Can anyone explain how exactly is trump planning on deporting illegals?

Can anyone explain how exactly is trump planning on deporting illegals?
First he's got to find out who is an illegal.

>inb4 le epik gestappo-like police squads going house to house

He's not doing that. The outrage would be too much for him to handle even after all he's been through.

So in all seriousness, how is he going to determine who is an illegal?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mk_75FLLEQw
donaldjtrump.com/policies/immigration/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is he planning on setting up checkpoints and asking for paper from anyone who isn't white?
Isn't that discrimination?
What about illegals from europe?
Or Canada?

All he has to do is cut off their welfare. They'll self deport, and we get to save money in the process. Open borders + welfare state = bad juju.

>He's not doing that
After all we've seen in 2016, are you sure about that?

This. Prevent illegals from getting gimme dats and most of them will leave on their own and the ones that actually want to stay will most likely apply for citizenship.

>Money gets sent to Mexico
>Find source
>Arrest and deport

Ta-dah

Educate yourself FFS

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mk_75FLLEQw

Yes im sure. That would be the straw that broke the camel's back.

Don't you need a social security number to get welfare? How does an illegal get a SS number if they don't even exist here?

Did you not listening to any of his speeches or debate points?
Criminal illegals will be sent back immediately; top priority.
Other stuff will fall in line.

The hell? He should start a new immigration control unit , he can do whatever the Fuck he wants. Obama used so many executive orders and he has set the precedent for doing just that.

Republican senate and house couldnt even stop Obama on many things, you think they will be able to stop Trump?

There are millions of legal residents who send money to mexico. That's not a viable way, that's a waste of time.

Literally how Obama does it now but *more*

pewpewpew

i-9 forms from your employer

Same way obama deported millions of illegals, with the INS. The difference is that the wall will prevent them from coming back.

They have to go back

Just lay back and enjoy

All he needs to do is crack down on people hiring illegals and cut off those bennies.

easy. round up military, citizen volunteers, give them grenades and guns if necessary, scream at them like your ezekiel rounding up lost pigs in the city from walking dead 7x02 and chase them south.

Can anyone explain why CTR is still here?

Illegals hopefully will be smart enough to self-deport before we start coming for them.

I don't know, how does Obama do it?

He's not going to do shit. He's going to fall in line with the GOP the second he gets in the door. If there is one thing rich people love it's cheap Mexican labor. We are in for four years of him going back on everything he promised. The one thing that will change is Obamacare will probably get slightly changed and renamed.

>Can anyone explain how exactly is trump planning on deporting illegals?
The same way Bill and Eisenhower did it

Cali gives them ID cards, just go to their house, dude.

Most of them come here legaly with varying types of visas and just never leave. The ones that cross the desert are the ones too poor to even aford a visa and those are a small fraction.

it is L I T E R A L L Y on his website

he states the entire plan is plain, simple, unambiguous language

so check that first before making a dumb fucking thread

>you will never become a part of Trumps new illegal alien and muslim deportation enforcement
Why even Shadilay

>the outrage

Ya, that doesn't even matter anymore

Liberal America is the boy who cried wolf. Youve used all your goodwill on retarded millionaire athletes and transnigger activists from North Carolina

Dispell the trips

>Don't you need a social security number to get welfare? How does an illegal get a SS number if they don't even exist here?
Identity theft. Same way they apply for car loans at dealerships. Or vote in certain states.

>That's not a viable way, that's a waste of time.
90% of the money sent to Mexico is through Western Union.

There, I solved it.

There are a lot of state level programs, and illegals seem to be pretty good at getting fake documents. Also, when it comes to medical care, an ER cannot turn a person away by law, and they do show up to ERs a lot. You pay for that shit.

I just looked at my state's SNAP website and no SSN was required. Maybe there is when you go into the office, but I doubt they check your citizenship.

First you need to cut of the supply.

Did you read what I said? Legal immigrants send money too. You would be going after them too?

Any illegals from any country. Even the white eurofags

It's going to be a secondary offense.

>Get pulled over for speeding
>Illegal driving
>Detained for deportation

Well shit, let's look at his immigration policy to find out!

>donaldjtrump.com/policies/immigration/

3. Move criminal aliens out day one, in joint operations with local, state, and federal law enforcement. We will terminate the Obama administration’s deadly, non-enforcement policies that allow thousands of criminal aliens to freely roam our streets.

There are at least 2 million convicted criminal aliens now inside the country. [Center for Immigration Studies, Oct. 2013]

So.. All this deportation bullshit is nothing but rhetoric. He is going to deport known criminals who are illegal aliens. THAT IS FUCKING ALL. Why is this a bad thing?

Because butthurt chicanos, but many Mexican Americans like myself voted trump and dont give a fuck about them