LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

tarabillinger.tumblr.com/post/168548425428/my-two-favorite-things
youtube.com/watch?v=CsO52l8Y_cE
youtube.com/watch?v=MctUo-tP52Q
youtube.com/watch?v=xIP8NsLqo8o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Savage

How much more faggoty can they make simpsons?

Nice quads Satan.

bring back futurama

The good meta joke would have been Mickey choking Homer

Groening is a smart businessman. If he drew that, there would be articles titled, "Simpson's creator likens merger to an assault on his characters?" He probably doesn't want to get on Disney's bad side before they take over the planet.

That is pretty funny.

Steven Universe crossover.

Don't worry, mickey made jedi and superheros bow to him. Homer too, will soon bow.

They did and it sucked.

>The Simpsons will finally die in your lifetime

>the Simpsons go to Disney Land
>the Simpsons go to Disney WORLD
>the Simpsons go to Neverland
>the Simpsons go to Agrabah
>the Simpsons go to Atlantis
>Sora comes to Springfield
>more gives marge a poison apple
>Bart/stitch crossover
Where were you when anytown became 2/4ths canon? God help us all.

Wait Groening drew that? Does he have parkinson's now or something, why does it look so amateurish?

>choking a zombie
Doesn't work.

You fool, this only makes them stronger.

He never was that much of an artist, the rest of the staff does all of the work for him.

You are deluded. If there was any unholy force on this earth capable of keeping the shambling corpse of The Simpsons on a permanent trajectory into the indefinite future, it is Disney. Do you not know who it was that paid to have copyright laws rewritten to benefit their exploitation of intellectual property that should have long ago passed into public domain? I'll give you a hint: their mascot is a cartoon mouse.

I take it you never actually watched the earlier seasons that he personally worked on?

Where did you get this?

The Simpsons seem to like having CN shows in their couch gags (Adventure Time, Rick and Morty) so it's possible

DISNEY IS THE SEVEN-HEADED BEAST AS FORETOLD IN REVELATIONS OF THE HOLY BIBLE.

Are the simpsons owned by fox? As far as I read the fox broadcasting network, sports, and news affiliates are splitting off from the fox buy out to do their own thing. Since they own the simpsons, family guy, and bob's burg does that mean disney doesn't own it? I'm confused on this aspect.

>tfw you will die before the Simpsons

Does this mean the Mickey being the mascot of an evil corporation joke in the Simpsons movie is going to get censored?

Go on

he should have drawn mickey wearing the darth vader mask force choking bart

Disney...sigh...

Disney owns them all now. The whole Sunday night lineup.

Once again how. Literally how. If the fox broadcast network isn't being bought in this buy out, why does disney get the rights to simpsons/family guy/bob's burgers.

Everyone is going around yelling simpsons is now owned by disney, but the fox broadcasting corp owns these shows correct? So how the fuck does Disney own them?

Is this the doki doki panic of Sup Forums?

Because Fox bought their IPs, their animation studios, their movie studios, everything not related to Fox News and Fox Sports. Technically the Fox network IS being bought out, along with FX and FXX, but due to some kind of law (prohibits a company from owning too many networks at one time or something) Disney can't put their name on it.

Because it was literally announced that they own all that shit now.

>implying it won't become even stronger

If it comes down to it they'll make it exclusive to Disney-Hulu 2.0.

Not when its pretty much single-handedly saving FXX.

Er, unless they end that.

So the broadcasting network doesn't own any of the rights to the shows the bought and produced the animation studios do?

And I'm not an inbred who reads and article that says "THEY OWN EVERYTHING NOW" and take it as fact because journalism is a hack business now that preys on retards who get hooked by misleading articles filled with opinions on "what ifs" instead of actual facts that I want to read.

How many predictions had done already?

Pretty much. It'll say "FOX Netowrk", but in reality it will be "Disney's FOX Network". And Disney will own everything they air.

The final season was bretty gud.

>...sigh...

>Disney owns the rights to Allen Gregory

shut up boco

Nah, even though The Simpsons have slowly dwindled in popularity, it still has great ratings compared to other shows currently running.
What episode was this from?

tarabillinger.tumblr.com/post/168548425428/my-two-favorite-things

Matt Groening drew this? Where did he post it?

>Calls others reddit
>Doesn't know the faggotry that is Boco
Fucking newfags

W-what if it turns good again? I mean, spongebob's actually getting decent again after god knows how many seasons.

I remember seeing it on Al Jean's twitter.
\

Hahahahaha!

The last few seasons of The Simpsons haven't been completely awful. The non-Treehouse of Horror Halloween episode they did a couple years ago was really solid.

Imagine Simpsons shorts in the style of the Mickey Mouse shorts.

I can see it as a couch gag.

Disney literally CG'd a dead actor into one of their movies. They'll just get soundalikes when the originals all die.

>10 years from now
>you walk through Springfield at Disney land.
>there he is, Homer. the performer is posing for a picture with guest next to the jebediah statue.
>you instantly recognize the voice
>"oney...is that you?"
>there's is brief but telling pause
>"he-he-he, shut-up, boy."

10 years from now Disney will have completely killed off the memory of The Simpsons from the map.

You wish.

Fool, Disney will literally zombify it by pushing for text to speech software to replace voice actors.

>Season 30’s (Q3 2019) first couch gag will be a Mickey Mouse gag

>Zombie Simpsons became relevant in your lifetime
youtube.com/watch?v=CsO52l8Y_cE

Does this mean Bartman in Kingdom Hearts III?

>playing KHIII in the future
>Springfield is nothing but a single hub like KHII's Atlantica
>play a version of this song as the entire stage: youtube.com/watch?v=MctUo-tP52Q

How would you react?

I'd be fine with that.
Wait< forget the Simpsons.
I can finally get my FFX Futurama crossover.

wat episode

Can somebody explain to me why I get so turned on seeing women kick dudes in the nuts? It's been that way forever. As a kid I watched this movie about two female fbi cadets in training. They both struggled to keep up with their make peers until they teamed up and help each other improve. One of the training exercises was a wrestling match against an assailant. After getting beat up all the other times, one of the women landed a fast kick to the balls of the sadistic training instructor. It made my little boy dick hard as diamonds. It was an 80s movie too and she had on those big white athletic shoes they wore back then. So fucking hot. Simple athletic shoes still get me going. That's why I like she hulk so much. Those shoes...

IT'S A WONDERFUL DAY FOR PIE

Wait, really?

Not just that one, but one more.

I'm not sure how many they've done, but at the very least Peter Cushing as Grand Moff Tarkin in Rogue One.

Yes, they did the same thing with leia in rouge one as well.

Churros are disgusting

>people honestly think the simpsons will ever die

You do realize that even if it somehow one day gets cancelled, it will guaranteed be a) continued on a streaming service, b) rebooted eventually, c) still remain a cultural icon for a century at the very least.

>We're going to Disney World!
>They're already at EPCOT
>The fence he's trying to climb over is clearly Disneylands castle
>The only thign that's correct is the trash can design

>c) still remain a cultural icon for a century at the very least.

You underestimate the speed with which cultural icons can suddenly fade from the public consciousness

see
>Cleopatra
>Avatar
>Matrix
>Homestuck
>Flintstones

Home Improvement used to get bigger viewership than Seinfeld. There is just an inherent bias to thinking old cultural icons will remain topical forever, because by nature you only remember the ones that arn't forgotten.

youtube.com/watch?v=xIP8NsLqo8o

sure they'll die. then they'll make simpsons 2 with a new cheap cast and cuter versions of the simpsons.

Avatar fell off hard. The sequels and the stupid themepark may change that, unfortunately.

>Lots of underage memers hear it
>They start chasing Oney while shouting Marge inpersonations
>The park starts to sell raw eggs for kids to throw at him
>Oney stumbles and falls hitting his head
>"Look out for that grid in the floor!"
>Everyone laughs
>Oney with his custume full of rotten eggs starts to cry
>The custome is too hot, the insolation is killing him slowly
>"Hellbenders is coming soon..."
>"You will see..."
>"It's... coming..."
>The laughter of childrem and all the noise in the park starts to fade away in his mind, as everything gets dark

Pixar Simpsons film directed by Brad Bird, yay or nay?

>text to speech software
That might actually work and not even sound too jenky, there's over 13 days worth of audio.

They're currently milking out Star Wars, why wouldn't they do the same for the Simpsons?

What would be worse Disney reboot the simpsons or the simpsons continuing the downward spiral it's in.

weird
kids start so early

Been done too many times

To be honest they could actually end the whole ZombieSimpsons we have gotten for years, I mean if they get good comedy writters the show can get salvaged. Come one, just a single episode of the new Mickey Mouse shorts is funnier than 20+ episodes we get per season of the simpsons right now, this might end up doing great.

I would watch a Family Guy movie if it was done in this artstyle.

good one

And drawing their flagship character which represents the company as a whole being assaulted is much better.

>hellbenders is release on disney XDD a week later

>Disney now owns the Simpsons

It's honestly a bizarre thought when you think about it

I hope Disney buys out Christianity.

Homer is a short tempered idiot so him choking Mickey means it was probably for some trivial reason.

Universal is probably pissed Disney keeps taking shit from their parks.

Yes. I'm sure Disney just bought a billion dollar franchise so they could finally take it off the air after 30 years and never try to exploit it ever again.

which company disney should buy next?

Disney buying NBCUniversal when? I mean media has become so consolidated already, might as well just go full cyberpunk.

I'm still waiting for Seth's response.