Race of extremely OP faggots where a single one of them can get to fucking galactic level strong

>Race of extremely OP faggots where a single one of them can get to fucking galactic level strong
>Always somehow "last of a dead race"

If kryptonians had spacefaring technology why didn't they all just move to planets with special suns that give them superpowers?

but then you have a scenario of what if his race wasn't dead and they just end up invading and conquering earth.

Always a bigger fish user

>If kryptonians had spacefaring technology
They didn't actually. It was outlawed because they were xenophobic as fuck. I think only Jor-El was really aware of the effects of non-red sunlight on them.

Some nebulous cultural reasons. They had colonies in ancient times, one of which became the Daxamites, but abandoned them. In some versions they were on the way to becoming explorers again, but then got BRAINIAC'D when Dox abducted the progressive capital of Kandor, making them retreat further into isolationism out of fear of the outside.

Were other races like say the Guardians, aware of the effects?

It really does boggle the mind how their race was ever on the verge of extinction to begin with when just one member of their species is that OP.

I think so. In their heyday, the guardians were aware of pretty much every major superpower in the universe. They even tampered with soem, like the Martians. Also, Doomsday was made using kryptonian dna if I'm not mistaken, so some groups out there were aware of their potential.

part of the reason why i don't care for the opening arc of DCAU Justice League. First thing MM does against the evil aliens after Supes frees him is btfo of an group of alien jets sent for his head via just flying and turning incorporeal. How in the actual fuck did the Martians not destroy these dudes.

Why can't they just retcon supes power by making it so it came from The Source or something? "He's an alien lol" is just the most shit explanation for powers. True for Goku as well.

see now ive read it as when non destroyed the moon with WMDs or somesuch

*a moon, not their only one

I think this is kind of balanced out by giving them a hilariously common weakness.
Depending on the story, you could probably defeat MM with a cheap lighter.

>is beaten by a lighter and a guy who can turn into a working bicycle

I read a really interesting blog post once that pointed out that one of the explanations given for kryptonite was that when Krypton exploded, the fragments flew through a cloud of radiation. This blogger basically has this idea that this enormous cloud of radiation all around Krypton that specifically causes Kryptonians to lose their powers and eventually die if they go near it was placed there by other races to quarantine them on their homeworld and prevent them from coming into contact with a yellow sun and wreaking havoc all over the universe.

So did you not pay attention to how they got wiped out or what?

And superman got beat up by an old man dressing up as a bat.

So how did Martian society work in regards towards the whites and green martians.

It didn't, basically.

Greens are peaceful
Whites are niggers

So were they segregated with a white mars and a green mars or what?

The greens were chill and the whites weren't.

Aren't the Manhunters the ones who did genocide on his whole race? Why the fuck did he take their name?

They literally explain it in the comics if you would actually read them

A disease wiped them all out

Their race was peaceful and pacifistic because they could all read each other's minds, they were a society of monks and philosophers

No, his role in Martian society was basically a detective/cop, so he took the title "manhunter", which means detective

>got beat up

More like letting a dying old man wail on him before letting him fake his death. After getting hit with Kryptonite too.

Luke dies. Leia lives. Yoda returns. Snoke dies.

I mean, I didn’t care, because I don’t like Star Wars, but still
You’re an asshole

Snake kills Gandalf

>spoiling shitty sequels
good

nope. During the Military guild days, Kryptonian Military would even use Solar Grenades in case of SNAFU.

whatever to that military GILF Kryptonian from a while back?

Don't the White Martians also have powers?

Same powers yes

>Leia lives

Hope everyone likes CGI

Didn't they retcon his weakness to a phobia.
So fire isn't really even a weakness he's just fucked in the head because he remembers seeing his whole world burn alive.

It was later re-retconned that the Guardians made them weak to fire because they were scurred of them

Mini series where it's revealed the guardians blew up Krypton/secretly enforced their society's xenophobia to prevent them spiraling out of control when?

Do you think I give a shit?
I haven't given a shit since Return of the Jedi.

I know that it's supposed to be comedic and that the Czarnians were pacifists but how the fuck did Lobo manage to wipe out Czarnia if they all have regenerative powers anyways?

Who is Snoke?

Goku trained for decades under literal gods

By being just that fucking sick

>Lanterns vs. Yellow Sun Powered Kryptonians
I can see it now: "The War of Light"

He invented a virus that did it

Lanterns would lose that easily though.

>how the fuck did Lobo manage to wipe out Czarnia if they all have regenerative powers anyways?
There's a pretty easy answer to this and I'm amazed that you haven't managed to figure it out.

There is a story about Tomar-Re trying to stop Krypton's destruction, so you got the opposite I guess.

Did he use cqc?

Just left the movie and can confirm this is all true.

No, Last Jedi is set before MGS3

Telepathic plague wiped them out.

Eh, we've had enough "turns out that the Guardians were hiding something shitty they've done" stories.

At first, they served to illustrate how even wise authorities can be fallible and act wrongly.

But after enough of those stories, it just became "Guardians are just jerks who sometimes do good stuff by accident."