Doomsday Clock leaks

Doomsday clock leaks.

Wally gets his career restored and marriage. Barry dies again saving Wally. The Jla becomes legacy based. Ma and Pa Kent are restored. Legion of super heroes show up. The Justice society is a covert group. Most members are alive unlike dying in Zero Hour.

Tim is another Batman now.

Dr.M changed history but some parts just can't be restored.

I don't believe you, but okay.

BS. I doubt Johns is even close to finishing the series halfway yet.

dude could still have planned out to the end

assuming this is true and not some bullshit, I'm very happy with these changes. My biggest fear would be making the watchmen characters a permanent fixture in the DCU, with a rorschach ongoing

>DC getting rid of Barry
>DC getting rid of Barry and replaces him with Wally
You're delusional

But then who is the new Rorscach?

It's John Henry Irons.

Is the Dark Night Metal event already over?

>Tim is batman now.
You know what would be fucking hype.
If Connor came back and talked his ass down, that would be a great lead in and in turn would give development for Connor, John, Clark and even possibly Lois.

I forgot it was still going

Next issue comes out next week. They skipped November to release the tie ins.

>Barry dies again saving Wally.

Sorry, you went full retard too fast, better luck next time.

Isn't he still banging Lana Lang?
How does that work.

>Barry dies again saving Wally.

fake af

This. I like Wally way more than Barry, but there is no way in hell DC is going back to Wally being the sole Flash. They wouldn't want to confuse anyone coming from the CW series and taking a look at the comics by having Wally (and a WHITE Wally at that!) being the Flash. Then there's the consideration of any potential Flash movie (assuming WB are dumb enough to keep pushing forward with the whole DCEU disaster). Besides, isn't Geoff Johns a huge Barry fan?

So, yeah, it'll never happen.

You making yourself so obvious with the post-crisis nostalgia desperate hopes. Just let it go.

We ever getting Martian Manhunter back in the JL?

Geoff John's fav Flash is Wally. Morrison prefers Wally too.

Didio, Ross, jms prefer Barry.

>Wally gets his career restored and marriage. Barry dies again saving Wally.
I don't believe you even 1% but this is literally what I want more than anything in all of comic books. I would literally cut off my balls to see this happen.

That's what they're trying to do. Foreshadowing.

Thanks for reminding me why I hate Johns and all live action adaptations. Comics wont be good until all live action adaptations stop.

>Replacing a well known meme lord that the chinks and bazingas like for a good character
No. DC would never do this.

>The Jla becomes legacy based

Sure.

Was like that pre flashpoint.

>a well known meme lord that the chinks and bazingas

Are you really trying to imply that's Barry? Really?

What other teams would be left that aren't Legacy based? Suicide Squad and the upcoming Terrifics?

>Wally gets his career restored and marriage. Barry dies again saving Wally.

Finally

This is the reason why Wallyfags are some of the worst fandom, along with Timfags that wants him to be Batman at all costs.

>The Jla becomes legacy based.
I'll kill your fucking family, don't you dare joke like that

I got into comics because of the JL cartoon, Wally is flash just as John is green lantern, it's just personal preference.

So Barry has to die?

Mr terrific is legacy

Barry was a mistake to bring back.

The only good thing to come out of his return was Eobard Thawne turning up more.

I'm more happy at Wally being back fully than Barry dying, as far as i'm concerned the damage has been done there when he was brought back in the first place.

There are two team of Titans and the Outlaws that are already legacy based, and if they really want to bring in the Young Justice kids again then another legacy team would be really redundant (also honestly i don't think there are many characters left to do another legacy team)

Really? Of what?

That's what he is in the movie/TV show and that is all Warner cares about and that is why Barry will always be the flash.

Wallyfags are bad because they want something good to happen? You aren't making sense

Thor is a woman in the comics and Captain America was black for a while, they deviate from the movies quite a bit

the first mr terrific, terry sloane

you know there was like two decades without him right?

the JLA or the JL becomes legacy based?

I knew Barryfags were nothing but CWfags

Yeah but that's marvel. DC cares about shitty parity

Manapul prefers Wally too, I would love if he got to draw and write a Wally solo run.

Not with Black Wally existing. White Wally can't show up in any live action adaptation so they don't care about him.

Do legacy characters do better than the current JLA? I don't read it but i never heard of the JLA being in the cancellation zone, so i guess they are doing fine and don't need a change

You think Geoff Johns and Didio didn't know that when they literally wiped him from existence?

well that is a good point

I want to believe you because most of this actually sounds great but I'm just not that lucky.

Yeah, OP should have stupid shit and it would have been far more believable.

When was the last time these comic "leaks" about DC were right, anyway?

I want to say it was something Superman related, but definitely not posted to Sup Forums first. BleedingCool legitimately seems to have a source in the Superman office, so rumors that they tell about that line have been right in the past (like Berganza warning the office a few days before Buzzfeed ran that article about him).