This movie got made so Fox could stop the film rights from reverting back to Marvel...

>This movie got made so Fox could stop the film rights from reverting back to Marvel. The movie was so terrible that it became box office poison, tarnishing the brand so badly that Fox would have to wait another 7 years to even try to do another Fantastic Four movie
>2 years later Fantastic Four is now property of the Walt Disney Company due to the acquisition of key film and TV assets from 21st Century Fox

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?t=i&q=latino male
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> Fantastic Four movie value skyrockets because Fox showed how shit it was and normies think Marvel turns every other companies shit movies to gold after Homecoming.

Oh boy
At this point the FF will have gotten through as many reboots as Spider-Man
Jesus fuck

Already there
>Raimi
>Webb
>Watts

Vs

>Corman
>Story
>Trank

Punisher has had 4 reboots.

Batman has had 4 reboots. (If you consider Keaton's Batman to be separate from Kilmer/Clooney)

Superman has had 2 movie reboots and different 3 TV portrayals.

Don't forget it basically ruined Miles Teller, Kate Mara, and Jaime Bell's careers. It would have ruined Michael B. Jordan's too, if it weren't for Creed.

Don't forget the old film serials.

true, so that means Superman has had 3 movie reboots and 4 TV portrayals and Batman 5 reboots?

Raimi wins

and Corman wins...... only because his FF film is so bad it’s good

Heard the director wanted a Cronenberg type semi-horror movie but the studios wanted a quippy marvel flick so they did a ton of reshoots.

I WAnt a documentary of Trank’s breakdown and this film’s doomed production.

Gonna admit I really enjoyed the Ultimate FF vibe of the first half of the movie where they were introducing all the characters and setting up everything, but it completely fucking snowballed downhill after they got their powers especially with the Reed on the run, Ben being used as the Army's new secret weapon stuff.

As someone who loved Ult!F4 back in the day, I hated this shit.Trank's version was bleak and awful. Ult!F4 was fun and ReedxSue were the perfect OTP.

>It would have ruined Michael B. Jordan's too, if it weren't for his skin color.
Fixed.

Yes Burton and Schumacher are considered different reboots.

Superman had George Reeves who played both in the movie serials and TV? , then Christopher Reeve movies, Superboy TV show, Lois and Clark, Routh Returns, then Cavill then Supergirl Latino Superman. So like 7 live action adaptations with two of them still going. Or not depending with a JL movie bomb and CW Kreisberg sexual harassment claims.

>This is a "Latino" according to Sup Forums

Which studios wanted a quippy marvel flick? There were like 6 different studios involved in the production of this movie.

Also, I really hope that if there will ever be a F4 movie not made by Disney, it is going to be a niche movie made soley by Constantin, with thier low 10-20mio.€ budgets. It could very well be a defining cape flick.

I feel bad about Teller and Bell. Jamie Bell is a consistent good actor for a former child star and Miles Teller showed some promise even in shitty films like Divergence. But Jordan can fuck off and Mara has the autism like her sister so no please.

Fuck Miles Teller. I want to punch that guy.

I'm not Sup Forums but he looks Latino to me. Not sure where you come from or what your Latin Americans look like. That said I like his Supes more than Routh or Henry Cavill and I like Ray and Cavill too.

>Which studios wanted a quippy marvel flick?
I'm guessing all of them since marvel movies shit out so much money.

But you need that punchable face guy for certain movie roles.

If you're not a blonde and blue-eyed Nordic you're not white according to Sup Forums Not even Anglos are white. Which is weird,since the whole "muh supremacy" thing falls apartwhen your whole argument is "muh straw huts" since you're excluding Ancient Greeks, Romans and apparently Anglos.

Sup Forums sure is strange...

lmgtfy.com/?t=i&q=latino male

What does pic related look like to you?

His eyebrows are what makes him feel like a Discount Superman.

Should have given him a good waxing and he'd be a lot better.

It was Kirk Alyn in the serials. George Reeves was just TV and he Mole Men movie.

In fact, the second serial was 1950 and the TV show was 51, so we got two Supermen back to back.

They should've just made him more like McGuinness' Superman

Can we get Brad Bird on a Fantastic Four movie?

He does look like a Spaniard to me.
Like the one you'd point to when trying to define Spaniard positively.

A fucking Greek. I dunno is this guess the darkie?

OK so 8 versions of live action Superman then.

>Spaniard

>Latino

>Argentinians sure are strange...
FTFY

So that guy is a darkie but pic related is white?

Jews aren't white either bud.

>you now remember pics of /pol's meetup
Truly the """White Race"""...

Weird to think 3 out of 4 FF movies were made to hold onto rights. Only Silver Surfer wasn't.

>Sam Rockwell
>Jew
>Irish, English, German, distant Dutch
>"""Jew""""
Ah, funny to see that, once again, Sup Forums is full of shit.

>muh master race
>but Greeks don't count
>or Italians
>or Anglos
>uh, muh Viking Wood-Ships
>best civilization evah
>fucking Nig Huts
99th Percentile Intellect.

why is he a chink?

His head looks so small.

I thought "Latino" referred to those of Latin America. So he'd be Hispanic instead of Latino, right? (I honestly don't know shit about history or geography and I'm too stupid to learn anything that isn't about cartoons.)

Latino-american man here, Tyler Hoechlin looks like a dude I'd expect to see around here, I don't see why Sup Forums is being so triggered about "muh pol".

Is not like if anyone cares about FF. Of course, when the rumors started saying that FF will be out of the deal DCucks tried so hard to pretend that FF rights were a big deal... they are not.

>Miles Teller showed some promise even in shitty films like Divergence.
He showed more than promise in Whiplash.

years later Fantastic Four is now property of the Walt Disney Company
But they aren't

No they most definitely are not. Schumacher's films even refer to the previous films' events, you dink. Please actually verify your facts before you spout bullshit because you are incorrect.

pol isn't strange.. it's fucking blindly retarded hatred from the most colossally butthurt (yet utterly privileged) cunts on the planet. Just a massive collection of whiny, worthless bitches.

>If you're not a blonde and blue-eyed Nordic you're not white according to Sup Forums
Are you sure you don't mean Sup Forums? Do the people who bitch constantly about the Sup Forums boogeyman even know from which boards memes are generated?

Fantastic 4 integration into the MCU

>Doom - nikolaj coster-waldau
> Reed - Patrick wilson
>Sue - Charlize Theron
>Ben - sean bean
>Johnny - aaron eckheart
>Franklin and Valeria - pick any 5 year old boy and female baby

1979, reed, sue, ben, and johnny are astronauts up in NASA's skylab. they're testing an experimental propulsion reed based on the Stark arc reactor and repulsor. it was to push the skylab to the moon and back in hours instead of days. on the return test burn of the drive. something went wrong and skylab went missing into a strange dimension. skylab reappears and crashes into the pacific. they escape and find that they have fantastical powers. SHIELD puts them up in Central City. where from time to time they engage in heroics. they even fought off a secret invasion of skrulls. meanwhile Doom had trained at Karma-taj and then expelled by the anicent one. after he tried to use the eye of agamatto and other forbidden books to get his mother from mephisto. doom goes on to liberate Latveria from communist rule and has a few clashes with the F4. though he also helped them sometimes too.

Reed Richards and Hank Pyrm were friends, and both shared a dislike for Stark and SHIELD. The F4 tells SHIELD they quit when Hank confronts them about the pym particles. Reed takes direct ownership and control of Central City and starts the Future Foundation. One day, in the late 80s, while Reed was trying to tap into that dimension that gave them their powers. the device explodes due to HYDRA sabotage. which creates a worm hole that sucks the F4 into it. Flinging them far across time and space. the world mostly forgets about them.

Eh, from the meetups they were mostly non-whites, so I think it's all just LARPing and some genuine retards. Same as the Hoteps.

I saw that convo happen in Sup Forums 4 days ago or so. It bleeds everywhere. If not even Anglos are white at this point, I really hope there's no white supremachist who's basing his supremacy on Nordic culture.

The F4 travel space and meet Uatu and Galactus. Doom spends the 90s, 00, and 2010s being the monarch of the reclusive kingdom of Latveria. His aging slowed considerably by his use of the time stone. SHIELD and HYDRA antics happen in his country. Doom kills or throws them both out with equal contempt. Sokovia borders Latveria. The Ultron incident floods Latveria with refugees. Doom decides to just annex Sokovia. He also acquires Ultron scraps and uses them to upgrade the Doombots. Doom acquires Vibranium and makes a Vibranium power armor suit. While magically enchanting the suit. A strange vision comes to Doom. Acting upon it he uses the time machine that he never bothered actually trying. Which leads him to find the F4. Sue is pregnant with Valeria and is in trouble. Doom brings them back to his castle so he can save Susan and the child. While 30 years have passed for Doom, the F4 have only experienced 10.

Valeria's birth and their return to earth makes reed and doom uncharacteristically civil towards each other. They catch each other up on what has been happening around them. They are both able to connect the dots on the infinity stones and thanos. The F4 return to Central City and take control of the Future Foundation back. Doom prepares plans with in plans and contingencies for Thanos and to acquire the stones for himself.

>Wished for Marvel to get the FF rights back
>Didn't realize it was on a monkey's paw
I just wanted a good Fantastic Four movie

Dude, the YOU'RE NOT WHITE thing is a fucking meme, chill out. Sup Forums lives in a fucking bubble compared to other boards I swear to god.

Eh, I know, but still. I frequent only a few boards (Sup Forums, /sci/, /fit/, Sup Forums sometimes and /m/ + /o/) so I wouldn't know all the inner workings.

So who do we recast in the inevitable MCU FF4? My picks: Reed is Timothy Oliphant, Johnny is Aaron Paul, Ben is Dean Norris, Sue is Katheryn Winnick and Doom is either Cillian Murphy or Tom Hardy. Bonus casting make Adam Beach Wyatt Wingfoot and Bryan Cranston as The Wizard.

There's no reason to retcon them into the MCU.

1) Reed Richards/Jon Hamm
2) Sue Storm/Charlize Theron
3) Johnny Storm/Scott Eastwood
4) Ben Grim/Jeffrey Dean Morgan
+
Victor Von Doom/Toby Stephens

No, they don't. They've only ever been on Sup Forums past six months since they're 16 and into the whole anti-fascism thing which is why they have to be misinformed as much as possible. Look at this retard for example:

yes. to avoid the compulsory origin movie, and the F4 and Doom work better as older mature people.

I just want Doom to walk in through a portal in Infinity War 2, raises his hand up, magic circle appears, and he blasts one of Thanos' main henchmen into ash.

I would've been fine with Aaron Paul as Johnny maybe 10 years ago, but he's too old, bald and fat now to be him lol.

>jon hamm
no.

Reed needs to more unassuming looking.

I feel like it was just recently that I read Disney wouldn't get Fox cheaper than $64b, but now they've closed the deal with a $52b price tag. Either the early reports were full of lies or the mouse haggled billions of dollars away.

>implying this wasn't all already planned by the mouse
Trank was plant all along.

Until she decided to be a slut.

Americans and Spaniards fucked up naming things. Hispania = Old Roman Empire province covering the Iberian Peninsula (Modern day Portugal and Spain)

Españas used to mean the "Spanish" (here meaning the roman name) kingdoms/crowns of Portugal, Leon, Castille, Navarre and Aragon. At some point the Castilian, Leonese, Navarrese and Aragon crowns merged and they took the whole "Spain" name, despite not owning all of the "Spains" (Portugal remained independent). This mean they had to go get the Greek name "Iberia" to mean the peninsula.

Same shit the US did with "America" - they claim the name of the whole continent to themselves.

THEN
You call them "latinos" which are mostly people in the Americas that speak latin-derived languages, except Quebec is typically excluded despite French being a latin-derived language.

Most of them speak Portuguese/Spanish, but are genetically mixes of Iberians (Portuguese/Spanish) with Native Americans and/or Black slaves.

You could call them "hispanic", but you'd exclude Brazil, which would be "Luso" (prefix for Portuguese-speaking, from the roman sub-region Lusitania).

You could call them "southern Americans", but you'd exclude Mexico and central America, and cause confusion with the southern part of of the US.

Meanwhile, the Portuguese and Spaniards are white Europeans (with tans, sure, but they are caucasian), which speak both Iberian languages, but aren't any more latinos than the English are Americans. Especially when both Iberian countries are among the most peaceful in the world, whilst South America/Latinos/Amerindian Mestizos are amongst the most violent.

Not once the allegations come out next year.

Original Reed was a Chad. Hickman's Reed was Chadness Personified. I like Twerp Reed for the Ult!U, but Classic Reed needs to be a Chad this time around.

True. It's funny how she went from 100% devoted to slut in 4 issues. Fucking Loeb and his Ultimatum bullshit. Ult!ReedxSue were pure dammit. They deserved a happy ending...

Mr. Fantastic: Dennis Reynolds
Invisible Woman: Dee Reynolds
The Thing: Charlie Kelly
Flaming Torch: Ronald MacDonald

Dr. Doom: Rickety Cricket
Moleman: Frank Raynolds

Moloids: McPoyles

A shitton of Spanish and Portuguese people are mixed, usually with Asians and Jews. While white's the "default," it's also notable that there's a lot of race-mixing involved, too.

I lived in both Spain and Portugal for a while. Portuguese people especially seemed to be "whatever" with identification because race isn't as important there as it is in America. But then again, I only lived in Portugal for 4~ months and Spain for about 2, so I it's not like I'm any authority on the matter.

>with Asians
No, not really.

>with Jews
We do have Jew-y features, like big noses, but that's a southern-European thing (Italians have it too). We did have some semitic peoples settle here in the paleolithic.

But neither Portuguese nor Spanish are mixed in the sense of a continental exodus of people like America, but we did have a lot of small populations and tribes (Iberians, Semitics, Celts, Moors, Romans, Germanics and even Neandertalls in the westernmost regions), so we've already averaged out, feature-wise. We have larger noses and jaws and smaller foreheads.

The skin colour is really just a product of the extra sun. Galicians/Northern Portuguese/Asturians are not as dark as Southern Iberians in their exposed areas, but everyone's ass is generally pale because they are not exposed to the sun. My grandpa has that terrone leather brown skin, but his legs are pale white because he never wore shorts in his life.

>I feel like it was just recently that I read Disney wouldn't get Fox cheaper than $64b, but now they've closed the deal with a $52b price tag. Either the early reports were full of lies or the mouse haggled billions of dollars away.
Read the damn report, Disney is taking up Fox's current debt of 13.7 billion. So it adds up to 64 billion.

Leave Rooney alone

Lucas purposely made the prequels worse than he could have made them (he could have made them better than Disney Wars) because he knew that he eventually wanted to sell Star Wars to Disney. Disney wanted him to make a series of movies worse than the originals before they bought Star Wars so that people would view the creation of Disney Star Wars movies in a popular light even if they weren't as good as the Original Trilogy.

Disney got Fox to do the same thing with X-Men Apocalypse and the 2015 Fantastic Four. This is what Trank was talking about when he said people sabotaged his film. Fox had been planning to sell to Disney for a few years now. You can even see Family Guy making references to many Disney produced movies and tv shows and their cruise line in episodes from earlier this year. Heck the basis one of the entire episodes from earlier this year is a parody of a Disney produced movie.

It's too bad Lucas cared so much about making money, otherwise we could have had some more great Star Wars movies.

The first movie had perfect casting, why would they completely change the characters?

It kinda reminds me of Ang Lee's Hulk, which had perfect casting all around, but because the movie wasn't a success they got Edward Norton to play Edward Norton and a bunch of 2 bit versions of the secondary characters.

I'm honestly suprized they didn't get someone to replace Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool.

You're right, but I'm saying that those countries (particularly Portugal) are pretty cosmopolitan, due to their influence all around the world. My grandma was Hawaiian (Asian) and my grandpa was black/white mix, and that stuff seemed to be common on the islands. Interracial relationships don't have any hang-ups I see in some other European countries.

I guess my point is that, from what I've seen and experienced, there's a lot of mixing and matching compare to a lot of other places. I'm not talking about skin color or anything. It's just that it's common to see a lot of variance in family history.

Even Alba? I'd have gone with Reese Witherspoon

Portuguese are white but theres also a lot of black and brown people in the country

I really don't agree with you, except maybe in Lisbon (in fact, it's notorious in the whole country that this is the fact).

The rest of the country has been very rural and isolated from the whole empire thing for a long-ass time. You have to understand that the expression of "blue blood" for the aristocracy was born in Spain and Portugal.

Most Portuguese slaves were sent back to Africa once slavery was prohibited.

Elizabeth Banks and a younger Johnny Storm would be perfect.

Chicklis was great, and Ioan has aged into it pretty well.

*whiter

Most likely Dr. Doom will be this kid in the yellow shirt from Age of Ultron. Just like Spider-Man is supposed to be that kid from Iron Man 3.

They'll change Latveria to Sakovia and have him grow up to become an apprentice of Zemo after he gets out of prison.

GIMME MILKERS MOMMY!

>Spider-Man is supposed to be that kid from Iron Man 3

ya w0t bruv

He meant Iron Man 2

I'm from Mexico and i have seen whiter people than him

The 2005 film was certainly an honest effort. It's not that bad of a movie but it does come off as a childrens movie. It feels like the mario brothers movie or the power rangers movie more than a super hero movie. It at least is pretty consistent and actually follows its own rules. Unlike some later super hero movies that just get nuts and over the top for no reason.

The guy literally has a fair white complexion and blue-grey eyes. Jesus fuck, do you need to be an Albino to be white now?

hispanic here
he looks hispanic

He needs bluer eyes and he needs to shave.

Way too fucking old for Sue. Jessica Alba was too young for Sue but Charlize is pushing 50.

Ideal would be Reed in his late 30s, Susan in her early 30s/late 20s, Johnny in his early 20s.

Doom needs to be an actor willing to keep the mask on for the entire movie.

I assumed we were going with Classic F4. Reed always had white sideburns. And really, why not have them be older? They're a science team/family/explorers,not everyday-superheroes.

As for Doom, like I said, Stephens is a British Theatre Actor. I doubt you'll find another guy who can add the theatrical flair. And I'm sure he'd keep the mask.

I'm glad someone else thought that

except he already quit being Red Skull because of a mask.

He's not too happy with Marvel, though. How about pic related?

if there is going to be a F4 and Doom. They should be older. Like in the Future Foundation age.

Hugo Weaving would phone it in like most of his other roles. He doesn't really give a fuck about most roles he does for the paycheck

I dunno why I think Leonardo DiCaprio would make a good Doom

"His father is of one quarter Swiss-German and three quarters German descent. His mother has English, German, Norwegian, Scottish, and Irish ancestry. Tyler's patrilineal line can be traced back to his great-great-grandfather, Conrad C. Hoechlin, who was born, c. 1839, in Switzerland."