youtube.com/watch?v=gXs0h59iGv0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ok?

Disneed
Formerly Fox

Difox?

Fox's ____ & ____

Cocks and Socks

Can somebody explain this meme to me, I guess I missed the train.
Or is it literally just that it sounds kinda funny and that's enough to force it?

Sneed's feed and seed.

Formerly Chuck's, as in Chuck's suck and fuck.

Disney's Feed and Seed.

Formerly Fuck

Sup Forums likes to force unfunny shit as the latest hot maymay. They are way more loud and obnoxious than Sup Forums, so when something like Literally Me pops up, it dies a quick and sudden death (much to everyone's relief), but when Sup Forums finds something funny? You better be ready to see that shit everywhere for the rest of your days.

The meme started because anons were pretending to not understand a joke that's somewhat subtle. It all snowballed from there, it's like baneposting except less funny.

Less funny for you.

There's something very triggering in people who don't understand simple things, people tend to get mad and explain it. Not understanding Sneed gag isn't very believable but I bet I can start a shitstorm by reminding everyone that 0.999... equals 1.

reported for Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=gXs0h59iGv0

>Sup Forums likes to force unfunny shit as the latest hot maymay

This meme was never funny. Or maybe I'm getting old.

I want to fuck the stuffing out of her

Do you think they’re gonna open up a real sneed’s at Disneyland now?

I am not ashamed of knowing where this is from.

In order for it to be genuine, they'd have to open it as Chuck's and then change it. So probably not.

I don't understand why people get so angry over the mathematical fact that 0.999...= 1.

Sneed in Kingdom Hearts. It'll be great.

Well, it's only that way because of our base 10 mathematics. If we had base 12, then 1/3 would be 4, instead of .333333, 2/3 would be 8, instead of .666666, and 3/3 would be 12, not .9999999

But yes, .99999999999999999999999999 does equal 1.

*let that sneed in

sauce

It took me a while to get it as well, its a very sneaky joke

Sneed's fuck and suck.

Should be Disney's Fisney and Sisney
Formerly Sneed's