary.

He can't be worse than Hillary

>He will start a yuge infrastructure program

You know Republicans have been against this for quite some time now, right? I hope he can get them to do it, but I doubt the Republican establishment will play ball.

>The enthusiasm in the Right is drained, the Left takes back the white house with its own populist candidate, and we all act like some radical change will happen.

this. me and you anonbro.... me and you. no one else gets this.

This

I HOPE hell be different in that hell actually deliver, but im not expecting any miracles

Obama 2.0. He won't be able to bring back the jobs he says he will bring back. He will have to compromise with neo-cons to get ANYTHING done.

Doesn't matter. People give politicians too much credit for getting shit done. Most politicians promise shit and it doesn't happen. For example Trump's "we gotta get manufacturing back" shtick is now almost 70 years old in terms of presidents spewing that shit, and if anything manufacturing has become an even smaller share of the GDP since THOSE days.

Even the shit Obama did get done (often different from what he promised) were just things he had to sign off that were made by the real experts (economists, field experts, etc.) Just like any other President. It won't be any different here; the absolute worst possible scenario for someone like Trump to be in power, another go at Reagonomics, is far less likely to happen in the modern world.

>So what happens when Trump can't deliver on his big promises?

Either he won't run for 2020 or he won't win re-election.

Things chug along as normal.

Anyone that actually thinks anything will change dramatically is a moron.

Just like Obama?

Wait, aren't you that same guy that said there was no way he could win?

I hope your next president will run on the campaign of sending a human to mars.

What happens when does?

we keep pushing, vote out anyone who disagrees with any bills you like

Trump will deliver on his promises to the best of his ability.

You can't say that about any other president since probably Reagan

>doubt the Republican establishment will play ball.

we're rebuilding the republican party on ending wage slavery, republicans ended slavery so they can end wage slavery

we're doing it

MAGA

Republicans have the house, the senate, the presidency, and the supreme court. The only way Trump won't be able to do whatever he wants is if the congressmen and senators stymie him, and if they do that it will be political suicide.

What I expect to happen

>Repeal ACA
>Repeal most of the EO's of Obama
>Increased Federal funding of infrastructure and Veteran's benefits
>Deporting of Criminal Aliens who are already imprisoned
>Decreased NATO funding, re-negotiate foreign spending

Those are all well within his power and would be met with little opposition by either the House or Senate.

Who the fuck care about "the Republican" ?
MAGA !

Will he tell us the truth about aliens?

The Wall is the only thing he'll probably have trouble with. He never really promised anything else.