What do you think were the best things that Rebirth left us?

What do you think were the best things that Rebirth left us?
Pic Extreme relate.

Based Priest's return to cape comics.

Same, The truth a shame that titans have only good to wally and is not like the 90s series

RHATO's Dark Trinity (although honestly, they're much lighter and more likeable than the actual Trinity).
I guess I'm glad White Wally's back although he's in a shit book.

That's about it.

The new Etrigan was good. Doom Patrol is good, though I guess technically it isn't rebirth. Personally, I like Superman and Super Sons but Sup Forums shits on both of them pretty often.

Is that August General in Iron?

I need to start reading this.

It's every Asian DC character, yeah. It rules. So pumped for Justice League China.

Deathstroke

New Super Man

Literally the first DC book I've ever had on my pull list

need to reread this run soon

It is a goddamn war crime this isn't already a cozy DC western anime.

Deathstroke
New Super-Man
Red Hood & the Outlaws feat. Cuddly Bizarro and Ginger Wonder Woman

it's pretty good.

>need to start reading

yep

Don't suppose anyone has a clean of this?

post the edit guys

Supersons and New-superman were great new editions.
Generally better stories for superman, flash, suicidesquad, Deathstroke, and green arrow.
teentitans and Redhood going from shit to great

I think Justice Leauge, batman and nightwing had better new52 runs though.

NSM is my personal favorite, RHatO and others are also great, but I think a lot of the minis are really good too. I personally can't wait for trades of Mr. Miracle, Ragman, Etrigan, and some others

So all the asian heroes just randomly meet together?

Is this the every black marvel hero knows each other, chink edition?

It's just a variant cover. DC doesn't shit on it's legacy.

At least it's just a cover

It gave us Best Lantern.

now THIS is jumping the shark

>Chinese, Japanese, and Korean people sitting down to a civil meal
That's the most unbelievable thing that I've seen all year.

What do you expect for Green Lantern to fight, non-Lantern villains? Don't make me laugh.

Top Tier
>Superman
>New Super-Man
>Deathstroke
>Red Hood and the Outlaws
>Super Sons
Great Tier
>Batman
>Detective Comics
>Nightwing
>Action Comics
>Wonder Woman Rucka's run
>Aquaman
>Green Lanterns
>Hal and Pals
>Titans
>Teen Titans
>Green Arrow
These are the best.

no it's more like it's emblematic of how uncreative this shit is

you listed most of them

The cover is fairly in character though. Look at how salty the August General is that Japanese people exist. I bet he wasn't even invited and just showed up to bitch at Kenan for being friends with filthy foreigners.

>Blandwing
>good
it was only twenty or so issues in when it started recycling its own stories, not to mention past stories and ideas by previous nightwing writers. its inoffensive, but incredibly bland and the art is boring too.

Titans, when I last read it, had brett booth art which makes it unreadable

Anything but Blue Beetle. Seriously, how hard is it to get Jaime's character right?

post-new 52 giffen is trash I don't know why people keep falling for the giffen overwriting meme

NSM
Deathstroke
RHatO
Super Sons

I'm not saying that Chang isn't good at his variants. Except for the how different he draws Kenan (so it's almost like he's a far older man, versus a barely ending his teen years boy), but it has nothing to do with SJW, as initial user bitched, who clearly has no idea what NSM is doing, but that particular cover had little to do with the interior story (or any other interior story).

Sup Forums fucking loves to jerk it over supersons

August General just hates JLC period. They're stealing his thunder by imitating his western rivals, and they're more popular.

The ones that for me were good most of the times are New Superman and RHatO.
Supersons is a fun to read mostly too.
Nightwing started great now is just... eh. And if you asked me that question 3 months ago i'd have answered Green Lanterns on top of everything

>asians aren't trying to murder each other

Still pissed cause none of those characters had anything to do with War Machine

Whose idea was this?

This, Japanese and Chinese superheroes at the same table would go south faster than Avengers vs X-Men.

>Great tier

>titans
>nightwing
>batman

Do you happen to have a good download for that? I read the first couple of issues but lost track of it.

Nick Spencer's of course.

Yeah. His death was a shitshow and it irritates me.

I liked Nihgtwing a lot.
Detective was okay, i wasn't such a big fan. It felt to much like Tynion was writing as he went along, which sucked, cause I usually like Tynion.

I tried Blue Beetle, I am a huge fan of Ted and Jaime, but it just felt kind of boring.

Nightwing was pretty solid. I loved his storylines with Raptor and the storyline with Dr. Hurt.
Batman was a lot more solid in the beginning, it kinda fell. But it still has some good moments here and there. The Dick and Damien scenes are fantastic.

Problem is not only has Giffen lost his touch, but he also had the job of trying to salvage the character after the disastrous nu52 run.

King's batman is just ok.

That's why they're heroes.

Genuinely better than it had any right to be with Lobdell writing.

Lobdell gets Jason, don't ask me why.
It's one of those freak accidents, like Jared Stevens not being a completely unlikable character or the LoSH becoming a thing because nobody liked Mort's "All Bizarro, All The Time" plan.

I tried Deathstroke rebirth, but it wasn't very interesting. Is it better later?

O fuck.
That's a cute Jason who drew this and where can I get more?

No.
Deathstroke is just like that. It's a huge step up from previous books where Slad3 plays a big role or stars, but if you can't get into him you're just not gonna like it.

Personally I fucking hate Deathstroke in most appearances, so it's only pretty good to me.

Ok, thanks.

So far Super Sons and Teen Titans are the only I really liked. I think New Superman could have potential tho. Green Arrow had likable characters, but the story was boring.