A very powerful being is willing to grant you superpowers at the low low cost of killing all of your friends...

A very powerful being is willing to grant you superpowers at the low low cost of killing all of your friends. Do you accept?

If i hang out with you will i meet cute girls

I have no friends so... yeah.

Story time me some Dredd, and we will have a deal.

What friends?

A deal is a deal user, here's some Dredd

he'll make you god then provided you're willing to genocide everyone on earth.

I have no friends so deal

Okay.

I was gonna do that with the superpowers in the first place? Can I keep a limited amount of slave or are we talking complete extinction?

Yes, definitely. I don't have many friends and most of them are drug addicts now so it won't be hard. Will he also let me turn one into my cuckslave body guard and revive another as a sex slave?

Complete extinction, no reversal (even with near limitless power).

nope

so for killing no-one? sure

All friends I've ever had or only current friends?

Either way yes.

you can keep one slave. Then you gotta make the rest.

I don't have any friends. I guess intelligence isn't this villain's power.

you can only keep one

we'll get along well my little godslayer

What level superpowers are we talking here? If I have to kill my friends just to get fucking Daredevil level super senses or some shit it's absolutely not worth it.

I also assume I can't get the powers first and use them to kill my friends? I don't know if I'd be able to kill all of my friends with my current resources. I'd probably get arrested well before I'd finished.

What happened in Kansas in 2014 that was worth being sent back in time for?

Godlike ones with the capital G. You'll get immortality first and get more with every kill.

>never done a single Chaos route run in any SMT game

Even in 1+2
Hell in Strange Journey, I heard it was harder than the other routes.

Uh... yeah, thanks but no thanks. I'm a social autist, not a bad guy. I wanna be a super-hero, not a super-villain.

chaos is always the hardest route you're fighting everyone even your allies to be number one

Superpowers at no cost? awesome!

reported

no fucking way. The chaos route in strange journey was the easiest because you fought zelenin instead of mem aleph. Neutral has always been the hardest route because you fight both law and chaos bosses.

>SEGA still relevant 120ish years later.

Oh, that's cute.

completely forgot neutral like a retard

reported

Deal. I killed all my friends in a game of Smash. Loop hole bitch, now where's my powers.

Define "friends"

>Announcing reports

Tempting and very possible, but I'm pretty attached to my friends. Assuming there's a caveat that prevents me from going back in time/bringing them back/creating exact replicas down to memories and thoughts it will have to be a respectful pass from me.

Begone, Sup Forums is a *record scratch* board.

Are you kidding me? You're really trying to loophole a divine entity that only promised you 'superpowers'? Boy you're dumber than dirt.

>Okay faggot. That's not an accepted definition of killing and you technically 'killed' (KO'd) the characters being controlled by your friends, but fine.
>You win the superpower of being in more pain than anybody else on the planet with no way of alleviating it. Have fun.

Then I can just bring everyone back after

Yes, because I don't have any friends.

kinda need to burn your friends souls first to become a god. You can go back in time but that would basically negate the whole affair

What are these "friends" you speak of?

This.

Does that include my girlfriend?

Sure. Got none anyway.

Especially your girlfriend who will later be revived as a Goddess