Say it with me, folks

Say it with me, folks.

SUPREME COURT JUSTICE TED CRUZ

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-republican-convention-2016-live-here-s-the-shortlist-of-11-conservative-1468975724-htmlstory.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WoL-2aFCnSM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

best redemption arc ever

WEEWWWWWW

>NO GAY "MARRIAGE"
>END INCOME TAX
>END OBAMACARE
>END AFFIRMATIVE ACTION
>REPEAL CITIZENSHIP FOR ANCHOR BABIES
>RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

Don't forget

>BRING BACK SLAVERY

Please God let it happen

>END DELEGATES

>tfw I was a cruzmissile all along

Fucking kek this Ted Cruz redemption meme arc is the best

>30+ years of Ted Cruz assblasting liberals and defending ths Constitution from Scalia's old seat

My dick is diamond lads

>not gowdy

ishygddt

Gowdy is gonna be Attorney General lad

This.

I supported Cruz for president before he dropped out (don't worry, I was never, ever, not going to vote for Trump. He was my #2), but damn Cruz would be infinitely better as a Justice instead of a President.

Decades of brilliant and constitutional opinions from this man would be one of the best things to happen to the Republic.

So Ted is Vegeta right?

SUPREME COURT JUSTICE TED CRUZ

Wouldn't be too bad.

oh i dont know all these different positions

sorry for my canadism

supreme court is the academic position, you just sit in the court and decide on cases as a judge.

attorny general goes after the bad guys and prosecutes them

I'll take it. I never had much of a problem with Cruz.

There must be a Boris Johnson ending, and this would fit neatly.

Ted Cruz never made the short list.

Cruz wants the presidency and won't settle for anything less.

oops forgot link
latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-republican-convention-2016-live-here-s-the-shortlist-of-11-conservative-1468975724-htmlstory.html

The delegates call to him

Holy shit, throw Chaffetz in there somewhere and this will be epic.

Fine. Catch the pedophiles will ya? Serious.

youtube.com/watch?v=WoL-2aFCnSM

He risks being Tim Tebow in that case -- QB or nothing. Guess what, he got nothing.

Cruz would never win a presidential election. No personality.

SCOTUS has so much more power though. He would take it.

Stop it! My dick can only get so hard.

I hope donald does something nice for based cruz

It got ugly near the end but hes a good guy.

>yes very good work dahnahld. you won the white house and the world is saved. now... like we agreed.. the delegates please..

was he ever a judge?

I mean i think you can throw anyone p there but would make more sense if he had actually been a judge before.

>Ted Cruz dies during the election fight
>Donald uses extra delegates to ressurect him
>Ted Cruz ascends into judgedom to fight the jews on the astral-plane

I never stopped being a #CruzMissile tbqh.

>Sup Forums embracing the same drooling, theocratic "cuckservative" masses they spent the last year railing against

DOTR CONFIRMED

Yeah.

That is fucking literally the best of all possible outcomes. Shit, that may even be a better gig for a dude like Cruz, who's more principle driven than fame seeking.

DAHNALD, I WILL LOCK HER UP! AND IT WILL ONLY COST A SMALL PRICE....THE DELEGATES, DAHNALD. THAT'S ALL I NEED.

Ted is a meme, I don't actually want him to be relevant

>cruz
>cuckservative

Pick one. Cruz has been fighting the good fight for years now. We just gave him shit because he was Donald's only potential threat

>avin' a bit of banter
>embracing

k den

Trump will have 3 seats to fill.
Cruz represents perhaps the only part of the pre-Trump GOP that will go through a purge. He may settle for it.

Cruz was not a good pick for president, but his kind of anal retentive constitutionalism is exactly what the Supreme Court was made for in the first place (I say that as a complete lolbertarian).

God I hope so. Trump drug the GOP cock sucking senate, kicking and screaming across the finish line last night.

*will not go through a purge

Nobody cared who I was until I put on the robe.

I dont know if I'm ready for the zodiac killer as a supreme court justice... I dont know if i can handle all this happening...

explain fellow burger.

They wouldn't announce anything until they were sure Trump would win

That would be epic

He is a slimeball crypto-Jew globalist who's father had a hand in the JFK assassination. He should be lined up against a wall and shot, not granted the most power a lawyer can have in this country.

did someone screencap "The Last Delegate" from last night. That was too fucking funny. Please send it along with the walking away theme from the hulk

NAH
Giuliani bro.

Willing to bet this is the reason for ted's 360 on supporting Trump. Its gotta be

This, right here, folks.

wtf im a cruzmissile now

Cruz? No way in hell. I would much rather see Andrew Napolitano in Scalia's old seat as he is infinitely more qualified, but sadly he has declined. There is a massive amount more to a Supreme Court justice than simply upholding the constitution. Cruz lacks the qualification and the experience, and I suspect Trump's advisors will tell him the same thing. I would love to see Gowdy in either the AG position or the Supreme Court, but he is much more effective in the field.

Ted or Yeb would have lost to Hildawg badly. Trump being a time traveler knew this and is why he harassed both, they let the nuclear war happen.

The appointment, Dahnald

#CruzMissile

You'd be surprised how many prior justices had no judicial experience. I think it's about 30-35.

He had a pretty successful law career and is a strict consitutionalist, making him a good fit. But I don't see him getting through even a GOP congress. Would love nothing more though.

HAIYAI!

Hello Rato, you piece of shit

Tedposting is up there with the top memes of this year I tell you

He is not a strict constitutionalist. Cruz voted for reauthorization of the PATRIOT Act.

Don't they usually pick judges for the SCOTUS?

I think Cruz has a law degree but he's never been a judge afaik.

>Don't they usually pick judges for the SCOTUS?
Not particularly.

Nooo, lets make the mooslims our slaves this time

As someone who would have actually been OK with a Zodiac presidency, I do NOT want him on the SC.

Do you think Gowdy masturbated last night?

furiously

Absolutely. He has found purpose anew. For the first time, Ted is fighting for someone other than himself.

He fights for the American people.

Is this a legit thing or are we theorycrafting?

Dont go playing with my heart senpai.

helo rato

Yes. That would be awesome.

the marriage licenses, faghots

WEW!

Helo rato

Soarin Ted, like an Eagle!

The abortions, wahenches.

Why would Trump nominate a degenerate that's had five affairs and whose father assassinated JFK a position to the supreme court.

You monkeys really don't understand how many bridges you've burned, do you?

How long until the Obama justices "resign"?

APPOINT HIM DONALD

TED IS THE MAN WE NEED

You're in the high place, Soarin' Ted

Deshonorabru faghots, give back the marriaju licenzus to Shogun Trump!

...I am aroused.

Cruz was top of his class at Harvard law. (((Alan Dershowitz))) has even admitted how brilliant he was as a student.

Stop it guys having a 4 year long boner doesn't seem healthy.

Literally a gift from God, don't waste it America

hullo rato

*unsheathes holy katana of conservative principles*

>SC tried to humiliate cruz whenever he argued in front of them
>media portrayed him as a redneck psycho for fighting judicial activism

who's laughing now?

As Donald Trump walked out on stage and was greeted with a thunderous applause from the american people, Ted Cruz watched silently, just out of view.
He sighed, and let the wisp of a smile play across his face for just a moment. His bitter enemy, who had beaten him so thouroughly, who he had joined in desperation to face a much greater foe, who he had come to respect, and who he had used his final technique to assist in his darkest hour, was triumphant.
>I may have been the True Constitutional Conservative, but Dahnald, you were the better man.
He reached into his pocket, and took out a small bauble.
His last delagate.
The one thing tying him to this world, and it was fading fast. The Amish-no-Kageyoshi had taken too much from him.
He felt oddly at peace, none of it mattered anymore. He had lived to see his goals realized, and would soon leave the world a better place.
>Adios, Dahnald, we'll share a bowl of guac again someday.
He turned, and slowly walked away.
The sound of footsteps soon faded from the stage, a tinkling as the last delagate bounced a few times on the wooden floor, and then silence.

Judges are just lawyers.

He's a great lawyer.

This town ain't big enough for the two of us..

>pro-Israel
>pro-amnesty
>pro-TPP
>pro-TPA
>pro-NAU
>pro-NAFTA
>anti-tariffs
>anti-trade reform
>anti-Iran deal
>not a cuckservative

back to r/the_Donald with you

> He is the supreme court justice America deserves but not the one it needs right now.